Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:10:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what if altcoin or bitcoin crash?  (Read 1327 times)
captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:32:17 PM

A guy with dollars, is that you? In fact, what do you think? Can I return dinner to a restaurant if you have a weight in his stomach?
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:34:35 PM

What if altcoin/btc crash? Are there possible ways to get our money back?

If it crashed or on a bear trend, it is only paper loss. You only lose money if you dump or sell it on a loss. But if you hold, then there is still a probability that the price will bounce back, then you can still profit. the key is to choose the right crypto to invest so that you will not be afraid or panic when the market is down.
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:08:28 AM

Most likely, that could be a possibility but for me it will only be a temporary crush based on what had happen in the past months. I think if you need to consider investing coins, just see to it that those coins are promising with good reputation and much lesser in price value in order to gain much more profit in the future. Consider long term investment than short term because you could really get the chance to gain than loss.
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

Crypto market is the biggest and the most fiolative market right now. In my opinion, we're in the most crucial moments right now as the goverments are trying their best to stop this growth. And regarding your question..... NO, we won't be able to get our money back if bitcoin crashed. You should remember that investment is risky at the first place, so you should be ready when the worst happens. The best way is to cut your losses by set up the stop loss I think.
ItsFlavy

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:34:26 AM

What if the USD crashes? What if there's a war? You get into crypto, you're assuming a risk.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:41:42 AM

If it crashed or on a bear trend, it is only paper loss. You only lose money if you dump or sell it on a loss. But if you hold, then there is still a probability that the price will bounce back, then you can still profit. the key is to choose the right crypto to invest so that you will not be afraid or panic when the market is down.
the key is to be patient, whenever the price of bitcoin and altcoin may fall due to fluctuations and other factors, it is the risk of investing bitcoin, if you don't have patience and cannot control your emotions, of course, you will get is a loss because once again patience will play an important role in investment in cryptocurrency. if you can be patient then the possibility of profit certainly exists
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:49:01 AM

Most of cases, you will lose your money. The worst case, this is what I got. A Korean man commits suicide after loss on cryptocurrency: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2018/02/121_243438.html

Crypto is dangerous and the most volatile assets. So if you don't have any mentality when your money is lost, then is better to stay away from this things.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:52:02 AM

the key is to be patient, whenever the price of bitcoin and altcoin may fall due to fluctuations and other factors, it is the risk of investing bitcoin, if you don't have patience and cannot control your emotions, of course, you will get is a loss because once again patience will play an important role in investment in cryptocurrency. if you can be patient then the possibility of profit certainly exists

Well, for me i don't believe in altcoin and bitcoin crash if correction is always concern because that is purely a hersay that attacking to the market value for pulling down again. To this people spreading bad news and negative feedbacks please avoid this kind of quote for us to make a good recovery into the market.

Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:23:15 AM

I see to your question I think you don't have  more knowledge about the crypto world.  If the crypto currency is  crash, the only you should do is patiently wait, on what will be happen. Yes of course there's a way to back our money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:25:53 AM

what fhe foolish question.are you seriously asking this craft?if you dont have faith in crypto,and will only contributes negativity here,maybe better back off.go away and dont try your luck in cryptocurrenciy because all we need here is strong character that can stand the dropping season and wont get panicked in anyway
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:38:00 AM

If bitcoins and altcoins will crash, it can cause a bad effects on crypto users. Too many people or investors will loss their money.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:16:11 AM

there was a possibility but i think investor want that to happen so in that time they could buy more altcoin/bitcoin it will just play in time it will be high again so if that happen we should be prepare.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:16:31 AM

If they crash you don't get any money back.
Its like investing in the stock market.
Its a risk you take.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:38:43 AM

yeah, I agree with you
the right coin and a little patience waiting is a must-have thing
I've experienced panic when the coins I holds crashes
andthen decided to sell it at price red 15%, I'm fear because things will get worse
4 days later the coins are green again and pump 25%
if that time I'm a little patient, yep...! Roll Eyes
I hope doesn't happen to you!
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:58:14 AM

No,there is no chances that we can get our money back if the value of bitcoin and altcoin going back to zero,that is why we called it virtual currency because its untochable and imaginable kind of currency,but that so far to happen because as of now bitcoins and altcoins continue to grow in the market,and continue to moves its legacy towards global.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:25:25 AM

The answers is no, that is the risk of investing and believe me , crypto investment is very risky, so before you invest check the market situation, some of the coin still got hope to go up after they fall down, if you afraid losing money I suggest you to stay away from crypto

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:39:56 AM

First dont panic if this happen the money that you invest on the bitcoin and altcoin its not just disappear but the value of the money you invest dip down because the price of bitcoin and altcoin you buy dip down too. Better you waiting when the price return to normal so you could bring back your invest money, but its not possible when you still hold and the price rise you will gain profit.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
armakarisma

Activity: 462

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:40:13 AM

actually, this is what I am worried about, will bitcoins continue to exist and be irreplaceable? like the company's stock assets in general? I personally will not be here forever, meaning that maybe in the next few years I will leave digital assets

yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:50:40 AM

Everything could happen on the crypto market and that's why we need back up plan to protect our asset. Crash meaning big scam ( value become zero ), of course there's no way to get our money back. If you get profit,just split into 2 part, first part to continue our crypto activity and the other please exchange become currency and safe it. That,s the only way I know and I hope crash will never happen.

jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:55:40 AM

They are now and we have to wait without any other choices. We may buy in more coins if we have enough money to make more money with the coins.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: