Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] APR Coin [PIVX FORK] Masternode | Payment Method Adoption  (Read 31835 times)
mavvy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

This message is from the APR dev on their discord channel;

ibrahimklcYesterday at 8:25 AM
"Good day my friends
I checked the donations and saw only 13 times coins are donated. 2 of them donated by me as I know 2 of them  by @XeZZ one of them by @Savasci some of them belong to core team. Guys is this what we are? We could do better things with all together. One hand washes the other and together they wash the face. Union is strength my friends. You investors! Don't you wanna see this amazing coin and tech in a better place. Don't you wanna see it more valuable. So what are you waiting for? You can donate at least a value of $10-20 apr or btc. We have been approved to be listed on Sistemkoin if we could have dealed listing fee. This coin for all of us. We are all owners. I believe that if we listed there we could see APR at least avarage $2-3. And we can go ahead with another exchange to list. Thank you for your supports!"

Why are they asking the investors for donations to be listed on another exchange?
The wording also places guilt on these investors
Why have the devs/owners not got 4 Bitcoins between them to pay for the exchange?
Was it on their road map from the very beginning that they would be asking for donations?

I feel for all the investors who bought at higher prices, now they are left with a dev team with no cash and where can this go? All they have is a false hope their coins go up to $2-3 as the message implies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoera1337

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

"Good day my friends
I checked the donations and saw only 13 times coins are donated. 2 of them donated by me as I know 2 of them  by @XeZZ one of them by @Savasci some of them belong to core team. Guys is this what we are? We could do better things with all together. One hand washes the other and together they wash the face. Union is strength my friends. You investors! Don't you wanna see this amazing coin and tech in a better place. Don't you wanna see it more valuable. So what are you waiting for? You can donate at least a value of $10-20 apr or btc. We have been approved to be listed on Sistemkoin if we could have dealed listing fee. This coin for all of us. We are all owners. I believe that if we listed there we could see APR at least avarage $2-3. And we can go ahead with another exchange to list. Thank you for your supports!"

Why are they asking the investors for donations to be listed on another exchange?
Why have the devs/owners not got 4 Bitcoins between them to pay for the exchange?
Was it on their road map from the very beginning that they would be asking for donations?

I feel for all the investors who bought at higher prices, now they are left with a dev team with no cash and where can this go? All they have is a false hope their coins go up to $2-3 as the message implies.

You clearly haven't read anything about this project..
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

I read the white paper of this project. pretty interesting idea. great material. everything is described in detail and available. every participant can accept this and understand it.
mavvy

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

"Good day my friends

"Guys is this what we are? We could do better things with all together. One hand washes the other and together they wash the face. Union is strength my friends. You investors! Don't you wanna see this amazing coin and tech in a better place. Don't you wanna see it more valuable. So what are you waiting for? You can donate at least a value of $10-20 apr or btc. We have been approved to be listed on Sistemkoin if we could have dealed listing fee. This coin for all of us. We are all owners. I believe that if we listed there we could see APR at least avarage $2-3. And we can go ahead with another exchange to list. Thank you for your supports!"

"We are all owners"

Yes I have read enough about this project!
Cryptoera1337

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

"Good day my friends
I checked the donations and saw only 13 times coins are donated. 2 of them donated by me as I know 2 of them  by @XeZZ one of them by @Savasci some of them belong to core team. Guys is this what we are? We could do better things with all together. One hand washes the other and together they wash the face. Union is strength my friends. You investors! Don't you wanna see this amazing coin and tech in a better place. Don't you wanna see it more valuable. So what are you waiting for? You can donate at least a value of $10-20 apr or btc. We have been approved to be listed on Sistemkoin if we could have dealed listing fee. This coin for all of us. We are all owners. I believe that if we listed there we could see APR at least avarage $2-3. And we can go ahead with another exchange to list. Thank you for your supports!"

"Guys is this what we are? We could do better things with all together. One hand washes the other and together they wash the face. Union is strength my friends. You investors! Don't you wanna see this amazing coin and tech in a better place. Don't you wanna see it more valuable. So what are you waiting for? You can donate at least a value of $10-20 apr or btc. We have been approved to be listed on Sistemkoin if we could have dealed listing fee. This coin for all of us. We are all owners. I believe that if we listed there we could see APR at least avarage $2-3. And we can go ahead with another exchange to list. Thank you for your supports!"

"We are all owners"

You've read enough? ibrahimklc is a supporter and is not one of the APR team so I don't know why you keep quoting what he is saying. APR isn't a company, it's a currency. APR is already on more exchanges than a lot of coins far older than it that are privately funded and has 14 active applications under review, some of which will not cost anything due to the mass adoption occurring. All future exchange listing fees will be 100% crowdfunded, if that makes you mad then so be it, find another project.
mavvy

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:21:15 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 11:50:32 AM by mavvy

"Good day my friends
I checked the donations and saw only 13 times coins are donated. 2 of them donated by me as I know 2 of them  by @XeZZ one of them by @Savasci some of them belong to core team. Guys is this what we are? We could do better things with all together. One hand washes the other and together they wash the face. Union is strength my friends. You investors! Don't you wanna see this amazing coin and tech in a better place. Don't you wanna see it more valuable. So what are you waiting for? You can donate at least a value of $10-20 apr or btc. We have been approved to be listed on Sistemkoin if we could have dealed listing fee. This coin for all of us. We are all owners. I believe that if we listed there we could see APR at least avarage $2-3. And we can go ahead with another exchange to list. Thank you for your supports!"

"We are all owners"

You've read enough? ibrahimklc is a supporter and is not one of the APR team so I don't know why you keep quoting what he is saying. APR isn't a company, it's a currency. APR is already on more exchanges than a lot of coins far older than it that are privately funded and has 14 active applications under review, some of which will not cost anything due to the mass adoption occurring. All future exchange listing fees will be 100% crowdfunded, if that makes you mad then so be it, find another project.

ibrahimklc is a promoter, so he is more than just a supporter, he is part of the team and is able to make announcements on behalf of the team.

"some of which will not cost anything due to the mass adoption occurring" I dont think exchanges will list for free!
Cryptoera1337

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

"Good day my friends

"We are all owners"

ibrahimklc is a promoter, so he is more than just a supporter, he is part of the team and is able to make announcements on behalf of the team.

"some of which will not cost anything due to the mass adoption occurring" I dont think exchanges will list for free!

He have done alot of great work for this community in Turkey, I thank him for that, but he is not one of the core team members. There are exchanges that list for free, i.e Bittrex.
mavvy

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

"Good day my friends

"We are all owners"

He have done alot of great work for this community in Turkey, I thank him for that, but he is not one of the core team members. There are exchanges that list for free, i.e Bittrex.

That is correct about Bittrex, but they dont list any old coin. Bittrex is known to need to identified all the devs and mods before they list a coin, the devs are not known with APR, there are no names or photos on the APR website.

It is not likely Bittrex would list APR due to its shady nature and no real purpose, Bittrex has a review to complete which filters about bad coins.
Cryptoera1337

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:54:01 PM

Team ID's does not have to be shared publicly if that was the case all open source currencies would have no chance of being on exchanges. I'm ending this discussion here, your posts are not very well thought of and not well researched, have a nice day.
mavvy

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

Team ID's does not have to be shared publicly if that was the case all open source currencies would have no chance of being on exchanges. I'm ending this discussion here, your posts are not very well thought of and not well researched, have a nice day.

APR Coin (APR)
$0.145719 USD (-0.78%)
0.00002055 BTC (-5.58%)
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

The drama is real and I can feel the emotions pouring for this coin because of the previous posts above me.  Grin It is actually fascinating that someone created a profile in this forum just to diss this coin in every possible way.

The FUD is real, I must say. It appears that someone made up his mind and promise to himself that he will do everything in his power to provide information that will damage the reputation of APR and its team.  Roll Eyes
Cryptoera1337

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:56:22 PM

The drama is real and I can feel the emotions pouring for this coin because of the previous posts above me.  Grin It is actually fascinating that someone created a profile in this forum just to diss this coin in every possible way.

The FUD is real, I must say. It appears that someone made up his mind and promise to himself that he will do everything in his power to provide information that will damage the reputation of APR and its team.  Roll Eyes

He failed though.
APRCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 119
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:23:28 AM

45 business are now accepting APR Coin as a payment method!

The details of each are available in the "APR Accepted Here" channel on Discord:
https://discord.gg/3VXppkp

mavvy

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

It seems somebody is going around Istanbul placing APR stickers outside small shops to make it look like they take APR as a payment.
Webcodownpi

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

The plan as a whole is not bad, but I cannot see the information about the developers lately, although they all have a business.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

Don't know what's happening right now but it appears that someone bought significant amount of APR from CoinExchange making a huge price increase percentage in my portfolio. Maybe this is a fake move to gain some attention from the traders but with the things going right now, any volume for APR is welcome anytime of the day. I've bought this coin during its ATH so I'm a huge loss but rest assured that I'm not selling any of this at these prices.

Waiting for it to come back at top.  Roll Eyes
ibrahimklczb

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:38:14 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 05:44:08 PM by ibrahimklczb

"Good day my friends

"We are all owners"

That is correct about Bittrex, but they dont list any old coin. Bittrex is known to need to identified all the devs and mods before they list a coin, the devs are not known with APR, there are no names or photos on the APR website.

It is not likely Bittrex would list APR due to its shady nature and no real purpose, Bittrex has a review to complete which filters about bad coins.

Im not one of the Dev team. Im just an investor and volunteer to support/promote APR Coin globally. Started from my city. Planing to promote in all around Turkey then World! You can say whatever you think but i'm a basic member on discord as like you and the others. They might tittled me thats because of my work in Istanbul. But never asked them to do that and i have never announced anything on Discord or Telegram! However If the donations cannot be reached 15k APR All coins will be refunded to the donaters. If you wish you can donate too. If you dont thats your choice and i respect. Also that doesn't mean if cant collect 15k APR and 4 BTC we will not be listed there or any other exchange. We will be listed on my exchange just patient and stay tuned! Thanks...
plentyskinned

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

I think that the project has been promoted a lot in the newspapers of the country one of the news sites leading technology of Turkey, by APR Coin is accepted as a payment method for many businesses selling retail and services in Istanbul, Turkey. I was very impressed and interested in this project.
BMCRY

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

Hello, can anyone explain me why there are two masternodes that are receiving way more rewards than the average?
Look here:

https://mnexplorer.apr-coin.com/address/6CPM69bf2FVG7Gb6k1i4aNkDQJAsFLa1cc
https://mnexplorer.apr-coin.com/address/66uE6pUv4y42BD4mqzVh3fz7RCD4SvNr3N

You can see that only these two addresses receive a lot of rewards:
https://www.coinexplorer.net/APR/extraction/mn

Rastpefitho

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:40:52 PM

I just read about the coin it is really good but u have to make some change other than this it is really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I am happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: