Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW- Bitcoin Fees AREN'T Too High Anymore  (Read 248 times)
ChiBitCTy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 3052

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:42:36 PM

Which coin is @ 10.5K USD  (Bitcoin) and which coins are not (every other coin).  All you saying L.N. is propaganda have provided no proof other than bashing it verbally.  You can view all of this information via Blockchain.com.  I have provided proof, you haters have provided FUD.

The Blockchain can ALWAYS be updated.  Don't forget that.  Bitcoin is King and being first means something.  A quote from the great Andreas Antonopoulos “Bitcoin has a tremendous 'network effect', in my opinion, which may give it an insurmountable early-mover advantage. In technology it is often not the best technology that "wins", but the one that achieves broad enough adoption and recognition early enough. Good enough beats best if deployed broadly.”

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

There's just so much FUD being spread around this forum and so few users who actually take the time to educate themselves.  All this does is un-arm yourself to being able to fight back against the worthless FUD.  If you're a bitcoin supporter than do your homework and educate yourself so that you can help stop the spreading of the many bitcoin misconceptions.  

Everyone should be aware that the Lighting Network has been implemented. While the process will take a little time, it's off to a great start (If you're unaware of the L.N. , how it works, or need further clarification please check out this short/easy read article - https://medium.com/@melik_87377/lightning-network-enables-unicast-transactions-in-bitcoin-lightning-is-bitcoins-tcp-ip-stack-8ec1d42c14f5).

One of the last blocks mined- (Block #509796) -minimum fee paid was 2.77 sat/Byte. This represents a fee of around BTC0.000005 ($0.05) for an average sized transaction.

Fee Chart:

Once the L.N. is up and running, when all wallets add it to their platform (as well as the likes of SegWit)..things will be that much brighter for an already improved bitcoin platform.  

If you want to truly learn more about BTC and educate yourself & dont like reading.. you'll find no better youtube channel than this one: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJWCJCWOxBYSi5DhCieLOLQ

Great post man, I was really hoping that someone will really post some updates about the lightning network since I cannot seem to find some credible information about it other than people saying how useless it will be and how it is just a just for now fix while there is no real fix for the big problems of bitcoins yet. Also, taking the time to include links for further information about bitcoins is also a great job. This will really help a lot of newbies out there that are too lazy to do their own research about cryptos.

You deserve a merit so I will give you one. Again, thanks for the information op, have a nice day.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
ChiBitCTy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 3052

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:34:24 AM

There's just so much FUD being spread around this forum and so few users who actually take the time to educate themselves.  All this does is un-arm yourself to being able to fight back against the worthless FUD.  If you're a bitcoin supporter than do your homework and educate yourself so that you can help stop the spreading of the many bitcoin misconceptions.  

Everyone should be aware that the Lighting Network has been implemented. While the process will take a little time, it's off to a great start (If you're unaware of the L.N. , how it works, or need further clarification please check out this short/easy read article - https://medium.com/@melik_87377/lightning-network-enables-unicast-transactions-in-bitcoin-lightning-is-bitcoins-tcp-ip-stack-8ec1d42c14f5).

One of the last blocks mined- (Block #509796) -minimum fee paid was 2.77 sat/Byte. This represents a fee of around BTC0.000005 ($0.05) for an average sized transaction.

Fee Chart:

Once the L.N. is up and running, when all wallets add it to their platform (as well as the likes of SegWit)..things will be that much brighter for an already improved bitcoin platform.  

If you want to truly learn more about BTC and educate yourself & dont like reading.. you'll find no better youtube channel than this one: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJWCJCWOxBYSi5DhCieLOLQ

Great post man, I was really hoping that someone will really post some updates about the lightning network since I cannot seem to find some credible information about it other than people saying how useless it will be and how it is just a just for now fix while there is no real fix for the big problems of bitcoins yet. Also, taking the time to include links for further information about bitcoins is also a great job. This will really help a lot of newbies out there that are too lazy to do their own research about cryptos.

You deserve a merit so I will give you one. Again, thanks for the information op, have a nice day.

Np - but I feel obligated to do so to some extent.  If you do leave a merit..I would not be upset about it  Cheesy thx

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:30:31 AM

Crypto currency is quite transparent. Therefore, after studying, you can earn.
tiger2monkey

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:44:58 AM

This is great. Users are trying to limit sending bitcoin transactions due to its high fee and thus cause the transaction volume went down. Also more companies are optimizing the transactions by combining transaction in batch or utilizing segwit. Hope that the fee will not skyrocket again when more users and transactions come back.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Inn0vative1
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:03:50 AM

The lightning network implementation could probably have been more publicised. I stopped using Bitcoin for transactions because fees were just insane ($10-$20/transaction at some point). I didn't get the memo. Didn't know that fees had dropped till I had to do another BTC transaction and tried to send a transaction from Coinbase, and realized the fee was only like $0.17. I was amazed!

Advances like these need to be better publicised.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: