Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what if altcoin or bitcoin crash?  (Read 1326 times)
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:31:30 AM

I think we have this experience in a few days ago because bitcoin and altcoin price is crash and bitcoin reach less than $6k and it makes people become panic. some of them selling their bitcoin because they buy bitcoin in more than $6k but the other people still holding their bitcoin and only makes more buy in the market. maybe the last down price will be the last time of the correction and after this, we can see the price can start to increase higher and make a new highest price again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PRIMEBOSS

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:36:16 AM

In my knowledge crypto like altcoin and bitcoin will not crash and it will grow more and more the blockchain technology is doing well to change the world to a very modern monetary system.
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:41:32 AM

If you think I'm not you can choose only one of course. We recommend that you instead choose both, because it would be great if run together. Altcoin is also very much a type, so that you can customize with your condition.
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:43:08 AM

If that happens i think we all lost our money, especially when the value becomes zero.  But it will never happen. People always says that bitcoin will crash but it never happened. Maybe some altcoins can crash especially those altcoins is new in the market especially those altcoins that has no puprose. The price of altcoin and bitcoin is volatile, that is why many people is keeping in mind that it will crash but the opposite is it will recover from its dumping.

viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:44:02 AM

Well the market has never been stable. You just need to make sure you don't panic and sell. Bitcoin.... I doubt it will crash. At least anytime soon. Some random altcoins, sure it might crash. It's pretty hard to predict due to the nature of crypto currencies.
dont make our own prediction.always compare it with some expert analisys.it will help us alot in order to get best perception about cryptocurrency market.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:54:24 AM

What if altcoin/btc crash? Are there possible ways to get our money back?

Crypto currency investment is the same kind of investment with other none Crypto investment. If you have businesses like you own a store then there is no costumers or profit then of course expect your business will be close but do not expect your capital will be back in full. This is the same with crypto currency investments in which if there is no buying only selling then expect a price crash and lose of some of your capital too.
juliyett

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:55:19 AM

The crasing will not be a reason for something like the eng of crypto. There will be a great trouble with the hard consequences but I think that the market will be restored even in that case.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
cezariya

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:00:47 AM

You will have to wait for the prices to recover. Otherwise, you can exit with loss and try to balance it with other investments.
leonarda

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:31:17 AM

There is no insurance for crypto investments but I will not be surprised if we have such schemes in future.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:38:13 AM

If the prices of the coins are crash, there are some ways to get our money back. First, getting the money back sooner but we must lose probably half or other nominal at that time. It means that we sell the coins in that crash price. Alternatively, we can get the money back at least as our capital or higher if we can be more patient to hold. Just pick your choice.

When the cryptocurrencies crash, urgently stop to trade. Just take a pause and simply hold Bitcoin and altcoins. The market is not stable at all, and I am mostly involved in the other activities - waiting for the changes.
That's what I do, usually I will look at the market first to determine the next choice, when the price is very likely to recover, I will
certainly hold and be patient but if the price continues to falling, of course I will sell it and look for another opportunity to buy again
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

The more you know about the crypto-currency market, the more chances you have to make money on it. If you approach investment so irresponsibly, then you will simply lose your money. Unfortunately, you will not get them back.
Asujmule

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:09:40 AM

I truly would prefer not to affront you my Friend yet to be completely forthright with you, your inquiry here in this discussion is a waste. I don't know whether you truly consider this inquiry or simply all of a sudden. Or then again Maybe on the grounds that your a novice that is the reason you consider this under your interest. Sorry my Friend I don't generally get why you ask however the appropriate response is a major NO we can't return what we have contribute on the off chance that we lose we lose on the off chance that we win we win. This resembles betting so figure out how to go out on a limb.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

With this attitude, it's better to leave the crypto market right away. Personally, I prefer to believe in projects that I invest in, so I do not need to pre-adjust myself to failure.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

It seems to me that in the event of a BTC drop, there is a risk of collapse and just kripto. But while the BTC is of great importance for society, so I see no reason for its collapse.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:11:35 AM

if there is a crash on the coin that we have, only one way we can take it to retrieve it, which is to look elsewhere while patiently waiting for the price increase on the existing coin.
To88wer

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

I truly would prefer not to affront you my Friend yet to be completely forthright with you, your inquiry here in this gathering is a waste. I don't know whether you truly consider this inquiry or simply unexpectedly. Or then again Maybe in light of the fact that your a novice that is the reason you consider this under your interest. Sorry my Friend I don't generally get why you ask however the appropriate response is a major NO we can't return what we have contribute in the event that we lose we lose on the off chance that we win we win. This resembles betting so figure out how to go out on a limb.
kcgk

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

Why do you have this idea? I think if you think so, I suggest you leave the world of cryptocurrency, which is not for you. Because I think neither altcoin nor bitcoin will crash, there will be no happening that day.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

In my knowledge crypto like altcoin and bitcoin will not crash and it will grow more and more the blockchain technology is doing well to change the world to a very modern monetary system.

Bitcoin will live for long, gaining each year - it will never crash. Some tokens that are very weak and have the minimal market cap, can really vanish. Not to be a loser, invest better in top-100 alts.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:52:08 PM

What if altcoin/btc crash? Are there possible ways to get our money back?
I'm not thinking that logically it will happen because the crash that you're speaking about is just a fantastic non realistic thing, that can happen only in theory but not in fact, this market is quite stable already.
Katekuz

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

This is an interesting question, but I think that there are simply no options

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: