Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto day trading is more stressful than I thought!  (Read 476 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

My only advice is search for news and rumors and then watch the market, crypto trading circulate very fast and the volatility is very high once you bought the wrong coin you are going to lose money or wait for a very long time to get profit and some of the coins won't recover no matter how long you wait, so yeah its very risky and stressful but the profit of trading is very tempting
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

Day trading is definitely tough. One rule I pretty much always follow is Buy The Dip. If there's a coin you know is promising, and the price of that coin drops significantly in a very short amount of time, do some research to make sure nothing catastrophic is going on with the coin, and buy it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

Day trading is definitely tough. One rule I pretty much always follow is Buy The Dip. If there's a coin you know is promising, and the price of that coin drops significantly in a very short amount of time, do some research to make sure nothing catastrophic is going on with the coin, and buy it.
If the coin is a quality one then its good to buy that, some panic sellers are doing the job wrong and it's an opportunity for us to buy it from them,
day trading is stressful because you need to wait for a good timing and you always need to do your research before dealing with anything inside the
exchange, I think successful one are those who created pumped telegram as they will surely benefits from the free tips that they gave.
Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:12:12 PM

To be honest, there is a risk that the volatility of short-term, encrypted money market prices may be hurting you.
Because no matter how many times you do high-frequency trading,They are the most profitable in the long run.

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

Of course, especially if you don't understand what you are doing. I just stick buying something that's for a longer term, like investment you know
Nikosgalis1957

Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:17:42 PM

Just leave trading day since you have no experience and I think it's not worth it if you are not experienced traders because day trading in cryptocurrency is very stressful and not worth since you can earn 5% per day and may lose all your profits the next day because some countries want to ban Bitcoin or we have news of Bitcoin FUD. And most importantly, day trading is only good during the bull market.

kuronokishi10

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:20:39 PM

day trading is not meant for anyone and everyone,people make a big mistake by starting with day trading as it is only suitable for people witha a lot of experience and time.
newbies just waste their time ,but my simple advice to  you would be to think and then act.
people react to each and every change which you should not .
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

Nerves of steel and an insane amount of luck are some of the requirements to avoid stress and sleepless nights. Patience is a virtue. Very difficult to determine the right time to buy or sell. Practically no indicators except the news on social and traditional media. Cryptocurrency experts and analyst don’t exist. Just rely on gut feel. Always expect the worst.

Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

Any profitable day trader have any tips?. It seems like I never get the right time to sell. Thanks

Everything has its time. Be patient, wait, learn, think. You can have half the year is not the time, and then shoot so that you are stunned))
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

trading is so stressful because the price changes every hour or even every minute. it's so hard to choose the right time to buy or sell not to be regret. keep patient and hold for long term is a better decision

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:45:11 PM

Not even crypto any other day trading is more difficult to get returns and it should be more stressful. Better invest for long term.
sycaburatan

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

Any profitable day trader have any tips?. It seems like I never get the right time to sell. Thanks
Learn the basic technical analysis so you can easily know the perfect entries and exists in every trade you made,this is the most dominant factor you need to master so you can trade very well without any doubts,second the fundamentals should be good if you are doubtful with your technical analysis because fundamentals has more impact in our community.

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

I agree, day trading with cryptocurrencies in the most stressful and not worth. Personally, I earned more than day traders by investing in cryptocurrencies and HOLD them for the long term. One of my friends bought Bitcoin at 400usd and day trading with USD, he rage quit the crypto world later by cashout everything because of the stress, he sold all his bitcoin at around 300 because he missed the opportunities to sell at 500usd.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:58:34 PM

You wont know how to trade well because first you dont have basic knowledge in trading,it isnt just buying in lows and selling highs,there are two major factors that we need to consider first,technical analysis so we can have a perfect in and outs within trades,second the fundamentals or the news both technical and fundamental anylsis should be learned so we can easily win our trades.

CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

I know a guy who lost almost all the money and get into big debts due to inept trading but he has learned on mistakes and is now successfully increasing his capital. Smiley

cryptopan

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:08:02 PM

You can easily trade if you have some knowledge about technicals,you need to have basic technical indicators in each trades because most of the people in our community uses technical analyss,so the trades are morelikely going to based with technicals too,you can start reading at investopedia there are bunch of technical anaylsis tutorials there,watch some tuts in youtube and im sure you are going to be a good trader.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

There is nobody who always know the right time for buying or selling, just relax.

Daily trading is not an easy thing. So, to make more reasonable decisions, you can read the forum more and follow different news sources and the price graphics. Good luck!

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:16:24 PM

I think trading is not the best way to make some huge profits. You can just make 10-20% and I am not a friend of these small profits and I prefer to hold my coins until 300% or more gains.
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

Yeah I hear you! lol it was crazy when I first got into it. I would look at my portfolio 10 minutes later it would be up 300 bucks, 2 hours later it would be down 500! lol. But I think it helps to bring the stress level down when you are only investing money that you can afford to lose. Don't take loans out to invest in cryptocurrency, don't borrow from family, etc. That should help with the stress. Smiley
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

Yeah it very much is stresfull, what did you expect Smiley you know that between wall street guys the rate of suicide is one of the biggest in any job out there, trading is hard af, and when playing with the big boys you can imagine what one big downswing can do to you and your mindset Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: