Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:19:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Entry Pyramid!  (Read 17360 times)
TheBitMan (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 02:06:35 AM

still nope i even cleared my cache. :/ anyone else getting this problem?
it's the best countdown I found  Grin
try enabling javascript

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 02:07:00 AM

wait acually the bottem one is working, saying 24 days
yep that's what I meant, yea!
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 02:12:03 AM

I took it down so people don't get confused but I will use that one when round 3 comes
frostb1te

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 04:47:51 PM

haha okay Smiley
frostb1te

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 07:18:45 PM

About 2days left Smiley hurry people get your bitcoins fast!
frostb1te

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 11:39:39 PM

I can now see the timer Smiley
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 11:47:57 PM

2.59 BTC I was thing of lowering the 1.7 but to what?

Well, Bitcat.ch has it at 1.1, which is very low, but that means tons of people get paid. King of the Mountain, and others do 1.5, which is good. I think my favorite is 1.4btc. I played one at 1.4 and it seemed just right. I suggest 1.4 Smiley
Was just thinking that lol. Like what you said, mine is kind of long but Bitcatch you barely get anything back..
Yea, I like Bitcat.ch because it is automated and everything is quick and easy, but it is very low payout. I think he is just doing it to make money (more deposits=more fees). I will still play, but i'd rather play another one with higher payouts. On the other hand, I know that a ton of people will play in bitcat.ch, so I can play a lot more money, and most likely get more back.

King of the mountain is automated and is 1.7 X.  Still a few days left: http://bitcoinsurf.net/kingofthemountain/

People come in at the end and try to get the remaining pot (last bet gets the pot)
Don't advertise here please, I posted there once and that was it.
frostb1te

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 11:50:17 PM

2.59 BTC I was thing of lowering the 1.7 but to what?

Well, Bitcat.ch has it at 1.1, which is very low, but that means tons of people get paid. King of the Mountain, and others do 1.5, which is good. I think my favorite is 1.4btc. I played one at 1.4 and it seemed just right. I suggest 1.4 Smiley
Was just thinking that lol. Like what you said, mine is kind of long but Bitcatch you barely get anything back..
Yea, I like Bitcat.ch because it is automated and everything is quick and easy, but it is very low payout. I think he is just doing it to make money (more deposits=more fees). I will still play, but i'd rather play another one with higher payouts. On the other hand, I know that a ton of people will play in bitcat.ch, so I can play a lot more money, and most likely get more back.

King of the mountain is automated and is 1.7 X. [edit : 1.5x my bad ]  Still a few days left: http://bitcoinsurf.net/kingofthemountain/

People come in at the end and try to get the remaining pot (last bet gets the pot)
Imo i like MultiplyMyBTC.com better
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 11:50:52 PM

I have a .com domain just for a pyramid..that's special  Cool
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 12:23:57 AM

Is this the kind of special that your mommy says you are?  If so then I would agree.... otherwise it's nothing too important.
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 01:28:37 AM

Is this the kind of special that your mommy says you are?  If so then I would agree.... otherwise it's nothing too important.
what other pyramid has a REAL domain  Grin
tysat
Legendary

Keep it real

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 01:39:03 AM

And a "REAL domain" means what?
frostb1te

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 01:41:34 AM

More people should join this!
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 01:42:43 AM

.com is the most popular one .uk for outside for US
tysat
Legendary

Keep it real

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 01:51:16 AM

I know what a domain suffix is.... I have been on the internet before.

The meaning behind my last post was meant to imply what does having a domain mean?  As in why is that such a special thing?  It costs maybe $10/year to get the domain, and if you're like me and already have a web host, then it's free to add another domain onto it.
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 01:58:20 AM

Ok ok..I was just kidding around
NothinG

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 02:01:39 AM

I know what a domain suffix is.... I have been on the internet before.

The meaning behind my last post was meant to imply what does having a domain mean?  As in why is that such a special thing?  It costs maybe $10/year to get the domain, and if you're like me and already have a web host, then it's free to add another domain onto it.
But it takes a special person to pick a special domain. Grin

On-Topic: Site still doesn't use tables. Sad

tysat
Legendary

Keep it real

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 02:15:30 AM

On-Topic: Site still doesn't use tables. Sad

That, the coloring, and one of the addresses having a space at the start are what bother me.
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 02:16:10 AM

How would i use tables with html? Actually i will do some of my own research in the morning
tysat
Legendary

Keep it real

View Profile
July 28, 2011, 02:17:04 AM

How would i use tables with html? Actually i will do some of my own research in the morning

OH GOD I JUST LOOKED AT THE PAGE SOURCE:

Code:
<div  class="paragraph editable-text" style=" text-align: left; "><font size="5">Jackpot: 0.20 BTC</font><br /><span></span><br /><span></span><font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" size="3"><span>BTC Address:</span>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</font><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</span><font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" size="3"> Amount:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;</font><font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" size="3">&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; Gets Back:</font><font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" size="3"> &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; Paid:</font><font size="4"><font style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102);" size="3"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Site Fee: </span><br /></font></font><font size="4"><font style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102);" size="3"><span style="color: rgb(0, 102, 0);">1Mm6uvBJaS9XzDEhy1efWJxpQfGEqSDWHR&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2.000 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3.330 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; YES &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0.04 BTC</span><br /><span style="color: rgb(0, 102, 0);">1Pd4PMK2MkCneVLGXvWiQv27jZAbU23Mzi&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 0.500 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0.830 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; YES &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0.01 BTC</span></font></font><br /><font style="color: rgb(0, 102, 0);" size="3">1B<font size="3">3naNfuQHFysWptuUpAus1w1Sxu3cAPir&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2.000 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3.332 BTC &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; YES &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 0.02 BTC </font></font><font style="color: rgb(0, 102, 0);" size="3">1LrZ4ZmN6TFbu98zpcn<font size="3">3mv28VWP5Q8zode&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2.000 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3.332 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; YES &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 0.02 BTC &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </font></font><font style="color: rgb(0, 102, 0);" size="3">19hrSyEt5Xyq3TUuREkaNGxfdEZVexLJe1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 1.670 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 2.771 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; YES &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 0.02 BTC</font><font style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);" size="3"><br />1gpuAvwW8oLDUxRUgcLrATKmyNThWNzJa&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 2.200 BTC</font><font size="3"><span style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3.672 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; NO&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 0.02 BTC</span><br /></font><font style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);" size="3">1PFT9dHE4ZdEdMjTRoKjXGBDpuRbJyyJtA&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3.000 BTC</font><font size="3"><span style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 5.032 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; NO&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 0.02 BTC</span><br /></font><font style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);" size="3">1FPmC3E2pz3WcWdd9k6W9ShCLCWYDanUPq&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1.000 BTC</font><font size="3"><span style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1.632 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; NO&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 0.02 BTC</span><br /></font><font style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);" size="3">1KCsff2xg7fgvMoBV4jWUJfxznAQjj9q4S &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0<span>.500 BTC</span></font><font size="3"><span style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 0.782 BTC &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; NO&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 0.02 BTC</span></font><br /><font size="3"><span style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102);">18yCZsntcnL3KEhRceDbPP8bqu5y3Nks1j&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1.500 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 2.490 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; NO&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 0.03 BTC</span><br /><span style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102);">1GpxQJN9CdWax6R99MMtCE3wicJjyKUvUH&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0.500 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0.830 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; NO&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0.01 BTC</span><br /><span style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102);">12hRY1B9A8mndSDCCXG3LgYxCGgGRoB7ea&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0.500 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0.830 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; NO&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0.01 BTC</span><br /><span style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102);">1LZivuFMescxh2MP1Dhxi5W4nhKy7SayHj&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1.000 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1.680 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; NO&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0.02 BTC</span><br /><span style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102);">1HXpFNYEUzAUY1Q42qEPHr8y6BNCEt8q5S&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1.330 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2.220 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; NO&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0.02 BTC</span><br /><span style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102);">182GpduKhooDRcGbjfahqtove2QhHbV6nq&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1.000 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1.680 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; NO&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 0.02 BTC</span><br /><span style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102);">14RpGgYvMFtVvG3jWCbQoXWvYqcVPchCd1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0.700 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1.170 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; NO&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 0.01 BTC</span></font><br /><font style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);" size="3">&nbsp;</font><font style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);" size="3">1EssPoJ7DTawhMFALMUaKruV12SkaG1CvW</font><font style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);" size="3"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0.500 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0.782 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; NO &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 0.02 BTC</font><br /><font style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);" size="3">1AcZEUbCxu5u4gn41jau83vXNwdkzNEbSP&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 0.250 BTC &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 0.357 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; NO&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 0.02 BTC</font><br /><font size="3"><span style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);">17rPewbJmL4rmNRcvwQquaWoVgWJB3Lu8k&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 0.250 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 0.357 BTC&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; NO&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 0.02 BTC</span></font><br /><span></span><br /><font style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102);" size="3">Grey text - User has been added from previous round do to the hack.</font><br /><font style="color: rgb(0, 102, 0);" size="3"><span>Green text - User has been paid.</span> </font><br /><font style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);" size="3"><span>Orange text - User has not been paid yet.</span> </font><span></span><br /></div>

And that's just the section with the address, deposits, and all that crap.

Edit:
I didn't even realize it was just one line when I looked, after posting it as code I see that now.  It's even worse than before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: