Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to invest in Altcoin !! Check this !!!  (Read 578 times)
rlclub

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:24:37 PM

Great post.  Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

Hey Guys , How are you all ? I was confused in choosing different Altcoin for start trading . I researched online few days and got some clues and That's why i decided to write a speedy introduction to pick which altcoins to put resources into, roused by the inquiries we get from our individuals. Lets Start>>>>>>>>

Initial Research:
The initial step is to investigate our convenient Coin Market Cap. Coin Market Cap ranks crypto currencies . All the market information gave by Coin Market Cap is essential. But there are 4 points you need to know about. Go to their website or thread. Collect these information.

-market cap
-price
-circulating supply
-volume

• Market cap is simply the price multiplied by the circulating supply. Market top is essentially the cost duplicated by the flowing supply. In traditional securities exchanges, higher market cap securities are less risky, however unintentionally give less ROIs.
  • Lower advertise tops are more unsafe, yet take into consideration more noteworthy ROIs. It's additionally great to recollect the essential financial aspects on supply: the higher the supply, the lower the esteem (and the other way around).
  • The circling supply is characterized by Coin Market Cap as "the best guess of the quantity of coins that are coursing in the market and in the overall population's hands." This bars coins that can't be utilized or exchanged. At last, volume is the dollar measure of a crypto exchanged a timeframe (24 hours for this situation). Think about every one of these variables when searching for a coin that you need to put resources into that will develop in an incentive after some time.

A Real Scenario and Suggestion:

• For instance, suppose you needed to put resources into XXX.
  • The primary thing you ought to do is go to XXX's site and read what they are putting forth. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP. You have to make sense of what's so incredible about the coin you're going to contribute.
  • Don't aimlessly put resources into something because of another person's suggestion.

Do your own particular research and pose vital inquiries like:

• What problem is the alt coin providing a solution for?
  • What value is it adding and who does it affect the most?
  • Who is the team behind this coin and what are their credentials and motivations?

Some Social Research :
When you get a handle on the use of the coin and the group behind it, see what individuals are discussing in connection to the coin. To do this, tap on the "Social" tab in Coin Market Cap. You will see tweets and reddit posts talking about the coin. Scavenge through these and do your statistical surveying on how different brokers feel about the coin you need to put resources into.

Then, of course, the last step is to read the charts. We have a separate thread for how to read charts and chart patterns, and the subject is covered in much more detail in our e-book, Getting Started with Crypto Trading. Following these steps should allow you to make informed investment/trading decisions, rather than just blind hope or luck.

Guys please post your ways of finding good Altcoin to invest. Thank you. Hope you liked.
great post i am following these steps for my first investment
hazznel

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:32:40 PM

When checking the supply and the price of the token/coin to see if you get a really good entry price compared with the current overall market cap, make sure to do one little thing: Also check the team of the project, the roadmap and what other people actually think of the project. This way you may avoid investing your money into a scam coin.
It can happen to anyone, invest carefully in undervalued coins, they might be undervalued for a good reason.
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:34:45 PM

Wow. I dont get it why people dont repsond on this post. Its kinda good and you can relie on it. You wont use all of your founds but why people keep goin on other threads. whatever matre good job .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
stooky
Copper Member

Activity: 24

Crypto fan.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:39:56 PM

Hey Guys , How are you all ? I was confused in choosing different Altcoin for start trading . I researched online few days and got some clues and That's why i decided to write a speedy introduction to pick which altcoins to put resources into, roused by the inquiries we get from our individuals. Lets Start>>>>>>>>

Initial Research:
The initial step is to investigate our convenient Coin Market Cap. Coin Market Cap ranks crypto currencies . All the market information gave by Coin Market Cap is essential. But there are 4 points you need to know about. Go to their website or thread. Collect these information.

-market cap
-price
-circulating supply
-volume

• Market cap is simply the price multiplied by the circulating supply. Market top is essentially the cost duplicated by the flowing supply. In traditional securities exchanges, higher market cap securities are less risky, however unintentionally give less ROIs.
  • Lower advertise tops are more unsafe, yet take into consideration more noteworthy ROIs. It's additionally great to recollect the essential financial aspects on supply: the higher the supply, the lower the esteem (and the other way around).
  • The circling supply is characterized by Coin Market Cap as "the best guess of the quantity of coins that are coursing in the market and in the overall population's hands." This bars coins that can't be utilized or exchanged. At last, volume is the dollar measure of a crypto exchanged a timeframe (24 hours for this situation). Think about every one of these variables when searching for a coin that you need to put resources into that will develop in an incentive after some time.

• The primary thing you ought to do is go to XXX's site and read what they are putting forth. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP. You have to make sense of what's so incredible about the coin you're going to contribute.
  • Don't aimlessly put resources into something because of another person's suggestion.

• Who is the team behind this coin and what are their credentials and motivations?

Some Social Research :
When you get a handle on the use of the coin and the group behind it, see what individuals are discussing in connection to the coin. To do this, tap on the "Social" tab in Coin Market Cap. You will see tweets and reddit posts talking about the coin. Scavenge through these and do your statistical surveying on how different brokers feel about the coin you need to put resources into.

Then, of course, the last step is to read the charts. We have a separate thread for how to read charts and chart patterns, and the subject is covered in much more detail in our e-book, Getting Started with Crypto Trading. Following these steps should allow you to make informed investment/trading decisions, rather than just blind hope or luck.

Guys please post your ways of finding good Altcoin to invest. Thank you. Hope you liked.

For brand new coins, this is tougher, but I strongly suggest reviewing the TA and any past market cycles. Crypto, just like any market, goes through cycles. Don't get caught at the top.

Crypto fan.
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:51:09 PM

You have done an analysis of the information and conducted a small research work, it is commendable. I think that apart from choosing a coin for investment, you need to think about how best to distribute your investments on different coins, because one of the important points is the diversification of investments.
Galatee8

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:56:01 PM

MTC will be the best ICO in 2018 .join the link  https://marineco.in/ico and get 450000 MTC for free after regisration . Why marinecoin is one of the best ICO because  it:
-is the first self-sustaining crypto-currency
- is the first DEV-less coin .
-uses artificial Intelligence .
-is truly Decentralized.
 If you want to know more you can check on the website link https://marineco.in/
HassModhe

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:01:11 PM

MTC will be the best ICO in 2018 .join the link  https://marineco.in/ico and get 450000 MTC for free after regisration . Why marinecoin is one of the best ICO because  it:
-is the first self-sustaining crypto-currency
- is the first DEV-less coin .
-uses artificial Intelligence .
-is truly Decentralized.
 If you want to know more you can check on the website link https://marineco.in/

You beat me right to it! I have no doubt that this will be the best airdrop of 2018, and I'm kinda surprised there isn't more coverage about it. Just to add to some of the points you put up there:

It has a very low marketcap <1mUSD, so I expect this to explode at one point or the other once people realise just what this coin can do. By then, only the early adopters will be able to take advantage of the price movement

I really encourage anybody who is looking at altcoins to look at MTC while the offer lasts
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

Initial Research:

-market cap
-price
-circulating supply
-volume

Some Social Research :

amazing this is so knowledge for newbies like my self
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:33:17 AM

Initial Research:

-market cap
-price
-circulating supply
-volume

Some Social Research :

great i am going to follow these steps
mrspumpkin

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

When checking the supply and the price of the token/coin to see if you get a really good entry price compared with the current overall market cap, make sure to do one little thing: Also check the team of the project, the roadmap and what other people actually think of the project. This way you may avoid investing your money into a scam coin.
It can happen to anyone, invest carefully in undervalued coins, they might be undervalued for a good reason.
Yep, you gave good recomendation. My own bit of advice would be that if a coins press and website etc. talks about what a great investment it is and you should buy in cause you'll make lots of money, it's probably a scam.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

This is a very informative topic for all of us, who are starting trading or investing in this crypto world. If we follow all these points, then surely we can get a very high potential rising coin. I don't know, who will follow these steps for investing.
But this topic helps me very much to search out the best coin for my desired investment.
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

Yep, you gave good recomendation. My own bit of advice would be that if a coins press and website etc. talks about what a great investment it is and you should buy in cause you'll make lots of money, it's probably a scam.
I already met this, the site and social networks of the project shouted that investors would earn huge money, this information was mentioned many times, but in the end the project appeared to be scam. It is necessary to choose projects wisely.  Wink
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

I already met this, the site and social networks of the project shouted that investors would earn huge money, this information was mentioned many times, but in the end the project appeared to be scam. It is necessary to choose projects wisely.  Wink
I am wary of such projects. Also I do not like when the project has an overly aggressive PR campaign, it can say that all the investors' money will go to a large-scale advertising company, and there will not be any money left to develop the product itself.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:35:08 AM

Good tips!
Thank you!

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:58:11 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:05:10 PM

I am wary of such projects. Also I do not like when the project has an overly aggressive PR campaign, it can say that all the investors' money will go to a large-scale advertising company, and there will not be any money left to develop the product itself.
This is the problem of many modern projects. Projects spend a lot of effort on maintaining the price of their token instead of accelerating the development of the finished product. I hope the method described in this topic will help to find a quality project that sets a priority for the product creation, not pr campaign.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:29:44 AM

This is the problem of many modern projects. Projects spend a lot of effort on maintaining the price of their token instead of accelerating the development of the finished product. I hope the method described in this topic will help to find a quality project that sets a priority for the product creation, not pr campaign.
Each project seems to have great potential for development, but it will wait for ICO to start preparing for implementation. In fact, it can not find much information to some extent.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: