Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 04:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my friend account have 250.000 dollars in this site ?  (Read 245 times)
melekseverce (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:47:36 PM

goldenhillcapital.com

hey guys can u tell me about this website? a friend told me him balance in this web site 250.000 dollars. and he wants to withdraw.
this web site is secure or not ? any info ? who can help me for this ?
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:04:50 PM
Merited by akamit (1)

goldenhillcapital.com

hey guys can u tell me about this website? a friend told me him balance in this web site 250.000 dollars. and he wants to withdraw.

If he gave them money, it means it's too late to do research about them. Let him try to withdraw money and then he will find out.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:35:18 AM

I can't say if the site is legit or not, but it's surely not very withdrawal friendly. Just read what the withdrawal FAQ says:
"A minimum of one deposit must be made in order to qualify for a withdrawal. Any request for withdrawal of funds must be submitted with the documents and information requested and must meet the following conditions:* 30 days after your last deposit are required to any withdrawal.* Must generate the trading volume of 10 times the original deposit to withdraw bonus and gains generated.* Processing the withdrawal request is made in a time of 3 to 5 working days if the conditions are met and the application is approved, the amount will be paid in a period of 7 to 10 business days. In the event that the conditions are not met, the customer is entitled to withdraw only its initial capital of deposit, but its gains and its bonus will be canceled and will pay a penalty of 30% of its withdrawal request and a fees of the amount of 280 USD will be charged."

I think after reading this, most investors won't choose to invest.

TrustedZach

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

goldenhillcapital.com

Isn't this the same as any other csgo scam method? They basically provide you with a code or a high balance but only for one requirement to deposit a small amount ($20 , it varies though) and then get scammed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: