Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose your bounty hunt?  (Read 515 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:41:55 AM

For me I do some research before entering a bounty, I study their white paper and analize if their projects are good. I also consider the manager that is managing because it affects the campaign process, renowned managers are the best ones to consider. Most bounties will be risky but it will teach you on your future campaigns in determining the ICO's that is worth it.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:49:51 AM

There are so many factors that go into picking a bounty...

The ICO itself - what product is it? Can you adequately promote it?

The ICO team - can it be taken seriously?

Is the website fully functional? Are social media sectors being updated regularly by the CM?

$$ being offered for bounty - is it worth your time?  I’ve done some low value campaigns because I believed strongly in the ICO and wanted to help it succeed.  Others, I think, need to be considered very much from a $$ value position.

Length of campaign - if two campaigns have the same bounty $$ allocation, but one lasts 3 weeks and the other lasts 3 months, the shorter campaign will be better for you financially.

KYC required? - are you comfortable doing KYC? Are you even able to pass KYC?

Difficulty of bounty tasks.  Eg. Some Twitter campaigns require only retweets, whilst others required you to create many new tweets each week.  It is much easier to retweet their work that it is to create tweets yourself.  But, if you are comfortable creating tweets, then this might appeal to you.  You only have so much time each day, so choosing campaign segments that suit your abilities is important.

Reporting requirements - can you follow complex reporting rules?  If not, choose campaigns with simple reporting requirements.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:58:07 AM

when I choose a campaign, I always see the manager, like need money, woshib, artezzy, sylon, hua_hui, thehun, block eye, amazix team, and tokensuite theme.

then I also always look at altcoin sales and allocation.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:13:19 AM

Many factors you need to research before participation in bounty campaign. Look at team, activities in social networks, project hype. And also see, who is bounty manager (if it possible, search his previously bounty campaigns).
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:18:19 AM

Do you follow any particular system or do you take any particular steps to make sure you are on a good bounty campaign? Do you just look at the WP or the total ammount?
I will read the white paper and fing something of the members to see if they are good enough to make me get the money I want.

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

Do you follow any particular system or do you take any particular steps to make sure you are on a good bounty campaign? Do you just look at the WP or the total ammount?

I look at the whitepaper, the website, the project's bitcointalk ANN as well as bounty threads, their twitter account, and sometimes their telegram. Actually, I only visit their telegram if I want to raise some questions. These steps are necessary if you want to promote a project that you personally believe in. Of course, when checking the bounty thread of a certain project, you need to look at the allocation to the campaign you want to participate in. That is to make sure that your tasks will be paid according to your efforts.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wena87

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

Join the campaign and Get 450.000 MTC Free ICO just Sign-up follow the steps provided on the website!
To join Click this link (https://marineco.in)

Best token for 2018  join the ico in this link provided!  (https://marineco.in/ico)
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

A good bounty is not only dependent on how many usd is available in the bounty. If you are looking for a good value or a big value, you should learn what the ico/project is about. You should read the whitepaper and the ANN to know all the important things about the project. Sometimes, even the bounty just managed to reach the hard cap (the goal of the ico) but the participants is few and the allocation you take from the bounty is big, you still have large profit is guaranteed from it.

Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:35:09 AM

which I did see from TEAM. if there are some people in TIM verified and positive rate new I trust ico will be successful.

chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:36:24 AM

I usually choose ICOs handled by trusted managers. This is by far the fastest and most convenient way. Next thing I do is check ratings and critic reviews in websites and social media. I am not fond of reading the whitepaper because it is time-consuming, but if you are industrious enough, you can. I usually choose ICOs that are related to trading sites and/or real estates.

universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

I choose the bounty hunt either by reading the whitepaper itself and do a simple google search to sort of analyse the growth potential of the ICO, even this i still make some mistakes sometimes and i wasted the time to do their bounties. However if you are lazy you can take a shortcut like following those famous youtuber or some telegram groups for recommending good ICO from their perspective.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

There are a lot ways to go about it. But for me, I choose those that are endorsed by several known managers, and of course i also consider their rating in various review sites.
So the more it is endorsed with high rating, then most likely many will invest in it.
Thus, my guidelines in choosing bounty.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:53:39 AM

If I want to join with a bounty campaign then I follow some important matter I trying to join under a trusted well known bounty manager, and also markdowns their projects white paper roadmap.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:04:08 AM

We made additional bounty functionality to our ecex.exchange platform project.

IN-HOUSE BOUNTY  https://ecex.exchange

Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

which I did see from TEAM. if there are some people in TIM verified and positive rate new I trust ico will be successful.

Yes it is very important for us to point out the team and it's platform for the backgroud of it's ICO Project.We also consider the Roadmap and the Whitelist because we take this as our added information which considered to be a bounter hunter reference like me.
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:42:22 AM

In my opinion, there are a couple of signs that can make you confident on bounty campaign quality. First, the project that lies in the foundation of bounty campaign should be promising. Use search and your own common sense to access that. Then ICO dev team should be credible enough to convince potential investors on its ability to deliver all its promises. The last point concerns the bounty math, i.e. your potential reward should be higher than some threshold level to spend your time on the campaign. By the way, the participation of some well-known team as the bounty lead is a good indirect sign.

jc123

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

I first evaluate the bounty. I pay attention of how many stakes given to every rank.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

How I choose my bounty is that first I look at the bounty manager some bounty managers do not manage bounties that are not promising or scam project.I avoid bounty managers that have negative trust .I also look at the team of the project it says a lot about the project .Lastly I read the whitepaper.
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:12:28 AM

In my opinion, there are a couple of signs that can make you confident on bounty campaign quality. First, the project that lies in the foundation of bounty campaign should be promising. Use search and your own common sense to access that. Then ICO dev team should be credible enough to convince potential investors on its ability to deliver all its promises. The last point concerns the bounty math, i.e. your potential reward should be higher than some threshold level to spend your time on the campaign. By the way, the participation of some well-known team as the bounty lead is a good indirect sign.
Yes, thank you for sharing. This is my first time joining the bounty campaign.
This information is very useful to me.
delitte

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:14:36 AM

The only thing that I am going to consider on joining any signature bounty campaigns (this is the real reason why new members of this forum are increasing every day) is the bounty manager itself.
I never do many criteria and spend more time on reading their white papers, their project goals, their developers and other ICO aspects that will waster your time and miss the chance of getting good value bounty stake tokens.
Bounty managers that are veteran on handling bounty campaigns like Yahoo, Sylon and Needmoney are my best bounty managers and I always join almost all of their active bounty campaigns until today.
Because I believe that good ICOs are hiring good bounty managers and now newbie and Jr. Members.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: