Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:39:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Our Children Nowadays  (Read 798 times)
bossloccox (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:33:35 AM

It is amazing how our children nowadays quickly learn how to use ipods,phones and computers.. But reading their textbooks they have many excuses,its hard for them to understand the topic and how to answer the question even the simple mathematical problems.. Any advice for a parent like me to handle this kind of situation?...
kerwin p

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:02:25 AM

Children nowadays are more into technologies. And they don't care much if they'll have kids at a young age.
porfenovich

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

It is amazing how our children nowadays quickly learn how to use ipods,phones and computers.. But reading their textbooks they have many excuses,its hard for them to understand the topic and how to answer the question even the simple mathematical problems.. Any advice for a parent like me to handle this kind of situation?...

Of course, it is so, because the technologies reduce the efforts and don't require so much diligence, so the attention span is not so long. I would recommend just integrate all these ipods etc into the educational process, because it's the future and we have to face it.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:05:54 PM

Easy, gadgets are built to be user friendly. Thus tinkering with your gadgets becomes quite an experience. Also, instructional videos are available in youtube. Aside from  that, children themselves have a very short attention span. Add that to social media and gadgets made to further decrease young people's attention span even more. Now, reading books and math, both teaching methodology hasn't changed for the past decade and these things didn't appeal much to a child anymore.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:41:24 PM

If the technology is used in games, it may disrupt the learning of your children. In order make the technology as advantage in the learning of your child is to install some application that tackles about reading or counting of numbers. Try to use technology as a learning tool for your child since we know that 21st century kids are not anymore in the hands of books.

ViewSonic

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:34:47 PM

The world has become very pragmatic, precisely in terms of the direction to achieve the goal. Now every action must have some goal, result. Now, for children, the norm is not that smart adults tell me right, and I do - they keep the norm when they understand its meaning. Now even young children need to explain the purpose of any norms: why did people decide that it was right, dignified, good, why is it so, and not otherwise?
Goldenoaks

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

I would research how technology executives handle the issue. Apparently they do limit screen time:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/12/tech-bosses-kids-time-smartphones-parents-mental-health

I would also focus on making sure a child is well-socialized and creative. You can teach new skills and learn to use new technology, but understanding how to work well with others is really important to getting ahead.
CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:23:50 PM

To know how to use iphones and ipads is a common social skill. Do not need to focus on it, you need to develop the child's head, help in all school subjects.

bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

my advise is give much more effort for focusing the studies before using there gadgets,  as a parent we must put a time for studies, and a time for using gadgets. so that our children is aware and they know what is first to do...
Orna

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

Technologies nowadays has make us much little. Our kids are also too much addicted to this, they find much interest in this things than text books. You can make your kid understand that they would focus much on study and after that they can use gadgets as much as they can.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

Everything under the sun should have limits. We as parents , we are responsible in disciplining our children. Their time for gadgets should be limited and we must guide them with their studies. We must teach them the value of time and education. A well spent time with texbooks is better than playing computer games or using any gadgets.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

Children have changed a lot.Tehnology and the Internet have done a lot of things.How good it is to have the Internet, It's so bad for children.The children were better friends before.Today they spend most of their time playing computer games, which isn't so good.The children were always on the street before.Parents had to bring them home.Today they don't even hang out.They're just looking for phones and computers.This badly affects their development.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
RepublicSpace

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:02:04 PM

Children have become really too obsessed with technology and do not show interest in the outside world. It's horrible.
munir15

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:33:14 PM

The children in this generation are more on techy gadgets , like the usual things instead books they use tablets for reading, instead of playing outside they use cellphones like online games.. we must convinced and tel them that they must use or do the old/usual things for sometimes for it was our tradition or culture..
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:58:34 PM

You should limit their time in using gadgets. For me, i only gave them 2 hours every weekend, with condition they already studied before and finished all their homework.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:09:32 AM

Childen nowadays are in high tech generation , they are more into gadgets now like smartphones , tablets , computers , they used these gadgets in playing a whole time. And in school they used the computers in studying , not just like before that students do a manual study , and no internet connection. Nowadays internet is important for children , because even if they do not have a television they can watch in the internet , by means of social media sites like the youtube.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:14:42 AM

Children nowadays are more into technologies. And they don't care much if they'll have kids at a young age.
Our children now a days,life can easier throughout of study.or in work we use the new generation technology,,for searching needs
Unlike in the past children sometimes its sad to say thier manner also change that  cause being rude disrespectful to thier parent,
tikalbong

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:21:44 AM

We cannot deny the fact that the technologies nowadays really affected the way we live, the way we interact with each other etc... It is best if you will not introduce a smartphone to your kid.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]       ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
───────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ───────
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

With regard to the growth of technology, we could not run away from it. But I guess the best thing to do is maximize its capabilities and find out how you can use technology in helping your child to learn through a method far from the normal or conventional way of learning, Installing applications that has something to do with learning, let them watch videos for learning etc. Through your guidance, you can also allot a specific time in their day wherein they can use these gadgets, so that they can still read their textbooks and make sure they working on their home works/assignment. You should also discipline them and make them understand these things.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

Its true that children now a days are smart in using gadgets but in their studies they are not interested, but we as a parents are the one who guided our children in using internet and gadgets, we must teach them that using gadgets has limitation and they must have time to their study, because studying is their future not by using gadgets.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: