Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [🔥ANN🔥] GOCHAIN - ETH-based smart contract blockchain: fast, secure, green  (Read 38065 times)
syscoinfan

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

Ignore my username I do not like that coin anymore.

However - As for Gochain, I think it's an amazing project with one, and only one exception at this point.

The guys behind Gochain has now announced yet another ICO called Etherprise. For all intense of purposes, this comes across as being greedy and needs to be put under a very bright spotlight. Etherprise should be an extension of Gochain at the most and nothing more, and existing Go holders should be honored. Etherprise is dubbed: "The only ETH based blockchain for Enterprise", when really, existing Gochain holders have so many issues with that statement.

The above statement shouts out to the world that Gochain is not for Enterprises, irrespective of whether enterprises may want a public blockchain.

Again - I think Gochain is a great project, but expect a big dump if they do not honour Go holders by dropping at least 50% or more of Etherprise tokens to them. It is after all, a clone of Gochain with minor changes, and run by the same team.

If they decide to honor Go holders or bin the Etherprise idea, then I am super Bullish on Gochain and expect huge volume.

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RDDRocket

Activity: 272
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

Etherprise for GOChain is similar to Ontology on NEO's chain. Ontology is made for an encrypted network where the public cannot view all the information. This is what this team is essentially doing with Etherprise, except they say they plan to make the Etherprise chain encrypted contracts for enterprise customers who do not wish to have their private corporate data publicly available on the public GOChain.

Also, that phrase is "For all intents and purposes."
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:56:21 PM

However - As for Gochain, I think it's an amazing project with one, and only one exception at this point.

The guys behind Gochain has now announced yet another ICO called Etherprise. For all intense of purposes, this comes across as being greedy and needs to be put under a very bright spotlight. Etherprise should be an extension of Gochain at the most and nothing more, and existing Go holders should be honored. Etherprise is dubbed: "The only ETH based blockchain for Enterprise", when really, existing Gochain holders have so many issues with that statement.

The above statement shouts out to the world that Gochain is not for Enterprises, irrespective of whether enterprises may want a public blockchain.

Again - I think Gochain is a great project, but expect a big dump if they do not honour Go holders by dropping at least 50% or more of Etherprise tokens to them. It is after all, a clone of Gochain with minor changes, and run by the same team.

If they decide to honor Go holders or bin the Etherprise idea, then I am super Bullish on Gochain and expect huge volume.

Smiley

Hello syscoinfan,

It seems that not happy with raising the same FUD over the group, you chose to bring this to bitcointalk as well. Smiley

Again, let me clear this once and for all for you: Etherprise is a blockchain aimed at internal enterprise usage and adoption whereas GoChain is aimed at addressing the Ethereum scaling problems, remaining a 100% Ethereum compatible public blockchain.

That being said, let's separate some use cases from both projects:

For Etherprise: Payroll, Accounts Payable, Internal reports... All of those would be a target for Etherprise, since they deal with internal, sensitive information.

For GoChain: Think that you are a car rental company. You could have your public-facing solution based on GoChain. A Car Rental app as an example.

Here is also an infographic on the inherent differences of both blockchains:

If you have any specific questions on Etherprise, please feel free to ask over their Telegram Group. However, do not raise unnecessary FUD over GoChain since this is just another ICO that will be built upon GoChain, and not a direct competitor at all. Smiley
syscoinfan

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:18:10 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 01:48:49 PM by syscoinfan

Smiley

Hello syscoinfan,

It seems that not happy with raising the same FUD over the group, you chose to bring this to bitcointalk as well. Smiley

Again, let me clear this once and for all for you: Etherprise is a blockchain aimed at internal enterprise usage and adoption whereas GoChain is aimed at addressing the Ethereum scaling problems, remaining a 100% Ethereum compatible public blockchain.

That being said, let's separate some use cases from both projects:

For Etherprise: Payroll, Accounts Payable, Internal reports... All of those would be a target for Etherprise, since they deal with internal, sensitive information.

For GoChain: Think that you are a car rental company. You could have your public-facing solution based on GoChain. A Car Rental app as an example.

Here is also an infographic on the inherent differences of both blockchains:

https://i.imgur.com/ukj6IDR.png

If you have any specific questions on Etherprise, please feel free to ask over their Telegram Group. However, do not raise unnecessary FUD over GoChain since this is just another ICO that will be built upon GoChain, and not a direct competitor at all. Smiley

I will provide you with a detailed reply seeing you selectively read only the parts that you feel are non-perfect as far as Gochain is concerned, but before I do, I will keep you happy by stating the following about how I feel about Gochain:

I love Gochain and am very Bullish and positive about this project!

And now for my reply. Let's begin by clearing up the fact that you work for Amazix and is not part of the Gochain team. You are therefore paid to remain positive at all times, however, I can tell you now that branding one of the biggest Gochain fans as someone spreading FUD is only going to alienate Gochain's strongest supporters. I suggest you are re-briefed by the Gochain team in how to deal with their customers, as there is more to support than regurgitating the same thing over and over again. Yes, the same questions get asked repeatedly over and over again, but this will be the case until the official team behind Gochain clear things up, and I have no doubt that they will do a good job in doing just that. Exactly 7 days ago we were informed by Amazix that a video regarding this was: "Incoming" ... let's not get into defining the time-frame surrounding "incoming".

Is this being discussed also in the Gochain Telegram channel? Yes it is. Is it FUD? Of course not, these are valid concerns that are being addressed by a very capable team, and in fact, it's dominating the Telegram channel and a concern for many members. So why a post on Bitcoin Talk?

It is important to demonstrate to teams in crypto, especially those raising funds through ICOs that a community's reach goes much further than their own, or even those agencies employed to repeat the same "comforting" messages over and over again.

You have to keep in mind that we invest in the Gochain team as much as we invest in GO itself. Our investment is financial backing for the project without any guarantees of a return. We accept that, but what most investors do ask for is at least for founders to conduct themselves ethically and honestly at all times. We are now in a situation where 1/2 (or more) of the Gochain team are doing an ICO for Etherprise and collecting more funds. They are hugely leveraging their existing Gochain community with the hope of supporting this new venture. You can also swing it whichever way you like, this will in some form or another distract from Gochain, albeit it perhaps in the short term.

Although Etherprise will be a fully encrypted blockchain, it has slogans all over it that suggests the following:"Etherprise is the only enterprise ready, Ethereum based blockchain." This immediately tells the whole world that Gochain is NOT an Enterprise Ready Ethereum based Public Blockchain.

The founders actually already confirmed on Telegram that these issues will be addressed. I personally feel that they are capable, and that this will be the case. What I, and many other Gochain supporters want to see is that the team will be respectful towards their community and that these issues are addressed at the earliest. Again, I believe it's imminent,  and I believe that publicly showing how much this means to us is the only way of achieving this. Yes, it could hurt the price in the short-term, but sometimes this is the only way to drive change.

I will also be the first to post again here once these issues have been addressed.

I will finish my post as per below just so that there is no doubt in your mind as to how I feel about Gochain, as you appeared to have missed it in my previous message:

I love Gochain and am very Bullish and positive about this project!

Gochain is one of the most exciting projects since "sliced bread on a blockchain", but do not disregard this message.

thanhtuan1413000

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

We are very excited to be in this project. The smart project makes us excited to always follow. We believe this project will work and succeed because this project is with a great team that always provide creative ideas and ideas so that this project will progressively many in coming investors
Conrad010

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:02:57 AM

We are very excited to be in this project. The smart project makes us excited to always follow. We believe this project will work and succeed because this project is with a great team that always provide creative ideas and ideas so that this project will progressively many in coming investors
Thanks so much for supporting GoChain! Are you a part of the GoChain Telegram Community?

You can also join the Announcements Channel for all the latest news. Wink
Conrad010

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:44:35 AM

The GoChain team want to get to know their community better! Smiley

You can check out Social Media Director Brooke Hansen addressing the community here!
gochain (OP)

Activity: 199

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:51:08 AM

GoChain & Solaster Health

We have another AMA coming!

Our CEO Jason Dekker and CEO Stuart Lackey of Solaster Health will be sitting down with Keith Wareing!

Checkout his announcement and channel here ----> https://youtu.be/dFfsAQHLSHc?t=7m22s

https://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/e1ba4947-9df4-461e-81bd-8d2359ebe61c-original.jpeg
Parbey

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

GoChain has another AMA coming! CEO Jason Dekker and CEO Stuart Lackey of Solaster Health will be sitting down with Keith Wareing.

Checkout his announcement and channel here  👉https://bit.ly/2LLObdy

cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:29:37 PM

Hey Gochainers!

Here's a new review Researched by Caviar.io on Gochain! Come take a look by clicking on the image below! 👍

Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

Hello Gochainers!!

MB Technology Ltd, has announced its commitment to bring US$500 million of new blockchain projects to the GoChain platform.
Following the successful deployment of GoChain's mainnet in June, and token listing on KuCoin exchange (KuCoin.io), ICO advisory firm MB Technology, advisors to GoChain, today announce their commitment to bring ICOs and dApps (decentralised applications) to GoChain.

Read more on this amazing news in this article. Cheers!!!

Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
Seunexy

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:47:32 AM

I've sent a demand in telegram, waiting for your reply! Blameless job, unbiased job, absorbing website!
Thank you very much for your support and kind words.
You are appreciated.
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

GoChain is a scalable, high-performance, low-cost and decentralized cryptocurrency and blockchain that supports smart contracts and distributed applications. The project has successfully deployed the mainnet in June, and the token list on KuCoin exchange.
gochain (OP)

Activity: 199

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

GoChain & Job.com

The GoChain team is excited to announced another ICO on our platform!

Job.com is revolutionizing employer recruitment on the blockchain, read all about it here ----> https://bit.ly/2LDjj20

https://i.redd.it/gi9eohi7hbc11.jpg
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:16:54 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 04:32:50 AM by ElegantCy

Hello GoChainers!

Be sure to enter for your chance to win some swag!! Read all about our giveback campaign Here

Have a sneak peek of some go_chain Swag for the  “Give Back Campaign” participants!  Don’t miss your opportunity to receive a swag pack AND an entry to the grand prize of 5,000 $GO tokens! Get our video in by Sunday.

andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

Greetings GoChainers!

Conrad010

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:07:04 AM

Flashback Friday!

Here is a pic of the GoChain team at their first conference together -- Consensus in New York! Share some photos of your first conference or a cool crypto throwback!

podavan

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:14:22 AM

today i have invested a lot in this project and i'm very convinced that GO will make its way. see GoChain soon in the top-50 cmc!!
Seunexy

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

today i have invested a lot in this project and i'm very convinced that GO will make its way. see GoChain soon in the top-50 cmc!!
Thank you very much for the kind words and well wishes.
You are very much appreciated.

Have you joined the Telegram group?
Seunexy

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

Great News GoChainers!!

The GoChain team is excited to announce another ICO on it's platform! Job.com is revolutionizing employer recruitment on the blockchain, their pre-existing job platform is transitioning to be entirely blockchain-based, with the mission of eliminating middlemen recruiters from the hiring process.

Here all about from the CEO himself, Jason Dekker in this video.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: