Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How create new altcoin ?  (Read 133 times)
rio2 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:04:53 AM

I am creating a new altcoin for a game. It will be not real crypto currency but these coins will be sent to players from central server. Exists some platforms for create own altcoin ? 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

Yes you can create you own altcoin in easy ways. If you are familiar with creating a erc token you can just go with ethereum platform. But you need to have some eth in your wallet for creating a token. If you are good at programming your own altcoin with C platform then you can go with linux or windows for creating.
 For creating a token, go to your official ethereum wallet and click on contracts. Once you have done them visit this link and create your own altcoin.
If you are sure to create the coin with C program then check this thread on bitcointalk on how to create your own coin.
If you can't follow the instructions above check this thread which gives a clear insight on how to create them with windows.
JLCoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:37:33 PM

You could also try Waves. I haven't used it, but there seem to be some major ICOs that have done so. It's not free, though.
HighStan

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

I`m sorry if it is offtopic.

I have a small tourist agency, would like to create new cryptocurrency based on Ethereum technologies and

blockchain with the standard ERC20 smart contracts platform.
Cryptocurrency will be used to pay for tourist services such as airport transfers, apartments rentals,

excursions. For now just locally and only in my agency, but in the future integrate it into the payment

services of many tourist agencies and real estate agencies as well.
I have a team who can do it. Not a big ICO project of course( not enough money), just a currency with small

premine percent.
The main difference between my currency and big ICO projects - you can change it for our services any time.   

Is it worth a try? Any suggestions?

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:13:46 PM

I am creating a new altcoin for a game. It will be not real crypto currency but these coins will be sent to players from central server. Exists some platforms for create own altcoin ? 
You can try using ethereum's platform it offers you to start and create your own cryptocurrencies but i warn you it needs a lot of time and effort,including financial capabilities to create your own altcoin,ethereum has a great platforn which offers smart contracts and d-apps or decentralized applications the question is,how would you use the platform of ethereum and the blockchain technology???

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:14:46 PM

You could also try Waves. I haven't used it, but there seem to be some major ICOs that have done so. It's not free, though.

I've created a Waves token just for fun and it's about as simple as it can be.  It costs one Wave token to do it but other than that there is zero friction.  You can create as many tokens as you want, name it, and then distribute to anyone with a Waves wallet (web or desktop.)

If it's something just for fun then this is how I'd approach it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
thorium232

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

KickCity project plans to develop itself into a global network with a decentralized platform that brings people into communities based on the principle of reward. It is worth to pay much attention to information of this company and take an active part in its development!    Token Sale begins on 1st March 2018.
rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

creating erc token is much easier than creating a coin with separate blockchain .
you should start with erc based token and you can google that , it is not so hard to create erc token .
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:48:24 PM

Not yet but as we type they are currently working on a fix to make creating altcoins easier in the future. Making an ERC20 although pretty simplified will be tough for the average person in life who has zero code experience. That is why I believe EtherParty (FUEL) will change the game, they will allow you to create coins, simply and easy within minutes giving rise to a much more complicated and diverse markets imho.

creon4u

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

Strong world together

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

Making from zero if very long way. Better to make it on base of existing project. At the moment a lot of good platforms: Ethereum, Cardano, EOS, NEO, Waves. For choose platform of complete project need to test it on different platforms for taking self-understanding.

★  ★  ★ World Wi-Fi decentralized free Wi-Fi network ★  ★  ★
● ● ● Share Wi-Fi-earn cryptocurrency! ● ● ●  (http://worldwifi.io/)
mapanlah

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:47:05 PM

if to make the altcoin I think there are many things that need to be learned and it is too difficult, but the very important problem is how we can hold the ico of altcoin we have created and it is a very serious problem.
do you intend to become CEO? Grin Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: