Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin reach 25k$  (Read 1954 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:21:08 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 01:57:03 AM by Question123

Yes they have possibility the price of the bitcoin increase at $25k this year 2018. So better to buy bitcoin now and for sure you will earn a lot of profit.  Maybe the price of the bitcoin increase at $50k dollars and I hope that really happen for more money.  We need to buy bitcoin and keep holding so the price increasing again. But the price is depends to the demand on the market if they have a lot of prople buy bitcoin for sure it will in ncrease again the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

Yes they havr possibility the price of the bitcoin increase at $25k this year 2018. So better to buy bitcoin now and for sure you will earn a lot of profit.
Well, bitcoin is possessing a great potential, which enables it to climb the enormous heights in a short span of time. Moreover, this technology of bitcoin is still very new to this world and had influenced many to invest in it thereby making it too priced. I also feel it will soon be getting higher and being optimistic, I foresee bitcoin to the mark of $25K before the year's end...
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

The supply will get way too limited with time as 80% Bitcoin is already mined. Also, the popularity of cryptocurrencies has just started globally. Right now, hardly 1%-2% people are into cryptocurrencies. As of the most recent reported period, the number of internet users worldwide was 3.58 billion and thus a huge market potential. Price is set to rise! I expect an easy 3x in Bitcoin price by year mid.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

Last year no one thought that bitcoin prices could reach $ 10k, but in December the price ever reached $ 19k, and I think it is natural and easy if someday bitcoin price could reach $ 25k, we just waiting.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:03:33 AM

The reason why we keep patronizing bitcoin because we see potential in it. In late 2017 it reaches nearly $20k and suddenly went down. The possibility after dropping down is climbing up again and everyone is expecting to soar higher more than $20k, so if the positive fluctuation in late 2017 strikes again surely that target of $25k is reachable this year and even more if lucky😃
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:07:26 AM

Of course he can reacht this and much more. The question is will he ever reach this? The market isnt going up for weeks now. And many investors are scared and selling their coins. So these weak hands dont help to the value of the coin. I say it will reacht 25k but just later this year. It need some time to revocer and to build trust again to the investors.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:40:18 AM

i want some advise from the expert because im only basis on my prediction can anyone tell !
If bitcoin could reach $25K, that we don't know because we can't see the future and forecast accurately. But I have read a news article where one Wall Street veteran predicts that bitcoin would end up at $25K at the end of the year 2018 due to positive developments about cryptocurrency.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

i want some advise from the expert because im only basis on my prediction can anyone tell !
Yes it can reach anytime,but still it is speculation and we can't asure the things that haven't happen yet. Its too easy to make a prediction that is attainable for a period of time however it is questionable how sure is it.
Right, none of us can give any assurance and we are just speculators hoping for who will end up winning in the short or long run; the bears or the bulls? The market has a lot of potentials, it is normal to see a huge response in the market when relating to how it has fared in recent times with bull runs, and so on, but until it happens, we would probably just be in the dark for now. Those who control the market already know what they want, while we are there saying what we feel.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

Yes it can reach anytime,but still it is speculation and we can't asure the things that haven't happen yet. Its too easy to make a prediction that is attainable for a period of time however it is questionable how sure is it.
Right, none of us can give any assurance and we are just speculators hoping for who will end up winning in the short or long run; the bears or the bulls? The market has a lot of potentials, it is normal to see a huge response in the market when relating to how it has fared in recent times with bull runs, and so on, but until it happens, we would probably just be in the dark for now. Those who control the market already know what they want, while we are there saying what we feel.

That's why its important to find a way om how to dance with bears and bulls. The market is basically ran by these whales. Eventually there will be another all time high some time this year so think ahead  when times like this comes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:57:05 PM

Well lot of investors and different users of bitcoin including me predicted that bitcoin can positively hit 30-40k usd by the end of the year. But still as of now , as you can see on the marketplace the value of bitcoin is growing , so yes positively yes no doubt it can reach though.

We have to wait for it to happen, I'm sure that the price after June will skyrocket and maybe the year-end price will pass $ 50k, this is the right time to get profit, immediately buying is a profitable thing.
That's the speculation a lot of people seeing the same bitcoin price changes every year. but even so, if almost all users believe it happens. it will most likely happen! when most users believe and continue to use and invest in bitcoin, then bitcoin price will continue to grow and probably will exceed $25k as many people expect.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

Why not making it to happen? If bitcoin can reach with this amount,so be it then. Many of us don't even know everything of when and how bitcoin decides to rise for we depend on the traders strategies and techniques in selling it. So probably there is a big chance that it can reach to $25k. And,that is much better as before if it happens.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:40:20 PM

I think by the end of 2018 we will see this indicator in $25000. The market is unstable and changeable, but it will grow. The popularity of cryptocurrencies in the world only begins, people begin to understand these advantages
This will depend almost entirely on what is going to happen with the lightning network, if the lightning network is not activated in this year then the possibilities of reaching 25000 at the end of 2018 are going to be very low, we need some kind of hype something that excites people and if we do not get that then will be almost impossible to reach that price, but if the lightning network is in fact activated then 25000 may be a little low.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

Well it is a very hard advice to give because one may not know the possible outcome of the market which could either be negative or positive. I strongly believe that you should follow your mind on which one to follow.  So many experts have already predict a positive direction even more than $25,000 increase in Bitcoin before end of December this year but is up to you to decide.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:44:16 PM

Well it is a very hard advice to give because one may not know the possible outcome of the market which could either be negative or positive. I strongly believe that you should follow your mind on which one to follow.  So many experts have already predict a positive direction even more than $25,000 increase in Bitcoin before end of December this year but is up to you to decide.
It can, but not this year, 2018 is year of crypto doubts. Many causes it and didn't trust it. Who knows by next year, so keep holding.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:37:50 AM

bitcoin is just great digital money and we say bitcoin hidden gold in the wold that we can have the opportunity to earn money and to get rich someday because bitcoin if we hold a big amount of bitcoin we can have a good profit in the short of time because bitcoin price instantly multify in the short of time. Bitcoin is great coins in the crypto world.

coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:01:44 PM

Yes, it is possible Bitcoin can even be more than $25k just that no one can predict the exact time. When you take a look at the price of Bitcoin as at 2012 even till 2015 you will know that there's great improvement in the cryptocurrency community and I believe it's just the beginning more surprises are yet to come.
Koloulinger

Activity: 443

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:39:53 PM

bitcoin price reach to 25k dollar still posible
but not now, maybe in end year bitcoin price can reach 25k dollar

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:28:49 PM

It is  very possible because the bitcoin fundamentals are very good at that time when it will touch $25k but sometime it must be because bitcoin will be very good development and many organizations will use it, now we as a community must be full support bitcoin by giving education to all people if bitcoin is very useful and safe.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:39:55 PM

It is  very possible because the bitcoin fundamentals are very good at that time when it will touch $25k but sometime it must be because bitcoin will be very good development and many organizations will use it, now we as a community must be full support bitcoin by giving education to all people if bitcoin is very useful and safe.

The possibility is always there because the market are full of suprises if you see the chart price of bitcoin from $20k down to $6k meaning the all time high price of bitcoin are $20k always touch the $25k but the problem is most investor are losing confident to bitcoin and the market volume decrease I cannot see any sign that this year it will reach $25k price but like what other said it so hard to predict whats going on this year.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:21:51 AM

Bitcoin at $25,000 is all our expectation if not above the said amount but no one can be optimistic about the speculation on when will bitcoin value will hit $25,000 in the nearest future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: