Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin reach 25k$  (Read 1956 times)
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:11:16 AM

I'm sure Bitcoin will reach $25000 in the future but it will not occured in short time because we just fall from the peak and for build great Wall again, we need time.

JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

i want some advise from the expert because im only basis on my prediction can anyone tell !
I'm not an expert on this cryptocurrency market but based on the last year data, that $25k USD price for bitcoin is achievable for this year. The volatility of bitcoin price will depends on the movement of the market in a supply and demand principles. The prices can even double in a couple of weeks and can goes down without a reasons. Although that $25k price can be reach but no assurance that the price will play around at that range it's a big chances that it goes down back at $15kUSD. Nobody can predict the bitcoin price, you just need to buy at lower price and hold until the best price that you will be profitable and sell your coin at that price.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:59:55 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 03:00:42 AM by vhiancs

i want some advise from the expert because im only basis on my prediction can anyone tell !
I think it's YES, bitcoin currency can reach such a huge amount this year. As you can see the price of bitcoin currency now a day was slowly increasing and i think this is the good sign that the bitcoin currency will getting high again it might be this coming march or next month.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

It's quite possible to price up to 25k $. As for me, around 20k $ are more likely. For now, there is no impulse for large increases. Bitcoin moves in a sideways trend, but if it reaches 12k $ then there are chances for big increases.

kasansa

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:27:24 PM

Uncertainty of market fluctuation every body waiting and expecting bitcoin will achieve to $25k when it has already touched more or less in the previous years surely it will happen before the end of this year so hold your bitcoin those who purchased  before price high without out any panic.

Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

yes of course if the good info from bitcoin is definitely the price will be very easy to achieve, if adna know yesterday rose to $ 20k just need input very good information to trigger the increase of bitcoin price.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

I think in my own opinion, bitcoin will reach $25k but we all don't know when, because as of now bitcoin is slowly rising not like before that it burst up high like no one can stop it. Let's just all be patient and wait for a good price to sell.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:26:47 PM

I'm sure Bitcoin will reach $25000 in the future but it will not occured in short time because we just fall from the peak and for build great Wall again, we need time.
I'm also sure of that it will happen. $25,000 isn't that far which is lower than other speculations. I wonder on how long we have to wait to see bitcoin reach $25,000 very soon. We have been stuck with $10,000 for a lot of weeks but this is still not that bad when you have entered bitcoin at $1,000.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

I'm also sure of that it will happen. $25,000 isn't that far which is lower than other speculations. I wonder on how long we have to wait to see bitcoin reach $25,000 very soon. We have been stuck with $10,000 for a lot of weeks but this is still not that bad when you have entered bitcoin at $1,000.
yeah it will reach to the 25k because just simply keep patience and keep on investing in this time of dump and you will be shocked by the after result s in pump so don't lose hope at all pioneers also invested into bitcoin and earned much more than us the capability they had was being patient.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

yeah it will reach to the 25k because just simply keep patience and keep on investing in this time of dump and you will be shocked by the after result s in pump so don't lose hope at all pioneers also invested into bitcoin and earned much more than us the capability they had was being patient.
I've been inspired by those pioneering investors who still had enough bitcoins on their wallets. But also you need to take a look if you had gained enough and don't be greedy if you want to earn that much. But for a holder that really do nothing but only checking the price everyday, I agree with you that patience is the key and its all proven with the past incidents including the long term holders since before. $11,000 is at hand and let's just wait bitcoin grow automatically not immediately.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:35:26 PM

Its still 50/50 as far as I know. Right now we are not in a good position for a growth because we have been experiencing more of a bearish trend although it seems we are now in a rally of sort.

I say 50/50 because its too early to say but I have high hopes that we can produce a new all-time-high this year. We all have 10 months to go, and anything can happen. And the first barrier that we need to break is the negative sentiments that causing investors not to pour their cash on the market right now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:06:32 AM

If I rely on lust because I have an investment in bitcoin then I will answer YES bitcoin will reach the price of 25k, given the growth of bitcoin from year to year greatly increased. Look at in 2016 bitcoin only touches the price of $900 but by the end of 2018 bitcoin able to reach the price of $20000, so seeing the price trend of bitcoin per year then likely to touch the price of $25000, given the price of bitcoin now at the price of $10000. But keep in mind in 2018 there are some countries and companies that do not use bitcoin or prohibit the use of bitcoin, if this happens in other countries then bitcoin prices will continue to decline.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:30:50 AM

Well, it's very hard to predict if bitcoin can reach $25,000 in this year. But I have positive thinking, it might reach that in the last quarter.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:17:07 AM

Although it is considered too early it seems your prediction will be realized for this year. I think the price of $ 25k is the price worthy of bitcoin and is expected to occur in the fourth quarter. I'm well aware that this is only a prediction that very well may be far from accurate but who knows if at that time the great whales will come back to manipulate prices as happened in 2017.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:08:33 AM

It's very possible as long as we are going to support bitcoin and not panic selling whenever it drops, but somehow its impossible for now because of so much forks appearing. However institutional investments will continue until next years of bitcoin by that it will be very feasible.
Its not impossible because the price of bitcoin is not stable pump and dump is gonna happen every day months and  a year.it be exceed more than 25k$ or it may be lower.No one can predict what exactly the price is.
This is even a high volume market and even if we are seeing some of the things we are seeing now, it is important to know that, the market will always recover, and with that we can see a lot of improvement for bitcoin in the long run. $25k is possible and realistic based on where we have been coming from ever since, but at the same time, it does not give a guarantee of the exact time we can hit it. Hopefully, if we leave this downtrend, there may be some possibility.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

I think by the end of 2018 we will see this indicator in $25000. The market is unstable and changeable, but it will grow. The popularity of cryptocurrencies in the world only begins, people begin to understand these advantages

juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:13:50 PM

Probably yes, but in a couple of mounths, I just want a organic and continued growth. 40k by the end of the year would be really good. 25k maybe in september or october.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:58:38 PM

I dont know why but i feel that bitcoin can reach 50k$ one thay...bitcoin must to be more organized and the people must trust it more and more because bitcoin is a revolution
Bitcoin can definitely reach that price eventually but many are not going to be able to hold until that day they are simply not patient enough, just think about it, how much time bitcoin holders needed to wait just to see bitcoin above 1000 and how long we needed to wait to reach a price of 10000 so we will have to wait many years for that to happen and many new investors do not want to wait, they want to become rich in just a matter of weeks or months.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:28:15 AM

To sum up all speculations from experts and other crypto junkies, bitcoin's price is way more than what you ever expected. Let us just wait until this time come because nobody really ever knows when it will gonna happen.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:42:11 AM

it's  possible , but the matters is when it reach 25k$ ? is it next month? next year ? or even next week?

Tozex