Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 05:44:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my bittrex account reason I no longer use bittrex now that I use binance  (Read 104 times)
Morebulletsinthechamber (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:37:49 AM

Hello everyone I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your day and ready for all of the good things to come. One of those things is the bitcoin/z-classic fork coming up, which you still have time to participate in. That is also one of the reasons why I thought that it would be a good idea to sell someone my bittrex account, because they are the only exchange platform that will be covering this fork. 1 zclassic which can be bought on bittrex equals 1 bitcoin private.

The price I am selling my bittrex account for is 0.5 eth.

How you will know that you are going to have access to the account fully is because I will let you sign in and change the password and 2fa.

So if you are someone that is interested and is in need of a bittrex account because they are no longer accepting those new members, please contact me either through this platform or from my email address which is sincex97@gmail.com

Once again 1 zclassic equals 1 bitcoin private. Price estimations for the btcp coin on release is 200-300 usd but projected to reach 1000 usd.

Thank you.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

Hello everyone I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your day and ready for all of the good things to come. One of those things is the bitcoin/z-classic fork coming up, which you still have time to participate in. That is also one of the reasons why I thought that it would be a good idea to sell someone my bittrex account, because they are the only exchange platform that will be covering this fork. 1 zclassic which can be bought on bittrex equals 1 bitcoin private.

The price I am selling my bittrex account for is 0.5 eth.

How you will know that you are going to have access to the account fully is because I will let you sign in and change the password and 2fa.

So if you are someone that is interested and is in need of a bittrex account because they are no longer accepting those new members, please contact me either through this platform or from my email address which is sincex97@gmail.com

Once again 1 zclassic equals 1 bitcoin private. Price estimations for the btcp coin on release is 200-300 usd but projected to reach 1000 usd.

Thank you.

I was wondered why you are selling your account on bittrex? bittrex for me was still the best one exchange compare to binance in terms of comparison, reputation, and in terms of community as well. And I don't think anyone or some will buy you account on bittrex.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: