Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zcash vs Pivx vs Monero vs Bulwark vs Dash vs Verge vs Zcoin > Best Privacy Coin  (Read 559 times)
Metros (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

What do you think? saw that on Telegram.

I have used Monero a lot and happy with it (some times very slow TPS tho..).

Ant other Privacy Coins out there?

dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

Of all the above projects, I think that I would pay attention to Monero and Zcash directly, because I think that they have already become leaders in the field of anonymity. Now, of course, there are a lot of different variants of coins on the market with anonymity, but I think these projects are still the first.
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

Personally I'm invested in PIVX, cause I have the feeling they could pull a DASH this year.
There aren't many interesting PoS options besides PIVX in the privacy coin space.
XSPEC would be another on with stealth staking, but I don't hold any at this time.
Metros (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:17:45 PM

Of all the above projects, I think that I would pay attention to Monero and Zcash directly, because I think that they have already become leaders in the field of anonymity. Now, of course, there are a lot of different variants of coins on the market with anonymity, but I think these projects are still the first.

I love Monero but something about Zcash is weird, mostly price was and still is so unstable for odd reasons.
Metros (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:18:17 PM

Personally I'm invested in PIVX, cause I have the feeling they could pull a DASH this year.
There aren't many interesting PoS options besides PIVX in the privacy coin space.
XSPEC would be another on with stealth staking, but I don't hold any at this time.

Oh, great to hear! DASH MN sounds cool to get, good job!
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:22:30 PM

In my opinion on the first place should be Monero because zcash has strange price changes. I do not know a lot about Pivx but this two coin is the best for me.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:26:11 PM

These coins are outdated now,ther are new coins which has more advance technology than these oldies,for example XSPEC which has OBFS4 that facilitates undetected use in countries that block Tor, such as China & Iran. Spectrecoin is the only privacy coin to offer this feature also it has stealth address? why would you choose these outdated privacy coins which doesnt give you a total anonimity?

AOC_Nah_Vidia

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:29:26 PM

What do you mean 'pull a dash'?
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:40:18 PM

DASH made x100 in 2017, but I know repeating that is optimistic.
DASH had a market cap of 80 millions at the beginning of 2017, PIVX is at 340 millions now already, so give it a x20-30 if it reaches reach 10 billion in 2018.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

DASH had a market cap of 80 millions at the beginning of 2017, PIVX is at 340 millions now already, so give it a x20-30 if it reaches reach 10 billion in 2018.

I love PIVX the most, and he is very interesting, specially because of Pos I love it the most...  Yes Dash, I only hate Dash because one who has 50% of dash still can manipulate the price. I use decentralised coins, that's why we are here?...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Metros (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:06:26 PM

In my opinion on the first place should be Monero because zcash has strange price changes. I do not know a lot about Pivx but this two coin is the best for me.

Ah! that's what I was saying about Zcash, weird price manipulations..
Metros (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:57:31 AM

These coins are outdated now,ther are new coins which has more advance technology than these oldies,for example XSPEC which has OBFS4 that facilitates undetected use in countries that block Tor, such as China & Iran. Spectrecoin is the only privacy coin to offer this feature also it has stealth address? why would you choose these outdated privacy coins which doesnt give you a total anonimity?

What do you mean outdated?

This is like saying Bitcoin and Ethereum are outdated, yet they keep innovate and improve..

Every feature can be implemented by big boys as well you know Smiley
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:09:27 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 02:51:26 AM by rommelzkie

Better stay on monero because he is one of the pioneer on privacy coin. monero has been there for many years and proven for many users. Monero has upcoming hardfork also the monero V. This hardfork will happen at block 1529810 at around march 14, 2018.

Do you really want anonymity? then its Monero.

SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:19:18 AM

Monero is the best and maybe only choice for long term investment among these coins.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:08:10 AM

I'll choose monero and Zcoin for my investment. monero have a huge community, good development progress and I think this is the safest privacy coin invesment ATM. the upcoming hardfork of monero will help this coin to go on another level to IMO.
for zcoin I bought this at arround $8 price, not much ammount but will hold it till the price of cryptocurrency are recover. another reason I choose zcoin are this coin has my local currency trading pair.
Metros (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

To deploy, to run a MN..
Metros (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:18:13 AM

I know, not going to invest in DASH.. this is why I am looking for small caps. Zcoin and Bulwark seems interesting
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:29:25 AM

I really like XMR coin! Is best coin with privacy at this time!
But BTC and ETH very attractive coin! So I think Privacy coin need more work to grown up!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:33:27 AM

Verge is like a hype coin and sadly I have sold most of it when I've earned a couple of satoshi's. We do have our own preferred privacy coin but in my opinion Monero is still the best.
(some times very slow TPS tho..).
Every altcoin is starting to be slow when there are too many incoming and out coming transactions.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

Dash premined and centralized from the begining. Was pumped after news about new asics for him. With their money they could spend more money for marketing. PiVx if I remember right was dash fork and imho also have no future in long-term. Verge was pumped and overpriced now. I love zcash ) Buy in the bottom put x2 sell order and wait) sometimes it pumped) But if znark tech will be implemented in eth blockchain as it was promised it will kill almost all this coins.  

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: