Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:38:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do you HOLD in 2018?  (Read 185137 times)
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

sia is a cool coin, in addition to it I keep syscoin, eth, and iota, the last coin is the coolest one in my opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:19:35 PM

2018 was the year of Hold)) well, and if you list the main positions in my portfolio, then most of it is Bitcoin, then ethereum. Almost the rest of the portfolio is the top 10 altcoins. And a very small part of the investment in Electroneum, Rkt, Dragon coin, Xyo, Pareto.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
HalseyBert

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:46:00 PM

Hi,
I created this topic to probe: What coin do you HOLD in 2018?
HOLD from early 2018 to end of 2018.
I HOLD: BTG, ETH and BNB (Each coin about 3k USD), i hope it will be up to 9k each coin ^^
Currently, I am holding three coins:
Paragon
Cardano
Ripple
These are my favourite coins and shall go very high soon. I am storing them currently.
Quas09

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

Hi,
I HOLD: BTG, ETH and BNB (Each coin about 3k USD), i hope it will be up to 9k each coin ^^

I hold my Bitcoin, Ethereum, MLC, MTC, XRP, and etc. I believe that all of my coins will pump soon! Oh yeah! And all of us will gain profit! Stay positive, and wise.
thunderbolt88
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:46:41 AM

I think holding is a good choice to make our investment safe. People that sell their investment in bear market seems impatient and finally get big losses. I prefer to chose holding because of my personal reason to prevent losses.
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:05:23 AM

Ethereum I hold this coin because I'm sure even though now it has dropped dramatically but it's still worth calculating for investment and still gives us future profits later, and I believe ethereum will return to its normal price

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:05:34 AM

It's the end of 2018, the coins that good to hold for 2019 are Ethereum, Stellar, XRP, Bitcoin. In any market conditions, top coins are first choice to hold, they can give high profits and secure your money in cryptocurrency.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 04:06:52 AM

I hold steem, enu, twist, acc - these are capable to generate auto pilot income, hope people realize true potential of these coins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:12:04 AM

Hi,

I hate posts like this. Please don't just ask 'Give me your opinion'. Spend a little effort and give us yours, it really doesn't take long. And I'm not saying to add imaginary images, tell us why and how. If you turn out to be wrong - don't worry, most people are still (even those who have played this game longer than us). thanks.
shadow404

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:32:04 AM

I hold stellar and ripple with assets of 3k dollars and bitcoin as much as 5k dollars then the rest I bet for ico as much as 2k dollars
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:51:50 AM

in 2018, I bought several assets such as ethereum, ripple and cardano, I didn't think of buying bitcoin because the price was very expensive, so I thought the alternative had a good chance

ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

I will Holdi for these year 2018 are Bitcoins,  Ethereum, BCH and XRP.
These coins are profitable for me which gives me income and these coins also available in coin.ph. I wish they can consider other coins also cryptocurrency.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 10:58:26 PM

I now have 70 coins in my portfolio, but I gradually begin to sell everything, which brings at least some profit. Because I can not track so many coins, I am already tired mentally and physically. I want to create a portfolio of 5-10 coins and a little.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

I have held non of the coins you have held. There are many coins that I have been holding like ripple, OmiseGo, cardano, Siacoin, litecoin, verge, tron, stellar, MTC, to name a few. I am planning to buy more ripple and some ethereum as they I think will reach the moos soon.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

If I completely list all my tokens that I keep in my portfolio, it will take a lot of time, and of the most popular tokens that should soon show growth, this is of course ethereum, I have the greatest hope for it, and also xrp, eos and stellar.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:29:41 PM

I think the best coin for hold in 2018-2019 is ethereum and EOS. But for now i think you most hold your money on bank, because the price is not stable for now. But if you want be patient you can invest your money now..
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

I try to increase portfolio by trading. And my favourite coins are ADA (so dumped), ENG and Stratis. I wait for good growth for those coins. And I'm sure that they can do it. My decision leans on the DYOR of course

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

Hi,

I Hold BTC as my base cryptocurrency in trading and I believe that btc will going to be good as soon as the bear market passed. Still, more benefits and profit that we can extract out of its huge market price.

plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

I think holding is a good choice to make our investment safe. People that sell their investment in bear market seems impatient and finally get big losses. I prefer to chose holding because of my personal reason to prevent losses.

But your answer doesn't fit the question what coin do you HODL in 2018, I think if I am going to answer this, I might say I hold some altcoins like REN, BNB, and ETH. I believe in those coins.
oriz345

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:53:47 AM

There is only one cryptocurrency I’m aware of today, bringing some really cool technology into the space: DIVI.

Cryptocurrency is better than FIAT in several ways:

-Speed: Cryptocurrencies offer much faster speeds than, say, a wire transfer. These days, many cryptocurrencies offer instant or near instant transactions, which are far superior to 24–48 hours it can usually take with fiat. I have seen other posters mention that faster isn’t necessarily better, if you sent to the wrong address. New cryptocurrencies, such as Divi, allow users to associate each wallet’s public key with a unique name of their choice, which can be used by others to send funds or connect with them, instead of the long strings of random characters that are a wallet’s “public key” and are considered a big barrier of entry to the world of cryptocurrencies today. There will also be pin-code confirmation features, and other features to make it more secure and friendly.

-No middleman and completely trustless and decentralized. You don’t need to trust the bank to execute it correctly or at all(many errors do happen), it is entirely peer to peer.

-Can be used everywhere, by anyone, anytime…even if you don’t have a bank account or are sending to someone who doesn’t have a bank account.

-More secure, especially due to the decentralized/trustless factor. Digital ledger technology is virtually impregnable by attackers. The system is so complex that the attacker has to perform multiple attacks on multiple devices at once.

-Much lower fees than fiat. Nearly free, basically.

Really those are just a few of the main reasons, but overall cryptocurrencies are far superior in speed, cost and security than any fiat currency.

What else sets DIVI apart? Divi has a stated goal of mass adoption and the founders claim they want to make cryptocurrency as easy to use as paypal. Divi was created in order to address a number of the perceived barriers to mass adoption by the general public; Among those are speed, scalability and ease of use. Among the advisors of the team are Former CSO of Yahoo! Tim Sanders, and technologist Ramez Naam.

Divi utilizes a proof of stake protocol. The proof-of-stake system was designed to address vulnerabilities that could occur in a pure proof-of-work system. It was also developed to address the high energy consumption of bitcoin. The network is maintained and secured by masternodes. The masternode software is really just a different version of mining, with far less power consumption. it only requires the energy to run the client software on a computer, as opposed to running resource-intensive cryptographic hashing functions. The masternode communicates with other nodes in the network and keeps a copy of the blockchain, constantly checking and updating it. In return, masternode owners get rewarded with newly minted coins.

DIVI has many innovations, among them:

The first cryptocurrency using a 5 tiered masternode system. By doing so it claims to create a more decentralized system, since the entry cost is lowered and the lower tier masternodes are more affordable.

Divi advertises itself as the first cryptocurrency to implement the lottery blocks reward system. With this system, every week 11 winners will be randomly selected to be rewarded with extra coins.

-Each wallet can have various “Pockets”. For example, a user may have a public wallet that shows very little, or no cash inside, and then “dark send” it to an anonymous pocket. DIVI will also have an Oraclet feature.

-Scheduled payments - send money later, or on a specific date

-“One Click” Masternode Setup: Divi developed easier to use masternodes that don't require experts to install

-Divi claims to be the world’s first democratic blockchain. Because of the easy one-click masternode install, anyone can participate.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: