Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]First Crypto ETF is launching an ICO with innovative technology  (Read 669 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:01:54 AM

Captain, welcome on board and thank you for support

Hi, everyone! Nice to be the part of community! very happy for support this project, I believe in success of this company Grin
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

Good question. It´s simple. There´s management fee for portfolio management. It will be managed by our technological solution - authorize engine and supervised by professional trader. Something like black box on dealing desks in banks with human factor. Plus we build crypto exchange which will have good liquidity, good support. Part of our solution is also Digital Asset Custody which can be offered to institutional clients and big players. Solution with hot/cold wallets system. Just to be clear these things are built from private money, not from funds we raise in ICO.

Hi
How are u going to be profitable? I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders?
Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

https://firstcryptoetf.com/#team
if any questions, do not hesitate and contact us

Hi, where can I see any info about the CEO or other team members?
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:12:56 AM

No Airdrop. Our token has real value, backed by cryptocurrencies in Strategy Index. 10 of them in index - BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, DASH, Monero, Lisk, ZCASH, XRP, BCH.

Is there any airdrop? Do you plan it?
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:17:30 AM

If you believe in cryptocurencies, if you´re part of this movement and community, you know it will be profitable. Our token is fully backed by 10 cryptos and tracks its value. Once cryptos go up, price of token goes up. What´s great we make things simpler and more comfortable for you. You won´t have to buy 10 different coins, 10 orders, 10 times fees, 10 times more time analyzing the market, 10 times to make a decission. Just one simple token you can trade in the morning and sell in the evening.

What do you guys think how the token is going to be profitable?
Granijurus

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:18:16 AM

I think in general it depends on the product, how people value it, the demand, the price token hits the exchanges. There are too many variables to give an exact verdict, most ICOs where people I know have invested in have increased in price but there were serious analysis undertaken before the purchase    
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

everthying starts somehow. we have good team, great developers and clear vision what we want to achieve
I like the idea of the project. It looks massive. But I'm concerned if you guys can pull it off.
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:23:00 AM

It´s good when people do their math and don´t act as lunetics. If you take a look on our token you see how it´s backed and how it works. So you can spot the value and future of that immediately. It makes things simpler and easier for newcomers, traders, long term or short term hodlers. Added value comes in infrastructure and technology we build.

I think in general it depends on the product, how people value it, the demand, the price token hits the exchanges. There are too many variables to give an exact verdict, most ICOs where people I know have invested in have increased in price but there were serious analysis undertaken before the purchase    
deparni

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:40:43 AM

It's impossible to say for sure, but I have great hopes about this project in general and the profits it could provide for investors. Anyway you should do some analysis and decide for yourself is it worth your investment Roll Eyes
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

It´s a great way how to participate in crypto community

It's impossible to say for sure, but I have great hopes about this project in general and the profits it could provide for investors. Anyway you should do some analysis and decide for yourself is it worth your investment Roll Eyes
ticulves

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

Show to everybody that you are different than the other projects who are just good in the beginning and after all don't continue the project. Goodluck and may the success be with you! Cool
Gozragore

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

This project is legit for sure.
The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well.
All I am concerned is how much fund it could raise... Roll Eyes
macolde

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:39:51 PM

Hello
Where is your company registered?
Grotilar

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Glen Thompson

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

Do u have a youtube channel?
recnapon

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

What about total token supply? Hard cap? 
Ethan Dolan

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

Hi guys, Im relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

No Airdrop. Our token has real value, backed by cryptocurrencies in Strategy Index. 10 of them in index - BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, DASH, Monero, Lisk, ZCASH, XRP, BCH.

Is there any airdrop? Do you plan it?
Seems to be a nice project with good concept, I'll be going to check this out and study the system so I'll be able to assess  if investment could be mid or long, but i'll be looking forward to see more progress and updates coming from the team, investors will be much willing to invest knowing that there's no early dumpers that will be there for the this project.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

Hello. Why you are not yet on icoratings? There are no ratings on icobench. I try find softcap, but could not find. And there are very few people in your groups. And I found very little information about you. How do you want to collect a hardcap in 1.5 months? After all, you are actually noname, sry. What is your investment plan collect 11.8mln euro (~ 14.5 $ mln) for a month and a half? This is a huge amount for a project that no one knows. For me this is unrealistic, but you can answer as you see it.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:28:43 PM

Hi
only 1% of the tokens

What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: