Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Cash just Forked! Sold all of my LTC for BTC in anticipation of a crash  (Read 207 times)
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:58:31 PM

Litecoin Cash just Forked!

Set up my alarm to sell off all of my LTC for BTC in anticipation of a crash (at block 1371113); and expecting a concomitant increase in BTC price as others probably would have done the same.

The sudden massive transfers on the LTC Blockchain ( https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/ ) might be indicative of what I am guessing too!

Set my exchange to automatically buy back LTC at an estimated lower price (vs. BTC) later. *Fingers Crossed, and back to sleep*

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

Set up my alarm to sell off all of my LTC for BTC in anticipation of a crash (at block 1371113); and expecting a concomitant increase in BTC price as others probably would have done the same.

The sudden massive transfers on the LTC Blockchain ( https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/ ) might be indicative of what I am guessing too!

Set my exchange to automatically buy back LTC at an estimated lower price (vs. BTC) later. *Fingers Crossed, and back to sleep*
So you are genius do that? not researching ? LTC's founder announced that LTC WONT HAVE ANY FORK COINS,and any of these people claiming that their coin is from LTC's fork they are surely scammers according to CHARLIE LEE'S twit few days ago.Do not be fooled by these FUDs they just want to get your Litecoins because something big is coming for the litecoins holders.

JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:16:40 PM

You obviously didn't understand my OP at all. *SMH*

I am NOT investing on Litecoin Cash, but merely speculating on the impact before/after the fork on the price of LTC that was all.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

Sure, We are repeating what already happened with NXT and ignis, That was only hype and just try to sell that before snapshot. But i heard the fork coin was cancelled. But is it already forked?
I believe litecoin will get another big dump just like NXT asap, and we are waiting for another big deep for sure. NXT is the worst case ever in airdrop history. People lose a lot from there because they aren't selling after fork.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

I don't think LTC will crash though, save for a bit of a 24hrs correction due to people rushing in for the fork.
Shitcoin or not, most ppl won't say no to free money in the end.

miningpowerdotnet

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:04:28 AM

MiningPower.net is ready for LiteCoin Cash. Join our pool now! :

https://miningpower.net

LiteCoin Cash mining @ MiningPower.net

Low Fee, High speed Servers, Low Ping.
Every 1 hour payout (>0.01)
Quallity support. (Discord/Telegram and Mail)
No need to create a account. No need to register. You only need your wallet address

Stratum :

Low :
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.miningpower.net:20310 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=LCC
Mid range :
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.miningpower.net:20310 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=LCC,d=20400
High range :
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.miningpower.net:20310 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=LCC,d=5040000

Join now it's hot!

MiningPower @ https://miningpower.net
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:14:09 AM

the rate of Litecoin after the fork is increase more than before, in 1 january the price of LTC just about 0.016 BTC and near the hardfork price of LTC start increase and now at 0.021 BTC
Coolfackoff

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

Charlie Lee is not favorable at all to this fork at all. He is not favorable to any forks and claims they are all Scam. What a heck of a ride we are on!!
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

Charlie Lee is not favorable at all to this fork at all. He is not favorable to any forks and claims they are all Scam. What a heck of a ride we are on!!

As if he came with Litecoin on his own, he just made a fork of Bitcoin, did Satoshi come out and say it's a scam ?
I admit what Lee did is impressive, I am not devaluating his work, but just as Litecoin was inspired and forked from Bitcoin, Litecoin Cash has the right to be forked from Litecoin.
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

As if he came with Litecoin on his own, he just made a fork of Bitcoin, did Satoshi come out and say it's a scam ?
I admit what Lee did is impressive, I am not devaluating his work, but just as Litecoin was inspired and forked from Bitcoin, Litecoin Cash has the right to be forked from Litecoin.
Atleast he improve bitcoin's shortcomings,charlie lee didnt not use bitcoin's name for his own project and he earned a lot of respect by doing that.But this litecoin cash isnt even a a forked coin why would someone use litecon's name over bitcoin's ?? People behind this litecoin cash doesnt think that the name itself sounds like scam,LITECOIN was never a forked coin of bitcoin,neither bitcoin cash so that gives your statement invalid.

Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:29:58 PM

The so-called fork is just another coin trying to leverage the name of LTC and has nothing to do with litecoin nor Charles Lee.

However in this unregulated industry, anyone can call themselves a fork of another guy. This is highly unethical and is like a phone manufacturer

calling themselves a "fork" of Google just cos they are using Android in their phone OS.

We ought to standby LTC and Charles Lee who made LTC an unique coin and not help to spread FUD about this fake fork.

There is no fork...

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: