Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]First Crypto ETF is launching an ICO with innovative technology  (Read 669 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

BTC, LTC, BCH and ETH

Hi guys, Im relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:34:19 PM

Panama’s jurisdiction, technological solutions under european jurisdiction

Hello
Where is your company registered?
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:34:59 PM

hard cap 65 000 000

What about total token supply? Hard cap? 
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

here you go https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkVuarpQ8W5TXVzamxYu4aA/videos

Do u have a youtube channel?
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:38:16 PM

pre-ICO had a good response and reactions

This project is legit for sure.
The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well.
All I am concerned is how much fund it could raise... Roll Eyes

FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:41:59 PM

https://cryptoslate.com/coins/first-crypto-etf/

even a bitcoin was unrealistic 10 years ago

Hello. Why you are not yet on icoratings? There are no ratings on icobench. I try find softcap, but could not find. And there are very few people in your groups. And I found very little information about you. How do you want to collect a hardcap in 1.5 months? After all, you are actually noname, sry. What is your investment plan collect 11.8mln euro (~ 14.5 $ mln) for a month and a half? This is a huge amount for a project that no one knows. For me this is unrealistic, but you can answer as you see it.
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:49:59 PM

very few people...hm. we work with company which has over 80 developers. for information you can check our profiles and linkedin links...

Hello. Why you are not yet on icoratings? There are no ratings on icobench. I try find softcap, but could not find. And there are very few people in your groups. And I found very little information about you. How do you want to collect a hardcap in 1.5 months? After all, you are actually noname, sry. What is your investment plan collect 11.8mln euro (~ 14.5 $ mln) for a month and a half? This is a huge amount for a project that no one knows. For me this is unrealistic, but you can answer as you see it.
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:16:30 PM

we´re not hobbists, we build business... thanks for contentment

Show to everybody that you are different than the other projects who are just good in the beginning and after all don't continue the project. Goodluck and may the success be with you! Cool
OBMemo

Activity: 191
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

I see a good future of this project, good luck and I wish this project a big success in the near future!
monscepal

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:41:42 AM

this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show its development, so i'll keep my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:49:39 AM

Not surprise that the project has already sold out, but the issue I have with the project is the ability to get it listed on good exchanges. It would be intesresting to me how this pan out because US exchanges IMO would not touch the tokens
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:51:20 AM

PM us and we can talk

Guys ,tell me please...Where is your bounty thread? Project is very good 
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:53:04 AM

We will announce crypto exchange during the ICO and more trading venues  will come up later

Not surprise that the project has already sold out, but the issue I have with the project is the ability to get it listed on good exchanges. It would be intesresting to me how this pan out because US exchanges IMO would not touch the tokens
FirstCryptoETF (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

Thanks man
Stay tunned

this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show its development, so i'll keep my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.
TrePexen

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:59:06 AM

hey! Do we have any experts here? What do u think of it?
Mutanca

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

I wish I found you earlier! But there is still time to make a decision. ETF will totally stand up to what is announced in the WP and RM!
ComSilver

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

This project looks like progressing better. This is good. I hope that the launch of First Crypto ETF will make a success and become more well-known in the community. I hope this project will continuously do its great performance!
Tunchosa

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

The project is going strong through its road map. I will be looking forward for the success of this project!
Samuray_91

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:17:53 AM

What do you guys think how the token is going to be profitable?
Invest only risk money you can afford to lose. Make decisions based on what you think, not what others tell you, more often they are not out for your interest, they are out for theirs. And if you want to learn what to invest in - use reliable websites  to investigate coins 
Varsity_Blues

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:48:50 AM

Hi, where can I see any info about the CEO or other team members?
Are you kidding?
I'm really hate this comment, you can find in on the website so you can read the info about the CEO and the others team member
Don't be so harsh there mate. Look, he maybe is just a newbie and I think he just wants to be noticed or get helped by someone else. Maybe there is a chance that he will join and invest in the project so he's asking questions about the ICO
Yeah, I agree with you. The best way to do is guide them and tell them how they can see it in the site. This is common to all newbies now - they are lazy to search the details and they want a direct answers. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: