Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose your bounty hunt?  (Read 515 times)
seanavery11

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

-----

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

There are several factors I take in consideration in choosing a good bounty. The most important factor of all for me is a clear whitepaper must be present. I first analyze the project since in a whitepaper you can read what the project is all about. Next is the total supply and the number of participants. If there are too many participants with a small supply, I didn't even bother to join. Even if the supply is big, I won't also. The total supply will be distributed among the participants. If too much participants, you will just get a little. Another factor is the development team. You should do a background check behind the team. Read some feedbacks about them. Next is the rank of the bounty manager. The rank should not be a newbie or jr. Member. Higher ranks are more reliable and capable.

---
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

There are lots of aspects that need to be considered in choosing a bounty. While some if it will just pop up on our facebook's news feed, others can be seen in any websites via google ad. Once you have spotted one, i think its very important to know well the ICO especially the people/team behind it.

dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

I try to research so much information as possible about the project, team and other that doing the same things. If the Project is one i can identify with myself and  i see potential to grow in the future i do a bounty.
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

Do you follow any particular system or do you take any particular steps to make sure you are on a good bounty campaign? Do you just look at the WP or the total ammount?

I see if the project or the idea behind it is unique and doable. I also read their whitepapers, check the development team, visit their website, and try to send them an email if I have further questions regarding the bounty campaign. I also take into consideration before joining the campaign the total amount of supplies and check the spreadsheet for the number of participants.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

Do you follow any particular system or do you take any particular steps to make sure you are on a good bounty campaign? Do you just look at the WP or the total ammount?
I just look at the concept, the composition of the team and how the development of the project. if I feel confident and optimistic with some of these things I will definitely follow and join in the campaign.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

It's not all about the total bounty given but it's about how good the project will be, because even if they gave you thousands of tokens after the ICO but if it will not be great on the market then it will be a waste. So, it's better to research first before joining.

NScryps

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

Here are some of my guidelines when choosing bounties:
- Telegram community size - I like to see they have over 2K users
- Who's giving the bounty - Agencies/Bounty managers/Neither?
- Good potential on the product being developed.
- Ico rating - Min. 3-3.5!
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:59:58 PM

In general, I will focus on several important factors, the first factor is the project code is open source, the second factor is  how much is the token total raise money, the third factor is that the people number of tokens telegram group.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:30:24 PM

I just look at the concept, the composition of the team and how the development of the project. if I feel confident and optimistic with some of these things I will definitely follow and join in the campaign.
But all ICO'S are optimistic and very constructive in terms of their team composition, white paper and even in their website and also they offer a great percentage of distribution but still in the end we cannot perfectly assure that it will be successful. There are also other ICO that in the first look of their background we can feel not to trust but after the ICO it has a good outcome, so everything in crypto world is unpredictable.

crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:36:13 PM

How do you choose your bounty hunt? I choose a simple bounty, which just likes and shares on social media and from my community on facebook, or maybe see from the list of participants who follow whether or not many, if that much means I have to follow.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:44:44 PM

It is like investing since we are going to spend effort so we should at least know if it's worth it and our job will not be wasted. Joined in campaigns that have a vivid project idea.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
needctrl

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

The same way as with an ICO.
Tokens you get from bounties won't do you much good, no matter how many you get, if the project itself doesn't do well.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:01:21 PM

The secret would be taking a lot of reading, find some good revived about the project and take a look on the white paper they have released. I also choose a project which has a low total circulating supply and low initial coin offering price. A good project has a agood connection with other institutions Its going to an add poin also if tge project has good personalities related to it. The demand and the popularity is also a factor to consider.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:04:16 PM

My criteria for choosing the bounty campaigns I participate are
1 Reputable bounty manager.
2 The  type of project.
3 members of the team.
4 Duration of the campaign.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:37:54 PM

1. Read the white paper.
2. Check the road map. If the project was planned to run for at least 8 years, then it is most probably good.
3. Check the team members’ credentials.
4. Initially, check the campaign managers rank and trust rating. If his rank is at least a senior member with a good trust rating, then I would consider joining. Other than that, I will ignore.
5. Check the net for related videos or reviews on the project or the like.
6. Pray on it... Wink

capsicumpepper

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:14:52 PM

Things we should see before joining the bounty campaign is by looking at the reputation or the level of trust of the bounty manager and the products they campaign. Always look at the rules of the bounty campaign and the duration of the campaign's completion. Then do the work according to the rules.
eP

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:24:41 PM

for me i just look at their allocation for bounty, and if the participant is not high i will join it
But if the bounty participant is high i will not join it

▄▄▄▄█▐██▀▀▄███▀▄                 
        ▀███▄███▌█▀▀▐███▌▄█▌████▄▄▄         
     ▄▐██▄▄▀██▀█▐█▐████▀▄█▌▄█████████▄       
   ▄██▄▀▀██▀▄▄▄ ▐▌███▌▄▀▀ ▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     
 ▀▀█████▀▄▄█████▄▐███▐██▄ ▄▀██████▐███▄▀█▄   
 ██▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██████▌██▌█████▐█▄▀▀██▌█████▐▄▀▄ 
▐█▀▀▄▄▄█ ██▄▄▄▀▀▀█   █████▌████▄▀▐███▌▄███▐█
 ▄██▀▀▀ ████████ ▄▄ ▄▀▀▀▀██▐▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▄████ █▌
 ▀███▀ ▄▄▀▀▀██▀▄██▌█▄▀███▄▄▄▐▐██▌█▌  ▐████▌██
  ▐██▐▌████▐▄▄████▐██▄▐████▌█▌██▄█▀█ ▌▀███▀▐█
   ▀▌▀█▐██▌██████▀▐███▌████▐██▐█▐▀██▌██▄▀█▐█▌
        ▀█▐███▀▄▄ ▄▐███▐██▌████▌▀████▐██▀▄█▀
          ▀█▀▄██▌██▄▐██▌██▐███▀ ▀████ ▀▄▀   
            ▀███ ███▌█▀ ▀ ▄▀███▌████▀▐█▀     
                 ▀▀▀       ▀▄▄█▌██▄▀▀       
                               ▀▀
kaasy.ai  ──────
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain

TWITTER     2-PAGES PAPER     BTC ANN

█ ██       WHITEPAPER       ██ █

FACEBOOK     DISCORD     SUBSCRIBE

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:45:36 PM

In order to choose the right bounty program for you, there's a lot of steps ! it is not that easy and it is not hard !
Well, the total supply is very important, the Whitepaper and the website must look perfect. The team is important too. you can find many people in the team who are well known. Live project is important too. if you are lucky you make a great income from bounty.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

Total bounty prize still be the number one to looking for bounty, but its not just the value, im still research from who the team, who the sponsor behind the ico, what the ico offering smart contract, p2p, blockchain money or selling product.and how long the bounty will held because sometimes white paper and website not contain how long it will held.its better to looking ico that contain phase of their coin offering.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:52:49 AM

I'm starting to find a campaign based primarily on position. I am very open to friend suggestions and I am moving in their direction. When people on social networks follow their numbers, the problem gets out of the way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: