Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoin that have a better future  (Read 479 times)
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

what is the best altcoin for you today,and what altcoin will have a potential for the future that will get higher value ?  Smiley Smiley
There are lot of altcoins in the market that has  also a high potential for profit and good investment but it's up to you to choose which one you prefer to invest in.You can search or monitor the price and the development of certain coin so that you will know which coin is better for the future.

ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

There are many with good future, personally i think there are a few different coins, all have their place.
Coins with security and privacy in mind are the core of crypto and as such those will get a big portion of the shares.
Monero, verge and some others. One or two of these may someday become mainstream....or some new coin will be the dominant currency. It is too early to know.

Some currencies will become mainstream, wish i knew for sure which one that will be
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

what is the best altcoin for you today,and what altcoin will have a potential for the future that will get higher value ?  Smiley Smiley
on ico today , i choose cube, babb, bankera, savedroid, and daneel.io, thats i think gonna have a good future
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

what is the best altcoin for you today,and what altcoin will have a potential for the future that will get higher value ?  Smiley Smiley

I still maintain my ethereum.
because its profit is very good.
and in one altcoin again that is ripple
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

It's difficult to say. I don't think you can wrong with anything in the top 10-20. My favorite these days is NEO. I see it going to $500 by summer.

kom1231

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

Not all top-20 altcoys are worth taking, I advise about each of them separately to read and see their schedules, on some it is directly visible that they do not have prospects
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

I think altcoins with better future are eos, komodo, 0x, waves, neo. All these are going to come up as perfect cryptocurrency projects. Holding works only for these kind of coins in my opinion.

I agree with the picks that you made for now. Are you holding your picks for long term or you trading them in short term? I thought about 0x but I am ot sure about the project. I will do some research now!
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:05:02 PM

It's difficult to say. I don't think you can wrong with anything in the top 10-20. My favorite these days is NEO. I see it going to $500 by summer.
As described neo has got the potential to grow much high in the future. $500 is achievable, because the platform on which it functions has gained good reputation. Later on, the price of ethereum based altcoins were expected to increase within the end of the year at least to some 100%
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:51:09 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:56:01 AM

top 20 coin in marketcap its pretty promising coin .
so whats the name for coin you can choose it by your research . and also check daily ANN thread coin that you invested .
so you stiill can closely and get updated by developers and team.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:52:43 AM

top 20 coin in marketcap its pretty promising coin .
so whats the name for coin you can choose it by your research . and also check daily ANN thread coin that you invested .
so you stiill can closely and get updated by developers and team.
bitcoin and eth to be the best coin for the future when you call what coin is on the 20 best coinmarketcap. we can make the coin as a safe investment option that has a small risk.
saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:00:25 AM

It is necessary to search among coins that are two or more years on the market, but so far have not had a special price push. Yes there is a risk that they will continue to be at this level, but the development of technology and people's faith will do its job.

Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

To my knowledge.. for the altcoins that really having a better future and it's already visible from now on, i'm more tended and prefer on Ethereum, Litecoin. The rest may indeed still exist, but i'm only strongly believe in that's altcoins.
Estrath

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:46:14 PM

When all this hype and the appearance of coins from nowhere will stop, a new page of the history of the cryptomarket will begin - when coins will be evaluated by their real product or service. Not like now - when there are coins with a billion capitalization based on a stupid meme.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

No one would really able to pinpoint which coin do have the potential for the future where coming to a point that it would go in the same path with bitcoin,eth and other top coins in the market. Progress and development might really be possible but depending on the potential of that coin.The best thing to do is always research into a coin and see key feature which you will see that can really be a strong potential for it to sustain on longer runs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:20:57 PM

Now people selling altcoins so it is good time to buy. All alts from top will give you profit so all what you must do is choose one or few coins which satisfact you
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:56:13 AM

To know that you'll have to read a lot. Some of the coins that I personally think have a huge potential are Vechain and ethereum. They both gave me good returns in the past.
I can say with absolute surity that Vechain has a lot of potential. It is not due to the returns that it gave me but the concept is quite nice.(offering blockchain as a service). Do give a read about it.
Peace.

This is the only way, each one of us is going to have a few coins in mind but while it is a good idea to ask other people what they think at the end you will need to double check that information and see for yourself if the recommendations you were given are worthy of your investment, you will probably need to dedicate a few hours each day for several days or even weeks just to find a good project.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:29:04 AM

My best alt coin for now is EON from exscudo which will be launch its platform in the end of march and for the futures altcoin i believe quantum1net will make another revolusioner coin with its quantum computation. Quantum silver still on sale now. After sale finished they will fork bitcoin to make quantum gold and you can buy quantum gold with quantum silver and get discount 20%.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:39:39 AM

Yes, I think there's nothing to discuss here, it's easier to watch the top 5 altcoin and choose one of them, and those that are less than a dollar or at the level here it's hard to say. We need to analyze each and examine its prospects.
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:05:18 AM

There are a lot of good altcoins with great potential. My hot fav at the moment is NEO, I wish it  cross $500 in 2018  Grin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: