Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:09:04 PM

Based on the observations and on the reality, a certain project will succeed thru the help of its promotional team, on how they carry out the spreading of the awareness of the project, if you have a great advertisement team plus a good business proposal, then, it more likely to succeed.

You are definitely right, having a good team and business proposal their chances to succeed would be high. This is a blockchain powered real state wherein it is very profitable to think because real state business can probably have a millions of profits to be earn. So, managing this kind of platform should be taken seriously in order for them to get more support from the big investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:11:43 PM

Based on the observations and on the reality, a certain project will succeed thru the help of its promotional team, on how they carry out the spreading of the awareness of the project, if you have a great advertisement team plus a good business proposal, then, it more likely to succeed.

You are definitely right, having a good team and business proposal their chances to succeed would be high. This is a blockchain powered real state wherein it is very profitable to think because real state business can probably have a millions of profits to be earn. So, managing this kind of platform should be taken seriously in order for them to get more support from the big investors.
Such team management and proper involvement of managers active involvement right from the planning,  understanding, tracking and active validation and alternate possibilities in every area will drive a great success as expected.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:13:21 PM

Well, if every member of the team still keep working like that, i have no doubt about their supporter and investor will increasing.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

Real estate is really a trending business platform in the digital economy to make more profits and adding the advanced block chain technology to such system is really unique, Developers are really aiming on the bigger challenge and with their launch.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

Real estate is really a trending business platform in the digital economy to make more profits and adding the advanced block chain technology to such system is really unique, Developers are really aiming on the bigger challenge and with their launch.
Yes. I see a lot of project have idea about real estate using blockchain technology. So i really expect CPROP will have some individual for make different with others.
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:22:11 AM

When are you going to launch bounty?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:19:39 AM

Well, if every member of the team still keep working like that, i have no doubt about their supporter and investor will increasing.
Indeed. Moreover, they can gains so many investors and supporters by promoting their project on a social media like Facebook and Twitter.
fillerzxz

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:24:01 AM

I think this project has many potential big investors who interested supporting these program. So I am expecting it can reach it Minimum cap for ICO raised. Any bounty campaign to be Launched soon?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:20:47 AM

Indeed. Moreover, they can gains so many investors and supporters by promoting their project on a social media like Facebook and Twitter.
That will easily drive more traffic into the platform and we can easily reach all the possibilities in reaching the targets and all the participants will be satisfied as expected success.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

I think promotion in social networks is important, but even more important is the promotion on this forum. It is necessary to make the company of signatures.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:48:29 AM

I see that the project became interested in, and this is an indicator that the developers are engaged in it.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:18:52 AM

I think this project has many potential big investors who interested supporting these program. So I am expecting it can reach it Minimum cap for ICO raised. Any bounty campaign to be Launched soon?
You are absolutely right, you need to hurry who has not yet purchased the tokens. Since the first stage of the ICO has already been completed, with such a pace and a tough cap will be achieved in the longest time. As more and more investors are interested in our project. This makes me happy!
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

I think promotion in social networks is important, but even more important is the promotion on this forum. It is necessary to make the company of signatures.
Thats right mate bitcointalk is so far the most reliable advertising module ico projects can utilized since social media sites are no longer open for crypto businesses.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

I see that the project became interested in, and this is an indicator that the developers are engaged in it.
Well the developers are very expert with their field and have some unique potentials within them which the project becomes more attractable and having a progress.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:26:26 AM

Thats right mate bitcointalk is so far the most reliable advertising module ico projects can utilized since social media sites are no longer open for crypto businesses.
As we can see, there are many members here are helping the team to promote CPROP. It is just the team needs more supporters and investors. But I know the project will be successful.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:38:51 AM

Large investors are always good for any project. And if they are available then this is good news for all of us
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

Large investors are always good for any project. And if they are available then this is good news for all of us
If that will happen then that is really a very great news for all of us. Who don't want a serious large investors to come into their project? Of course, no one. So I hope that the CPROP keep up the better performance it is doing right now in the crypto currency community. I am sure that more investors will come notice it. I will keep looking to this project and for further new updates.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

Did they have launched any bounty campaigns as of now? I've been expecting if they can do some promotions like in social media campaigns. This would give a big impact the ICO stage for now. I am interested in promoting this project too.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

If that will happen then that is really a very great news for all of us. Who don't want a serious large investors to come into their project? Of course, no one. So I hope that the CPROP keep up the better performance it is doing right now in the crypto currency community. I am sure that more investors will come notice it. I will keep looking to this project and for further new updates.

We can only conclude it once their pre-sale will start on April 30 of this year. And as of now, our predictions for this project is still pending because for me, the dev team are not having good strategy to promote CPROP in the world. They don't give details about the bounty campaigns in which they can surely gathered  many investors to joined on their pre-sale.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:22:23 PM

We can only conclude it once their pre-sale will start on April 30 of this year. And as of now, our predictions for this project is still pending because for me, the dev team are not having good strategy to promote CPROP in the world. They don't give details about the bounty campaigns in which they can surely gathered  many investors to joined on their pre-sale.

You have a point, but we still need to understand the dev since they are still new and maybe still busy with the development of this project. But hopefully in the coming day they will finalize all the details.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: