Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:30:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: portfolio review  (Read 123 times)
ak34 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:53:22 AM

can you guys pls review at my portfolio and advise if any changes needed and why .... so many people and opinions
I was thinking about trading but decided not to at the moment due to the lack of time , i would like to keep it for several years without touching ..maybe add some
BTC 30%
XTZ 17 (I hope distribution of coins will happen one day)
ETH 10
AION 10
TRX 8
EOS 8
ICX 5
WAX 4
RDN 3.5
ONION 2
IOTA 2
RLC 1.6
ANT 0.7
XLM 0.3
SHIFT 0.8
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:58:49 AM

I think you have a solid portfolio and I have many of the coins you do.  I have a MUCH larger stake in DeepOnion, and I've been purchasing AION on the way down, so that's grown pretty large as well.  I really can't find anything wrong with it but since you asked and are looking for feedback, my least favorite coin would be TRX.  I'd change that for an AI token like CND or DBC, but again I think it's a solid list.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

it is hard to follow the data in the crypto money market. It's a logical job to decide and invest in a altcoin. you can create a portfolio like this. check your portfolio some time
Jeffdu3300

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

can you guys pls review at my portfolio and advise if any changes needed and why .... so many people and opinions
I was thinking about trading but decided not to at the moment due to the lack of time , i would like to keep it for several years without touching ..maybe add some
BTC 30%
ETH 10
AION 10
TRX 8
EOS 8
ICX 5
WAX 4
RDN 3.5
ONION 2
IOTA 2
RLC 1.6
ANT 0.7
XLM 0.3
SHIFT 0.8

You have 14 kinds of altcoins and Bitcoin, I have two suggestions that you might consider

First suggestion is trim down your portfolio in smaller portion.  Limit you portfolio to only 3-5 coins only. You may stay BTC, ETH, IOTA, EOS, and TRX

Suggestion number make two portfolio one for trading and one for long term investing

Trading portfolio – 15% BTC, RDN, Onion, IOTA, WAX, ICX, RLC, AION, TRX
Investment portfolio – 15% BTC, SHIFT, XLM, ANT, ONION, EOS, ETH,
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

BTC 30%
ETH 10
AION 10
TRX 8
EOS 8
ICX 5
WAX 4
RDN 3.5
ONION 2
IOTA 2
RLC 1.6
ANT 0.7
XLM 0.3
SHIFT 0.8
You know how hard to predict the state of the coins everyday. We can say that you're portfolio is solid now. All cpins ypu choose was gpod. But maybe one day, the coins you invest maybe become gone specially for those who don't famous or know by the many people but it is your choice if you want to take the risk. Anyways,goodluck and congrats
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:51:46 PM

BTC 30%
ETH 10
AION 10
TRX 8
EOS 8
ICX 5
WAX 4
RDN 3.5
ONION 2
IOTA 2
RLC 1.6
ANT 0.7
XLM 0.3
SHIFT 0.8
You know how hard to predict the state of the coins everyday. We can say that you're portfolio is solid now. All cpins ypu choose was gpod. But maybe one day, the coins you invest maybe become gone specially for those who don't famous or know by the many people but it is your choice if you want to take the risk. Anyways,goodluck and congrats

It is solid cause he have many of them. If he continue to invest in his
portfolio this year and maybe next one, to add more coins he will have a
great investment for future.
   I plan to have the same, and we already have some similar coins on our
list. My portfolio have less names, but you did not share how much your whole
investment worth in Bitcoins or other currencies.
   Any portfolio now is great, who does not have portfolio or did not start to work
on making one will regret in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fhl182

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

People underestimate Litecoin for some reason while it's one of the biggest players on crypto scene.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

BTC 30%
ETH 10
AION 10
TRX 8
EOS 8
ICX 5
WAX 4
RDN 3.5
ONION 2
IOTA 2
RLC 1.6
ANT 0.7
XLM 0.3
SHIFT 0.8

As per my opinon , this type of portfolio is big. try to reduce to 5 - 8 coins.  better pick ups you have

ETH,AION,TRX,EOS, and btc.  if you can please add these  ADA, Oyster too. these will boom your financial position.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

It is a good portfolio in my opinion, one of my favorite coins are ICX who you have also in your portfolio.

Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:13:19 PM

Nice and solid investments.
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

That's an interesting portfolio and quite a large one too.  If it works for you then good for you. I see some good choices there apart from Bitcoin ofcourse.  Coins like EOS, IOTA and XLM have good potential too.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

BTC 30%
ETH 10
AION 10
TRX 8
EOS 8
ICX 5
WAX 4
RDN 3.5
ONION 2
IOTA 2
RLC 1.6
ANT 0.7
XLM 0.3
SHIFT 0.8

Well for me that's very nice because you already had a plan right now. Your portfolio are good no doubt about it. I am telling you that in those coming years you will be a millionaire maybe a billionaire too. Best of luck.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:22:09 PM

BTC 30%
ETH 10
AION 10
TRX 8
EOS 8
ICX 5
WAX 4
RDN 3.5
ONION 2
IOTA 2
RLC 1.6
ANT 0.7
XLM 0.3
SHIFT 0.8

good portfolio, but i think you need to add some coins like zec, dash , xmr, ltc. These are highly liquid altcoins which can help you save deposit in btc if market dump. I like your coins like RDN, EOS, XLM, AION. WAX - highly risky but can make a good profit.
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:25:20 PM

I think you have a solid portfolio and I have many of the coins you do.  I have a MUCH larger stake in DeepOnion, and I've been purchasing AION on the way down, so that's grown pretty large as well.  I really can't find anything wrong with it but since you asked and are looking for feedback, my least favorite coin would be TRX.  I'd change that for an AI token like CND or DBC, but again I think it's a solid list.

I really doubt that's his real portofolio. Since he is a newbie member I guess he is mostlikely just posting random coins claiming those are his coins.
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:31:55 PM

BTC 30%
ETH 10
AION 10
TRX 8
EOS 8
ICX 5
WAX 4
RDN 3.5
ONION 2
IOTA 2
RLC 1.6
ANT 0.7
XLM 0.3
SHIFT 0.8
You need to have atleast 70% bitcoin in your porftolio because bitcoin's market dictates all of the altcoin's price if bitcoin goes up or down most of the altcoins bleeds and the only time these altcoins could grow is when bitcoin has stabilized,so just to be safe when bitcoin's price are moving we could stick to bitcoin alone,so we wont be trap to these shitcoins.

auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:35:18 PM

my suggestion is to add more allocation for BTC and ETH. you can also add LTC and NEO in your portfolio. 5-6 kinds of choices is enough and will not make you confused.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

my suggestion is to add more allocation for BTC and ETH. you can also add LTC and NEO in your portfolio. 5-6 kinds of choices is enough and will not make you confused.
Discard the NEO and invest more of the money into Ethereum and Bitcoin. You'd allow more room for profit there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ak34 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

BTC 30%
ETH 10
AION 10
TRX 8
EOS 8
ICX 5
WAX 4
RDN 3.5
ONION 2
IOTA 2
RLC 1.6
ANT 0.7
XLM 0.3
SHIFT 0.8

You have 14 kinds of altcoins and Bitcoin, I have two suggestions that you might consider

First suggestion is trim down your portfolio in smaller portion.  Limit you portfolio to only 3-5 coins only. You may stay BTC, ETH, IOTA, EOS, and TRX

Suggestion number make two portfolio one for trading and one for long term investing

Trading portfolio – 15% BTC, RDN, Onion, IOTA, WAX, ICX, RLC, AION, TRX
Investment portfolio – 15% BTC, SHIFT, XLM, ANT, ONION, EOS, ETH,

i decided to go long term and not being concentrated on the trading at the moment due to my work
i currently driving semi delivering cars from chicago to the east cost and with this kind of work its hard to get in to trading plus being father of 2 whenever I'm not working
at this moment i am thinking whether to add more money to my crypto investment or leave it alone for some time ...but I'm always at FOMO Smiley ...all my buddies drive new cars and spending money of luxury vacation ... I'm just hoping it will boom one day
ak34 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:28:37 PM

I really doubt that's his real portofolio. Since he is a newbie member I guess he is mostlikely just posting random coins claiming those are his coins.
im not here to prove anyone or anything ....if you notice I'm not here same often as you are because i have business and family at the moment that takes my time
to be honest i started investing in crypto i think in may june of last year ...even though i heard about BTC in 2014 from one of my best friends ...i didn't know anything about alt coins at that moment , i started researching alt coins probably august .... my buddy is not very big help because he is at different level at this moment (considering he started that early) , so he explained me about btc and helped me start with xtz , aion and i think wax ICOs .... since summer i do my own research even though I'm not very active here , i don't post GOOD , GREAT etc , i can't give people advices due to my experience (but i can give you tons of info in trucking) ....so mostly I'm reading posts with different opinions , not necessary positive about coins i have ....some of them i added reading from other comments and mentions of other members , youtube plays big role ....lot of scammers though , comments help to each video make some conclusions .
ak34 (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:38:54 PM

BTC 30%
ETH 10
AION 10
TRX 8
EOS 8
ICX 5
WAX 4
RDN 3.5
ONION 2
IOTA 2
RLC 1.6
ANT 0.7
XLM 0.3
SHIFT 0.8
You need to have atleast 70% bitcoin in your porftolio because bitcoin's market dictates all of the altcoin's price if bitcoin goes up or down most of the altcoins bleeds and the only time these altcoins could grow is when bitcoin has stabilized,so just to be safe when bitcoin's price are moving we could stick to bitcoin alone,so we wont be trap to these shitcoins.
i had my portfolio i would say 95% in BTC till fall of last year , but later when i noticed some of the alt coins raised 20-30X - i decided to diversify based on some other members advices having at least 30% in BTC . also at one moment i didn't believed that bitcoin will go 20-30X more ...maybe but i started thinking that alt coins have better chances to raise
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: