Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:14:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy coin.(100~300BTC/Day, 1month everyday)  (Read 223 times)
bitbuyerkr (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:15:21 PM

I want to buy coin.(100~300BTC/Day, 1month)
I live in Korea. I can exchange money.(HKD, CNY, JPY)
If you want to sell coin in Korea I can help you.
I can speak Chinese and Japanese.

contact wechat : buybitcoin11
            Line : lass4
            kakao : lass4
            telegram : @lass4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stronghandsdeeppockets

Activity: 266
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:47:15 PM

I've always wondered how whales buy cryptocurrencies Huh

I guess I have finally found the answer! Cheesy
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:05:09 PM

I've always wondered how whales buy cryptocurrencies Huh

I guess I have finally found the answer! Cheesy
give the guy chance lol

ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:12:31 PM

This may be Kim Jong-un
JmScripting

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:38:38 AM

I want to buy coin.(100~300BTC/Day, 1month)
I live in Korea. I can exchange money.(HKD, CNY, JPY)
If you want to sell coin in Korea I can help you.
I can speak Chinese and Japanese.

contact wechat : buybitcoin11
            Line : lass4
            kakao : lass4
            telegram : @lass4
100-300btc so you are talking about 1056000 USD - 3173000 USD how the hell on earth you going to transfer that amount. Only crypto will allow such amounts on daily based. and even then. 30 days x 1056000 USD - 3173000 USD .. damn what are you doing behind a desk then.. i should be in the caribbean and meanwhile building a miningfarm on the north pole with that money
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:14:56 AM

Although I’m a bit skeptical about these size XXXXXXXL deals, there are some which are genuine. Never judge a book by its cover and in the same vein never underestimate the bank account balance of Asians. Some do have the resources to do these deals. You might be tempted to think these are third world countries but you would be surprised how much cash they have tucked away under their beds.

Arbitraging can be profitable but you need a big pile of money for trades in the scale of hundreds of BTC. A seriously large pile of money.

JmScripting

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:23:52 AM

Although I’m a bit skeptical about these size XXXXXXXL deals, there are some which are genuine. Never judge a book by its cover and in the same vein never underestimate the bank account balance of Asians. Some do have the resources to do these deals. You might be tempted to think these are third world countries but you would be surprised how much cash they have tucked away under their beds.

Arbitraging can be profitable but you need a big pile of money for trades in the scale of hundreds of BTC. A seriously large pile of money.
a bit skeptical .? :p 30days every day this amount, thats going to be one big ass bed he will have then. Im sorry i just think this is real umpossible and i hope the op just means 300$ instead of btc  Cheesy anyway good luck the people with wallets over the 100btc are enjoying life to mush to be here on the forum since the crazy rise last year.. anyway i would do that  Cool
akes2090

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:01:19 AM

a bit skeptical .? :p 30days every day this amount, thats going to be one big ass bed he will have then. Im sorry i just think this is real umpossible and i hope the op just means 300$ instead of btc  Cheesy anyway good luck the people with wallets over the 100btc are enjoying life to mush to be here on the forum since the crazy rise last year.. anyway i would do that  Cool

I think so too - he probably meant $100-$300 of BTC per day, which in that case, is fairly reasonable.
However OP - if you really meant 100-300 BTC per day - I can supply at Preev + 3% (negotiable) via escrow ... just as long as you can figure out how to move $1,000,000+ of fiat currency per day without raising the eyebrows of the authorities.  Wink
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:18:52 AM

I used to think that deals like this were obviously scams... But this is not that uncommon from Asian countries, to be honest. I was recently put in touch with a buyer in South Korea who wanted me to fly in with a dozen Trezor wallets filled with 5-25BTC each on a bi-weekly basis. He asked if I could bring more, but I figured that anything more than that would tip off Customs at the airport. We had a lengthy conversation about how the regulated Bitcoin trading market is so inflated in Asia, and that he wanted to start a black market selling Bitcoin at lower prices than what they're available for in Chinese, Japanese and South Korean exchanges. He also indicated that there are hundreds, if not thousands, of individuals that do not trust the banks and have access to an insane amount of cash and gold.

I ended up feeling uncomfortable with this method of arbitrage, and the way that I was to move the fiat cash was kind of shady (Asian banks regulate and keep track of EVERYTHING, so to get caught with their fiat as a foreigner would bring a lot of question and investigation), so I turned down the offer. After that conversation, however, I don't doubt that there is a HUGE (black) market for Bitcoin in Asia.

Of course, do your own due diligence, but this could very well be a legitimate request.

bitbuyerkr (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

Send me message.

I think so too - he probably meant $100-$300 of BTC per day, which in that case, is fairly reasonable.
However OP - if you really meant 100-300 BTC per day - I can supply at Preev + 3% (negotiable) via escrow ... just as long as you can figure out how to move $1,000,000+ of fiat currency per day without raising the eyebrows of the authorities.  Wink
stronghandsdeeppockets

Activity: 266
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:53:48 PM

I used to think that deals like this were obviously scams... But this is not that uncommon from Asian countries, to be honest. I was recently put in touch with a buyer in South Korea who wanted me to fly in with a dozen Trezor wallets filled with 5-25BTC each on a bi-weekly basis. He asked if I could bring more, but I figured that anything more than that would tip off Customs at the airport. We had a lengthy conversation about how the regulated Bitcoin trading market is so inflated in Asia, and that he wanted to start a black market selling Bitcoin at lower prices than what they're available for in Chinese, Japanese and South Korean exchanges. He also indicated that there are hundreds, if not thousands, of individuals that do not trust the banks and have access to an insane amount of cash and gold.

I ended up feeling uncomfortable with this method of arbitrage, and the way that I was to move the fiat cash was kind of shady (Asian banks regulate and keep track of EVERYTHING, so to get caught with their fiat as a foreigner would bring a lot of question and investigation), so I turned down the offer. After that conversation, however, I don't doubt that there is a HUGE (black) market for Bitcoin in Asia.

Of course, do your own due diligence, but this could very well be a legitimate request.
Interesting to hear that. Anyway, I dont really see this happening on a forum. It just seems highly unsafe. If this guy is a big baller, he should have other big baller friends who have other friends and so on. He woulndt have to come here and post. My 2 satoshi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: