Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:21:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much real money did you seriously make with Altcoins?  (Read 406 times)
ekn222 (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

I am talking flat currency!! Real money in your bank account that you can/could use....not coins!!...to pay debts, buy a car...One specific example
1- What was the coin
2- How much did you invest
3- How much real money did you transfer in your bank account
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:26:13 PM

I am talking flat currency!! Real money in your bank account that you can/could use....not coins!!...to pay debts, buy a car...One specific example
1- What was the coin
I have purchased ethereum when it was $11 and neo when it was less than a dollar,i only invested $10k 2years ago them i hold these bags for about 1.5years and i could say it changed my life, from nothing i have millions of dollars today,i opened small businesses in my town that can support my monthly bills,and i do full time trading today which gave me 10-15% daily average gain,i have also mining rigs which gives me some passive extra income while i am asleep,doing a full time here in cryptocurrency is better than working 8hrs a day with the companies which gives you little a to nothing which isnt worth.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

1- What was the coin
I started trading 1year ago and i could tell you that trading altcoins is better than holding your bitcoins alone,
1. Altcoins which has potentials to grow,mostly coins with upcoming fundamentals
2. I invested $15k last year,and today i have a $500k worth portfolio which i have attained with only trading altcoins.
3.I transfered only the amount that i needed for my monthly bills,foods etc.

You should learn the basics first,technicals and fundamentals are needed to be able to achieve success.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Nerkata

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:39:30 PM

1- What was the coin
I have purchased ethereum when it was $11 and neo when it was less than a dollar,i only invested $10k 2years ago them i hold these bags for about 1.5years and i could say it changed my life, from nothing i have millions of dollars today,i opened small businesses in my town that can support my monthly bills,and i do full time trading today which gave me 10-15% daily average gain,i have also mining rigs which gives me some passive extra income while i am asleep,doing a full time here in cryptocurrency is better than working 8hrs a day with the companies which gives you little a to nothing which isnt worth.

10-15% daily gains? Yeah... Right... After only a year you would be the richest man on earth. And furthermore with that mount of volume you have some serious liquidity issues.

●COTI (http://coti.io)●CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET (http://coti.io)●
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:40:22 PM

1- What was the coin
To invest in the market I have to through the intermediary trading platform to buy ETH and BTC put into exchange. I have invested in the $ 25,000 market for several projects, including UTK, Socifi, Utrust, ....

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

A very strange question of course, because it all depends on how much you have invested in these altcoins because if you invested $ 100, that is, you can get for example $ 300, well, or lose all $ 100, so there are no guarantees.
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:51:12 PM

I think it's not all telling the truth , as many people are impatient , many lose in this market . Not think that here all in the black .  The main thing to have patience
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

I can't say categorically the amount i have made, but i will say i have made much money to satisfaction.
Djabba

Activity: 528

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:05:06 PM

1- What was the coin

I have started trading about a year ago and my starting amount was 1000 usd. Later i have invested few more thousand. To begin i was just buying btc and ether to hold. I have invested few times in some ICOs. I am still doing it. The profit i used to buy new car and i have enough income for everyday expenses. I can afford even to travel abroad. At this moment i can afford to live without going to office work and i am happy to have this opportunity
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:10:16 PM

I only bought one alt coin with my own money till now. I bought tron worth of 2k dollars and made more than 7 k with it. I was luck that time because after i cash out it dropped sharply. Then I bought some more of it from dip. I am looking forward to get another 3x from it at least.

Bloodseekers

Activity: 748
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

1- What was the coin

I just will anwers question no3, I have less than $5 in my bank account but in crypto about $15,000. Why i dont save my money in bank because my money will decrease, diffrent if i save my money in crypto, maybe today total about $15,000 but 2-3month can become $30,000 or more. If i want buy something goods, i just sell my coin and withdraw to my national bank, Easy
ekn222 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:44:33 AM

1- What was the coin

10-15% daily gains? Yeah... Right... After only a year you would be the richest man on earth. And furthermore with that mount of volume you have some serious liquidity issues.
Smiley thanks for pointing that out...
ekn222 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

I only bought one alt coin with my own money till now. I bought tron worth of 2k dollars and made more than 7 k with it. I was luck that time because after i cash out it dropped sharply. Then I bought some more of it from dip. I am looking forward to get another 3x from it at least.
you sound the most legit here..thanks
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:12:11 PM

i started with 9k and so far i have cashed out 12k and i have around 120k sitting in value on altcoins. Most of my portfolio came from masternodes and ICO's. Some of the best one's i had were red pulse which cost me around 3c to buy and sold for $1.10.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
febrian1705

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

not so much, because I am still a beginner, I want to know more about bitcoin,
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:20:15 PM

I do not think that people will share such information, because I think this information should not be disseminated, because it is possible to meet with a hacker who will hunt you. So I do not think that this is a good idea
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:37:13 PM

Man, you do not need to ask, there is no doubt that crypto/altcoins is changing peoples lives, myself included, all you need to do is to research the altcoin before jumping in, try and understand what solution the altcoin is bringing to the world, check the team behind it, if you are convinced, contribute to the ICO and wait, you will come back here to share your experience yourself.

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

I can't say and no one should say it but I can say that most people have nothing in their bank account because this is simply like gambling, if you make money, you then re-invest it until you lose all of it.
maereglapo

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:47:08 PM

1- What was the coin

LOL dont be a fool,it is very possible i am doing margin trading and 100% is very possible in just a couple of hours,you should do a lot of research a lot of people are making thousands of dollars in just few minutes,you can signup to bitmex if you want to try maginal trading.People who doesnt know anything would have the same impression like yours. Roll Eyes
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2525

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:48:50 PM

[/quote]
Wow dude, nice story, I'm really glad when I read stuff like this, I hope one day I can say them same!

By the way 10-15% on the daily trading it's a lot, wow!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: