Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:13:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram ICO is real or fake?  (Read 385 times)
DanyShosh

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:53:00 PM

Cant wait Smiley
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:00:39 PM

Telegram is doing an ICO in real life.

But there are also many scammers who are trying to say they are Telegram and spreading fakes. Stay away from anything that is not official because they will scam you.
Right.. there are many groups who invite people in shady "Telegram investors secret pools' Smiley
Even Telegram owner Durov ask to be careful cause all of that groups are stupid scam. Some of that 'secret pool' stole more than 5 mln USD

mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:03:03 PM

I know the news coming from telegram side but the ICO in this topic is not that so it seems like a fake and be careful
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:06:16 PM

Morelikely yes it is just a fake news sreading in the whole community,telegram can really do ICO if they wanted and surely they will announce it in public which didnt happen because this news was created by these speculations and it wont really going to happen i guess because telegram could have announced it already.

kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:47:53 PM

It's real they have Telegram ICO and it was announced before that they will build a token, don't spread news or else people will judge you. Try Search more and everything's is going into place. See you on telegram group.

alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:10:14 PM

Well, I'm looking forward to official information about ICO. I believe that this will be the best project for the whole existence of crypto currency
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:17:41 PM

I've been seeing this in most of facebook and telegram private groups lol. You can always check from the real telegram team if they are going to have an ICO. If no announcement or statement from them, then what has been circulating around is fake.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:24:48 PM

There is information in the media that Durov collected 800 million dollars for his project. At the same time, the circle of investors is very limited and the average check is very high
Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

In my opinion, now it is better not to think about Durov's ICO. Too much Scam and phishing is unfolding around. We can easily get caught on the hook. Information about the ICO has already been officially confirmed, while there is a closed sale. Let's wait for the open trades I will definitely buy this coin.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

For me Telegram ICO looks like one of the most trustful projects of last period of time. It has nice team of founders and developers and its token Gram will rise with the time I suppose.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

i think this is real ICO, you can check it here https://www.coindesk.com/telegrams-1-2-billion-ico-ambitious-token-sale-yet/. this is most booming ICO in this year!
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:33:09 PM

I read about the telegram ICO the other day. The article mentions that this ICO raised most money of any ICO ever. But the official telegram site shows no info that there even is an ICO...
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:34:13 PM

fake!

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:37:40 PM

I'm not sure what it is worth to invest in this project. You can write to the official channel of the telegraph and they will clarify all the questions. But I think it's a fake.
Rsiyz

Activity: 138
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:54:26 PM

NO fake. durov raise twice Vkontakte .
yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:02:44 PM

I know that telegram tokens are sold on closed sales. It seems that some of the coins are rumored to be sold to ordinary people. But I did not meet official news. Perhaps remaining tokens will not even be sold. Since whales invested simply huge sums. And there were a lot of public people there. If there was a real sale - tokens would end in 2 minutes.
FireDemon

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:05:10 PM

Telegram is doing an ICO in real life. Big investors investments in this project yet. Budget 200-800m$
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:11:03 PM

No,telegram ICO wont happen because telegram isnt developing its network as what these scam sites are claiming,because if telegram would create their own cryprocurrency it would be announce officially which wont happen because these informations are just speculations, and rumours from dumb people.Do not be fooled follow telegram's social media accounts so will be updated.

TELEGRAM ICO has been announced before and they will launch their own token that will be called TON.
yet the ICO of this so-called TON has started and their website is really sketchy.
everyone knows that once this telegram launches their ICO it will be a huge hit and there will be difficulties to gain tokens.
though this one ICO now that is TON is really looks like a scam, just simply send eth to their wallet and you will get yours in return.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:17:44 PM

No,telegram ICO wont happen because telegram isnt developing its network as what these scam sites are claiming,because if telegram would create their own cryprocurrency it would be announce officially which wont happen because these informations are just speculations, and rumours from dumb people.Do not be fooled follow telegram's social media accounts so will be updated.

TELEGRAM ICO has been announced before and they will launch their own token that will be called TON.
yet the ICO of this so-called TON has started and their website is really sketchy.
everyone knows that once this telegram launches their ICO it will be a huge hit and there will be difficulties to gain tokens.
though this one ICO now that is TON is really looks like a scam, just simply send eth to their wallet and you will get yours in return.
I agree with this mate, and in fact ico in the telegram is a huge help to make a community of the coin gather its followers online. The social media part can make good communications with regards to the conversations needed in every investors, and it serves as their quick guide if having concerns regarding the project. But be careful, because some scammers is more aggressive to pursue their devious intent of deceiving people despite of not being part of the devs, they're taking people to trap of their scamming tactics. So be safe and informative so that you'll not be getting into scam on telegram, and avoid communicating people in private conversations on telegram.
eterhunter

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:17:55 PM

Desperate for an opportunity to jump aboard in the next big thing, cryptocurrency owners are losing money by investing blindly in fake Telegram ICO websites... ... If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. “The more hyped the project the more likely are scammers going to resort to phishing sites,”
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: