Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PETRO (PTR) The crypto-asset of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela  (Read 610 times)
KimJungUn

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

In fact, no matter if it's a bad idea or a good one, it can become a revolution in the crypto world. Nobody has done this before. And this is definitely a positive trend. However, what if this cryptocurrency will be hacked? Will the country disappear? Will it be bankrupt? What will happen? I do not yet know how this project will develop.

Please don't say that it can become a revolution in the crypto world.  It will not be.  This is a fucking scam and is ruining the crypto world, the whole concept is bullshit.  No wonder the country is falling apart, they have scammers running it.
kaloo313

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:56:11 PM

They do it for profit so i wouldn't invest in it.
Kmdr

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:18:40 AM

From what I understand:
a) the coin is not fully developed yet
b) it will eventually be based on the NEM blockchain

So, I am not sure how it could be available as an ERC-20 token on Etherdelta? 
I suspect both this, and the Telegram ICO, will both see more than their fair share of scam attempts.

↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️ EXTRADECOIN ↗️ The Exchange for Trader and Gamer ↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️
Trade and Play [ https://extradecoin.com ]
Tipstar

Activity: 1820
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:50:13 AM

The coin has already concluded it's pre-sale and the issuer claims to have raised over $5 billion on the presale.
The coin is based on NEM platform while initially it was planned to be an ERC token as the ETH congestion is not easing.

orinocodf

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:27:31 PM

They do it for profit so i wouldn't invest in it.

They do it for resolving their problems. And you can`t invest in it if you are not citizen of Venezuela
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:42:24 PM

From what I understand:
a) the coin is not fully developed yet
b) it will eventually be based on the NEM blockchain

So, I am not sure how it could be available as an ERC-20 token on Etherdelta? 
I suspect both this, and the Telegram ICO, will both see more than their fair share of scam attempts.
This PETRO token on EtherDelta is a scam and not the official cryptocurrency of Venezuela: https://etherdelta.com/#0x1ec10eab27b76968cd8b854914cc6eb9f886ce27-ETH
The original coin has symbol PTR and it has it's own wallet, so it's not ERC20 token.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: