Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:38:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
Asya77

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

As I checked your website to see more "information" why does only three members have a link to their LinkedIn profile? How about the others? Also some of the members on the LinkedIn profile doesn't have any profile pictures which must be present to know that the profile is real or not right?
sure it's a pretty big fault cause you want to know whom you trust. so now a lot of projects like this, they should be competetive (at least should have true inf)
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

Doing a little digging, two out of three founders are in something called Sanus Connect - http://sanusconnect.com/team/ Is this connected with CPROP, what is going on here?
The RoadMap in the litepaper talks about an MVP soon to come out… is there a demo now or something we can see? I am curious as to how such a process can work
keroykeroy

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:26:45 PM

Is there any plan to implement existing personal identity blockhain tech, like TheKey or similar? Sounds like your platform can use something like this
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

This looks like a good thing for a long-term keep. The token locking wallet tells me supply will decrease during expansion period, making a great base for a skyrocket of token value.
spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:54:22 PM

how is ico going? when will it finish?
shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:20:33 PM

Why is the hard cap 20 mil when the softcap is only 2 mil? If you can pull this off with 2, what is 18 more used for? Also, the team really needs more work to do in order to reach that goal enough to be able to make the platform more successful.
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:34:10 PM

So according to what i've read in the thread,CPROP is a blockchain powered real estate platform only for professional real estate agents? And you want agents to pay your fees for using cprop portal?

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:42:35 PM

So according to what i've read in the thread,CPROP is a blockchain powered real estate platform only for professional real estate agents? And you want agents to pay your fees for using cprop portal?
I think you understood correctly, that this portal is for agents only. The project is certainly ambitious and relevant today. But looking at the number of developers in there team, they can hardly make it into life.....
keenan

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:13:52 PM

please tell me, will there be a bounty or an airdrop for this real estate campaign? could the devs give as approximate dates?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:38:07 PM

Was a survey of platform users done. Basically, do you know service providers that are supposed to be paying, actually gonna be paying?
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:59:26 PM

please tell me, will there be a bounty or an airdrop for this real estate campaign? could the devs give as approximate dates?
I don't think that we'll see something magor here soon, because they have a very small team to do this project as needed.

clickside

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:49:06 AM

Do you have a bounty campaign or airdrop?

They have a referral bot in their telegram channel and you can earn tokens by adding people. I believe the bounty campaign will be announced a bit later.

Correct - the bot inside the Telegram channel (also can be messaged @cpropbot from within Telegram) contains the referral program link for each member. The details will be announced shortly, in the coming days, in terms of what is earned per referral, terms, and bonuses.

recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:03:16 AM

I like the little bot you guys have on Telegram, it’s cute Smiley
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:52:41 AM

Is there also a signature bounty?
keroykeroy

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:40:22 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 08:25:04 AM by keroykeroy

I like the little bot you guys have on Telegram, it’s cute Smiley

lol thanks for joining us on telegram as well!
Yes, I agree with that, it's cute and fits to the project Cheesy
michwlv

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:13:18 PM

Is there also a signature bounty?

I like this idea.  Let me talk to the marketing guys.
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:14:43 PM

I guess you need to assign some social media manager to answer all the questions now being asked here on the thread. So that it could make a good impression on the investors that looking for a project to fund.

Lol yes!  I'm going to ask Jesse to help out on the thread.  I like to jump on everyday and give everyone feedback...I'm just going CRAZY right now!  But I'll try to jump on every day or at least every second day, and I'll get a couple other guys on the team to help pick up the slack.
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:18:16 PM

I try to find the coins with real world potential and then I invest. That's my strategy atm. This one seems promising and might drop a few ETH, IF you can get one platform partnership by ICO. Really, if you start getting on real estate websites and all, this is going to work. Only then you can prove that this project is really worth an investment and I'm really looking for the increase of popularity for this project.

Yeah this is key.  We just signed a deal with Inman which is the largest marketing company for real estate in the USA.  We are going to co-write three articles and also co-author a paper on blockchain in real estate for their membership.  This should help raise awareness of what we are trying to accomplish.

We had good success at the Inman Connect conference in New York and have a number of brokers interested in working with our platform.  But as you say we are working to sign a few portals so we can fast track our progress.  Had meeting this week with two more portals in Europe, so progress is being made...just need to get things signed...we are working on it!
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:21:48 PM

Will cprop token be usable as a payment method for buying the property on your platform?

At this time, the plan is to use the token as a membership token.  We will have a smart contract escrow piece that will operate using the tokens, but the plan is currently NOT for full purchasing.  But if you can find a home seller that will accept CPROP for the sale...I guess you could do it!  It will probably mean the project is rocking...so lets hope one day.
michwlv

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:26:35 PM

Doing a little digging, two out of three founders are in something called Sanus Connect - http://sanusconnect.com/team/ Is this connected with CPROP, what is going on here?
The RoadMap in the litepaper talks about an MVP soon to come out… is there a demo now or something we can see? I am curious as to how such a process can work

Yes so Sandy and I started a company called Sanus Connect several years ago.  We developed a software solution that is being used by the worlds second largest property management company in the world (JLL).  It was at that time we started to look at blockchain, to see if there are opportunities to implement blockchain into the commercial building sector. 

In commercial buildings you have data everywhere, but its hard to find, and bring together.  It gets lost over time, and therefore when it comes time to buy or sell a commercial building records get lost.  We are working on an idea we call "Carfax" for buildings, that uses blockchain to take all this silo'd data, bring it together and make due diligence on commercial buildings easier.

On the residential real estate side.  you can see a mock up of our demo at http://mvp.cprop.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: