Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:50:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin reach 25k$  (Read 1956 times)
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:21:17 AM

i want some advise from the expert because im only basis on my prediction can anyone tell !

Actually no more fixed date .but hope soon is possible. Definitely I went to say bitcoin price will moon. We are just see before year back to back bitcoin price pumping stable. I have confidence with bitcoin. Many good investor or trading people have depends to bitcoin. Increased bitcoin popularity day by day.So bitcoin price again going up 20k cross
i want some advise from the expert because im only basis on my prediction can anyone tell !

I don’t believe that Bitcoin within the years will rise in some times like somebody talk. But it will be transformed and modernized I suppose. Its technology must to be improved and to become more swift and modern.
Bitcoin technology will be improved to become swift and modern i agree with you.but why you don't confidence with bitcoin price.?
I just tell you, bitcoin price soon get up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:48:17 AM

there's many speculation about bitcoin but I think that is possible to bitcoin to raise 25k$ in time.but for now don't expect to much in bitcoin that is only a speculation of other people..
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:51:34 AM

It is actually possible but it will take time. There are speculations that bitcoin will reach more than that. Most of investors abd traders are confident about bitcoin because they trust bitcoin since it has proven and passed all the tests of time. It is possible by the end of the year. Let's expect the best and never doubt about it.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:07:26 AM

answer this thread with the answer "Yes" if you want to get the BTC price up
but if you answered "No", then the BTC price will still go up
there is no choice but to buy it right now

chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:22:25 AM

I'm not an expert but i'm optimistic that bitcoin will reach $25k in the future. Recently i heard many news about bitcoin being accepted as a payment method in some merchants and institutions. I believe that once bitcoin gets mass adoption, the demand will be high which is causing the price rising.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

It is not impossible to reach the bitcoin of the value 25k$. Like nowadays, bitcoin is already have a good future investment because many investors is likely to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoins future has already a great marketing because of it potential in the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin already get what we desired price last year but we think in this year bitcoin will give us our desired prices too. Many adviser in bitcoin already invest it in bitcoin because many people already patronizing it.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:31:33 AM

Price of bitcoin is always fluctuating. It's s hard to accurately predict where any market will go. In my humble opinion I believe bitcoin could hit $20000 to $25000 by the end of 2018. Some analysts at leading firms even estimate the prices to shoot to a massive $60000+.
Indeed prices will go higher than this. There may be some people who are continuously degrading bitcoins for such low prices now a days. I must say they need to understand what the facts and figures are every coming day. Bitcoins have survived such huge dip and now they are reviving themselves again with much charm and strength. May this keep going so huge that everyone get to know about this?
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:33:42 AM

For the future bitcoin will reach the price of 25k, but the unpredictable is when bitcoin time will reach the price of 25k. Be patient in waiting and holding bitcoin, 25k price you will get.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Alamin2

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:35:37 AM

Of course it's  possible for bitcoin to reach $25 to 50000. Just remember how it climbed up to 20000 in no time. We are going to need only one good bull move and done! Anyways lightning network should be implemented as soon as possible.It's possible by the end of the year.
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:36:02 AM

Of course it's  possible for bitcoin to reach $25 to 50000. Just remember how it climbed up to 20000 in no time. We are going to need only one good bull move and done! Anyways lightning network should be implemented as soon as possible.It's possible by the end of the year.
BTC ANALYSIS 25/02/2018 - 04/03/2018

A. TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
I. WEEKLY ANALYSIS (W1)
1. Open last week at $ 10,399 and BTC quickly rose to the highest at $ 11,788 and quickly fell back to the lowest at $ 9280 and closed at $ 9583 (data from Bitfinex). ).
2. Trading volume increased sharply and prices fell sharply and created a rather bad candle for the uptrend.
3. Week candles can go in two logical directions: If the BTC goes in the same direction, we notice that for every green candlestick two red candles will appear next. So if BTC goes in this direction, this candle will close in the red color. If the logic is changed then the candle will go to a green candle with a red candle. However, as we observe candles and trading volumes, this week's probability of producing red candles is much higher.
The upper Bollinger closed down and the weekly candle closed below the Bollinger Bands after the previous week's candle-hold on the Bollinger Bands. So, if we consider Bollinger bands alone, Bollinger Bollinger Bollinger Bollinger Bollinger BTC can be sideways or down, and the market is not bright.
5. ADX is 32 and DI + is above DI- and DI + is 23. Therefore, if the uptrend is bullish, wait for the ADX to go below 20 and turn up, the trend will be strong. So, at this point the ADX waves are down so the rising waves can not go very well. As the red wave is weak, unless the ADX goes up again. On this time frame, the DI-wavelength is more beautiful than the DI + wave. It means that if the BTC is down, it will be easier to increase again.
6. Stoch is still down trend and 2 lines% K and% D are still far away, so it takes time for these two lines to cross or may continue to go down over 20. Buy pressure is still selling pressure on the BTC.
7. The MACD is down and the histograms are growing. Two lines of MACD have not crossed each other when the width is still very good and heading towards line 0. So, the trend on the weekly chart of the BTC is still under pressure.
8. MFI money flow after overbought area has quickly fallen and fell sharply to the current time only 47.5. Thus, the investor has quite a lot of discharge and trust in BTC is no longer as before.
9. Ichimoku continued to support the BTC's rally as prices remained on the Kumo cloud plus Chikou-span on the rack and Tenkan-sen remained on Kijun-sen despite the narrowing of the gap. If Tenkan-sen cuts down on Kijun-sen, disaster will likely occur with BTC. Therefore, we hope that BTC does not fall down strongly in the next few weeks if we do not want the whole market to fall into the difficult period of 2018.

II. DAILY ANALYSIS (D1)
1. Yesterday after opening at $ 9665 and quickly rising to $ 9840 and falling back to a low of $ 9280 and closing at $ 9583 (as recorded on Bitfinex).
2. With a moderate volume and a candle, Spinning top candle. Therefore, there is no side that predominates when BTC creates this type of candle.
3. On the chart Daily candlestick pattern is going logic 1 green candle 2 red candle and if the logic that the BTC today will be green again.
4. ADX is signaling that BTC will go sideways when all three lines are below 25.
5. Stoch still supported the uptrend and not yet overbought so the BTC is still supported.
The MACD is still supporting the uptrend as the MACD 2 line is still moving up support. The histogram is located above 0 and the cylinder is decreasing. Maybe BTC will continue to increase.
7. MFI has dropped to 45. Thus, the cash flow out of BTC pretty much when the BTC quickly reduced.
8. Considering the pricing model of BTC, I feel like BTC is looking to take the Head and Shouder model and the price is shaping the right shoulder.
9. Candle still closed on Bollinger bands so bullish trend is Bollinger bands support.
10. Considering the price model, BTC has not withdrawn the foot after adjustment. So, in my experience, it would be reasonable to take a Hammer candle or a Pinbar candle before it bounces back.
11. Ichimoku has not supported the rise of BTC. However, the Tenkan-sen is currently located on the Kijun-sen so there is still some extra power. Buying power was strongest when prices were around Kijun-sen at $ 8900.

B. SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE LEVELS
The resistance level is quite strong but the support level is quite weak.
I. Resistance: $ 10,700 - $ 11,400 - $ 11,600 - $ 13,300 - $ 15,750.
II. Support levels: $ 8212 - $ 8900 - $ 9570.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:41:58 AM

It's very possible as long as we are going to support bitcoin and not panic selling whenever it drops, but somehow its impossible for now because of so much forks appearing. However institutional investments will continue until next years of bitcoin by that it will be very feasible.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:46:35 AM

I believe it will be achieved in this year, most likely in november or december. Many say that bitcoin prices can reach $50k this year, but it is very difficult for now because bitcoin prices are more stable than ever before. Moreover, the price is more dominant falling than increasing.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:47:10 AM

Sure bitcoin could reach and even pass thru the $25k, the only question is when and how long. But if you would study the charts you can notice that the price is still pointing upwards, it price continue to climb year by year. A famous tech founder John McAfee even predict that the bitcoin price could reach $1 million by the year 2020. But due to recent issues and I smell another one coming bad, the price continue to rally and getting a hard time to climb up.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:47:22 AM

It's very possible as long as we are going to support bitcoin and not panic selling whenever it drops, but somehow its impossible for now because of so much forks appearing. However institutional investments will continue until next years of bitcoin by that it will be very feasible.
Yes i agree on that, i believe that it would surpas $25k soon because the market price is unstable it can rise anytime anywhere without a prior notice. The bitcoin speculation is really high from that $25k it is almost $50k in speculation so then $25k is verry low I believe that it will be more than $25k soon.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:49:42 AM

Its not impossible because the price of bitcoin is not stable pump and dump is gonna happen every day months and  a year.it be exceed more than 25k$ or it may be lower.No one can predict what exactly the price is.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:55:08 AM

so much forks appearing
Forks is helpful to Bitcoin. Atleast we now know who are filthy and just want to build their names and of course make money.

Its not impossible because the price of bitcoin is not stable pump and dump is gonna happen every day months and  a year.it be exceed more than 25k$ or it may be lower.No one can predict what exactly the price is.

I'm a bit conservative when it comes to predictions, But if we are talking about this coming year, I think yes, it is possible to reach $25k but I don't think that it will be stable at that point.

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:03:39 AM

If you explore the past of bitcoin, you will come to know that reaching $25k is not impossible. In december 2016, the price of single bitcoin was $900, later in a few months it crossed $19k, it was really an intense year for bitcoin as nobody ever had expected to see the bitcoin keeping all soecial assets behind. In fact, butcoin can even pass $50k border and  w can not phosphorism the potential of bitcoin
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:08:01 AM

there's many speculation about bitcoin but I think that is possible to bitcoin to raise 25k$ in time.but for now don't expect to much in bitcoin that is only a speculation of other people..

Absolutely, no one can tell what happen in advance. But we only have is our prediction. We never know what the exact time, days, or even years of how bitcoin become high or low to it's value. It can be reach 25k$ or much more than this or maybe much lower than this, well never know. All we need to do is patiently waiting for the right time to it's rising up.. Always remember that bitcoin is always volatile.  
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:17:19 AM

YES bitcoin will hit the 25k figure soon and the people are like to buy this currency it was suggested in the past that the future is crypto era and we can become the part of this era like if we have this currency then we will be able to use our crypto wealth in the future So for me it is good to earn bitcoin and other crypto. in the mid of april it is expected that bitcoin will hit the 25k target.

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

YES bitcoin will hit the 25k figure soon and the people are like to buy this currency it was suggested in the past that the future is crypto era and we can become the part of this era like if we have this currency then we will be able to use our crypto wealth in the future So for me it is good to earn bitcoin and other crypto. in the mid of april it is expected that bitcoin will hit the 25k target.

I and many are hoping it will be like what you said. We are in the boom of crypto, if we catch the chance we can become richer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: