Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] APR Coin [PIVX FORK] Masternode | Payment Method Adoption  (Read 31843 times)
vaporlips

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:54:00 AM

Only three more days until the pre-sale.  I've received confirmation their wallets will be available in all three os's this weekend.  Ready for launch.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

This project seems interesting. But to me, the branding and specially the logo could have been much better
And here are the reasons why I thought the branding could have been better:  By definition APR means "Annual Percentage Rate: the rate at which someone who borrows money is charged, calculated over a period of twelve months"
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

Some information from APR Dev today:
The apr team is expecting to be have the funds to apply to the exchanges listed in #exchanges.
The pre sale is not ending "as soon as funds are collected for an exchange" it will be running for the set presale duration of time, or until the 1.5 million apr which are available for the presale, are sold.
And, should there be any apr coin remaining (from that 1.5 million) , after the pre sale, and after the crowd sale, those coins will be burned.
Crypt0dude1

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:59:14 PM

Hey guys,
Just realised Presale starts tomorrow!

I wonder how much time there will be to buy before they sell out!?

I was on discord and the dev said they will have a progress bar on their website, so that's really cool.

lionz
Copper Member

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:31:49 PM

Really excited about this project! Great whitepaper and roadmap. I see potential here Tongue
vaporlips

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:48:42 PM

This has got to be one of the fastest growing communities for a coin.
BitcoinBallers

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:10:56 AM

Yes truly amazing what these guys have done! I can't wait for the presale!! Smiley
amintet

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:49:33 PM

I kindly reserve Arabic translation
Crypt0dude1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:16:16 PM

PIVX FORK and $5 A COIN! You guys really take community feedback seriously. This is awesome!

Now I can get double coins for same price, and the PIVX platform is amazing!
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:16:44 AM

PIVX FORK and $5 A COIN! You guys really take community feedback seriously. This is awesome!

$5 per coin is still rather high I think, since there are many other coins that has the price bellow $1.
This should be good enough to invest.

dababe

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:08:43 AM

Say WHAAAT??? $5 or $8 or $10 a coin ... whatever it is!

Get outta heah!

Some of the BEST ICOs with products and services and well-seasoned veteran executive management team and stellar well-known advisory board are NOT even trying to get $5 a coin.

You guys have been drinking your own kool-aid and eating your own dog-food.

You're just a staking coin ... nothing more.  

But you do have some big kahunas though. But those balls are gonna be deflated soon.

Best to you. Laughing Out Loud as I whistle dixie ...

p.s. PIVX is $5.36 and is seasoned...

#QueenWiki
dababe

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:32:57 AM

Not even close. You are working with these guys and it is oh so obvious by reading your comments and checking out your history here in bitcointalk. Stop the hype.  The community isn't growing that quickly. Stick with ethics and honesty. Thank you

#QueenWiki
Crypt0dude1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

$5 per coin is still rather high I think, since there are many other coins that has the price bellow $1.

It does have 5 Different Reward platforms, I think it's a great deal. Especially with their professional marketing team for hire.

I can see this being a long term hold and value builder.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:49:05 PM

Pretty soon, you guys might be charging more per APR coin than the coin you are forking from  Cool

I like the idea. I've said so in the discord.

But a "fair distribution" model as outlined in your WP is not purchasing coins from "Founders"

Why wouldnt somebody jusy buy PIVX, when they can trust and believe that the project is here to stay.

Many MN coins are banking on the rise of crypto in general, which is a good thing. But yearly ROI is very misleading when you facor in the increased number of MN's on the network and the fluctuating price of btc.

should be a dollar a coin if that guys, sorry

MN for 0.3 btc or something. ALQO was selling them peer-to-peer for 0.2 BTC back in the day when it first launched . . and has never hit 5 dollars.

And then you hire some mysterious marketing company that says they can advertise crypto on fb and instgram (which is very good)

Which happens to be the founders company.....

With all the reasons to hold, have you thought about how to create sell pressure on exchages?  Miners will sell coins. POS miners typically do the same.

I'm reposting what I wrote in Discord last night so others here on bitcointalk can see it and be informed:

Reading through the WP, is it correct that 2% of the block rewards go to various areas such as Founders? Team Wallet and Founder Investors?

Block rewards for block 30,001-105,000 receive a block reward of 20 APR coins?

Roughly 1.5 million coins created in this time.  LEts say that the coin, for arguments sake, stays at 5 dollar USD. Quite arguable, because successful PIVX forks such as PHORE are worth about half of what you are selling APR for in the presale

1.5 million multiplied by what ever wallet you are thinking of determining numbers for . .

How much, theoretically should the Founders Investors Wallet have during that the 22 APR award blocks?

1.5 million x 4% = $60,000

Team Wallet = $30,000

Just putting this out there so investors can see the math here.

After, I was told that the Founders Investors are people who purchased coins in the presale. Seems like a good incentive to buy early, but it banks on the longevity of the product.  A proprietery code is great, something new and different to the space. I get why coins now do pre-sales instead of ICO's . .

I'm on the fence here because I like the project, but in this market, is way overvalued. If you would have did this sale during the massive bullrun, you would have no issues  Cool

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
GreyInside

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:58:42 AM

The link to the presale seems to have disappeared... When I checked on it last night, it was about 20-30%, so I don't think it sold out. Nothing interesting on their twitter.
Drakzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

Dutch translation reserved!
nakashu

Activity: 175
Merit: 11

"Decentralization is religion"

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

It does have 5 Different Reward platforms, I think it's a great deal. Especially with their professional marketing team for hire.

I can see this being a long term hold and value builder.

come on, man this is cheap marketing..
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

MasterHold Founders Platform - Incentivizing pre-sale investors to buy and hold. 4% of all block rewards will get distributed to all pre-sale investors.  So If I buy some coins i get a piece of the  4% of all coins mined forever?
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:02:20 PM

MasterHold Founders Platform - Incentivizing pre-sale investors to buy and hold. 4% of all block rewards will get distributed to all pre-sale investors.  So If I buy some coins i get a piece of the  4% of all coins mined forever?

Yes, that is the way I understand it too. I asked the question in the Discord the other day.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
tokenZ

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:59:18 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 11:15:26 PM by tokenZ

1 APR=10$
Masternode collateral - 3000
SCAM SCAM SCAM

Even if not scam in the end...it should be clear to all.
The Number One reason for this is the initial cash grab.
To pretend otherwise, no matter the justification, is not truthful.

That said, that doesn't mean there is not money to be made here. (or not, it ifs factually unverifiable at this point)

Additionally, if they are in the US (prob not) and do not have a Business license and a few other things setup properly, they could get Lit Up...legally/taxes, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: