Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] APR Coin [PIVX FORK] Masternode | Payment Method Adoption  (Read 31843 times)
APRCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 119
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:11:06 PM

masternode?

Hi SetupMasternodes,

There are currently over 700 Masternodes of APR online.

https://masternodes.online/currencies/APR/

Regards,

APR Team
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:17:55 PM

The Winners of the Telegram Giveaway Contest are:

MineyMom (Telegram ID: Jenuk)

Jason McCullers (Telegram ID: rishadx)

Tintin Crypto (Telegram ID: Tintin_Crypto)

Please PM Admin on Telegram to receive your prizes of 100 APR each.

Please note, if no message is received by the admin confirming your participation in the Telegram Chat within 24 hours, the name will be redrawn and a new winner will replace them.

Contests of any type are excellent for such a project but what about the other advertising that can attract large investors to the project? Do you plan to do something like this in the near future?
Im think profit from such things is much more long-term but it's worth it.
evanesce

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:48:42 PM

Please note, if no message is received by the admin confirming your participation in the Telegram Chat within 24 hours, the name will be redrawn and a new winner will replace them.

A great opportunity to draw some more attention to the APR. People live giveaways. Do you have a wallet version for Apple products?

crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

A great opportunity to draw some more attention to the APR. People live giveaways. Do you have a wallet version for Apple products?

I would also be interested  in the mac software. Will be also competitive with the OS High Sierra? It would be great if someone gives me a link to the download. Thanks in advance!
APRCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:04:20 PM

Contests of any type are excellent for such a project but what about the other advertising that can attract large investors to the project? Do you plan to do something like this in the near future?
Im think profit from such things is much more long-term but it's worth it.

Hi Spooknow,

As APR is a 100% community owned project, getting the word out is essential. Currently banners are live on sites like Masternodes.Pro, and prominent YouTubers are being contacted to help inform people of APR Coin and the fact that over 100 businesses have adopted it as a payment method. If you have any suggestions, they are appreciated. You may submit them here: https://discord.gg/yVzUG9y

Regards,

APR Team
APRCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:05:59 PM

Hi evanesce,

The iOS mobile wallet is currently in development and should be released very soon; however, the Mac OS and Mac OS High Sierra APR Coin wallets are available for download here: https://github.com/APRCoin/zenith-repository/tree/master/Wallet%20Direct%20Downloads

If you are using High Sierra, please download and run the High Sierra version.

Regards,

APR Team
APRCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:08:31 PM

I would also be interested  in the mac software. Will be also competitive with the OS High Sierra? It would be great if someone gives me a link to the download. Thanks in advance!

Hello crzybilly,

Definitely, the Mac OS High Sierra APR Coin Wallet is available for direct download here and has been available since April 23, 2018: https://github.com/APRCoin/zenith-repository/blob/master/Wallet%20Direct%20Downloads/AprCoin-Qt.dmg

Regards,

APR Team
APRCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:18:44 PM

The Winner of the StakeCube draw has been selected by their team members.

Congratulations to the winner of 100 APR: Telegram ID: @andreitibori97

https://twitter.com/stakecube/status/1046515953771646977
cubsaregreat

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

Please vote for APR to be listed on mintnodes shared masternode service.

Only 1$ per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zc

crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

Hello crzybilly,

Definitely, the Mac OS High Sierra APR Coin Wallet is available for direct download here and has been available since April 23, 2018: https://github.com/APRCoin/zenith-repository/blob/master/Wallet%20Direct%20Downloads/AprCoin-Qt.dmg

Regards,

APR Team

Great, thanks guys. I have read that over 100 businesses are accepting the APR Coin as a payment method. Is there any other sources, except discord,  where I can see that businesses ? Thanks
APRCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:01:13 PM

Hello crzybilly,

Regards,

APR Team

Great, thanks guys. I have read that over 100 businesses are accepting the APR Coin as a payment method. Is there any other sources, except discord,  where I can see that businesses ? Thanks

Hi crzybilly,

Thank you. Yes, a dedicated page is being created on the website highlighting all businesses accepting APR Coin as a method of payment. A map will also be implemented with pins highlighting the business locations. This page should be launched within the week.

Regards,

APR Team
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:23:59 PM

Hi crzybilly,

Thank you. Yes, a dedicated page is being created on the website highlighting all businesses accepting APR Coin as a method of payment. A map will also be implemented with pins highlighting the business locations. This page should be launched within the week.

Regards,

APR Team
This would be really great as this will provide easier navigation of information for APR investors (soon to be also). I know that this will be included in the website that you're creating right now but do you have any data regarding where most of these stores are located? Is it in South America?
SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

APR Coin Pre-sale ICO price will be $10 a coin, public crowdsale price of $15 a coin.
I can not understand how now we can consider a number of these figures?
public crowdsale price of $15 a coin and CMC data today $0,117559
APRCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:24:11 PM

Hi crzybilly,

Regards,

APR Team
This would be really great as this will provide easier navigation of information for APR investors (soon to be also). I know that this will be included in the website that you're creating right now but do you have any data regarding where most of these stores are located? Is it in South America?

Hello JanpriX,

98 of them are located in Istanbul, Turkey and the mass adoption of APR Coin in the Istanbul region is continuing to increase. The initial 4 stores accepting APR Coin in Turkey made the news as well via WebTekno, one of the country's leading tech sites: https://www.webtekno.com/gundelik-alisverislerde-kullanilmak-uzere-tasarlanan-global-kripto-para-apr-coin-h50822.html

Regards,

APR Team
APRCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

Hoard is hosting a voting contest to list new coins on its multi-coin wallet and exchange!

VOTE to get APR Coin listed on Hoard Wallet + Exchange for FREE!

Voting ends on FRIDAY and the TOP 10 Coins will be added.

All you have to do is type APR in the ballot box and hit “CAST YOUR VOTE”.

Only one vote per IP.

Let’s show them the power of a strong community!

https://www.hoardinvest.com/vote/
APRCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

Hi crzybilly and evanesce,

If you have any issues synching to the network, be sure to download and update your peers.dat file and restart the wallet, it will begin synchronizing after a few moments:
https://github.com/APRCoin/zenith-repository/blob/master/Wallet%20Direct%20Downloads/peers.dat

Regards,

APR Team
pash

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:06:51 AM

Expectations over the coming years

December 2018 : $ 0.1059

December 2019 : $ 84.25

December 2020 : $ 465.17

December 2021 : $  1,359.88

Expectations are based on the daily moving average divided by the average trade turnover

These are just expectations

Smiley
SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:11:23 PM

Hello SPQRCoin,
APR Coin was never sold for 15 via a public sale. The private sale price was 5/APR.
Regards,
APR Team
Oк, but -42x still a very big down fall.

December 2021 : $  1,359.88
Expectations are based on the daily moving average divided by the average trade turnover
 Smiley
I don't know where you get those numbers. For example December 2019: $ 84.25 why not $ 1084.36? I don't really trust TA in cryptocurrency.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:16:22 PM

Smiley
This is very good news for the whole project. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 07:47:09 PM

Smiley
This is very good news for the whole project. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.

It is not a news, just dream. if we're going to make fun of it

Hello SPQRCoin,
APR Coin was never sold for 15 via a public sale. The private sale price was 5/APR.
Regards,
APR Team
Oк, but -42x still a very big down fall.

Smiley
I don't know where you get those numbers. For example December 2019: $ 84.25 why not $ 1084.36? I don't really trust TA in cryptocurrency.

I like more 1024. It is more technical 😁
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: