Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:40:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn merit  (Read 1568 times)
peynman

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:22:54 AM

How to earn merit? I dont understand how to make a merit here in bitcointalk,can someone help me or idea to have a merit in bitcointalk, i hope  can anyone help me for my concern, thanks

We can only earn merit if our posts our high quality post. It's so hard to earn merit if we don't have any idea about bitcoin and related topics. That is why I will start to gain more knowledge first to have merits.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:16:14 AM

You can only earn merit if you make constructive and helpful post in this forum, but still it depends on the member if they will give you merit even if you know that you made constructive post.
digitalasset21cent

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:49:57 AM

You can only earn merit if you make constructive and helpful post in this forum, but still it depends on the member if they will give you merit even if you know that you made constructive post.
Is that mean the probability to receive merits from good posts largely depend on readers? If they are readily to give their sMerits away, good posters will earn merits, and vice versa. It also depends upon capability of readers to make their judgements about quality of posts.

I have a doubt that not all higher-ranked members in the forum have ability to judge quality of posts mainly because part of them ranked up to current positions with old system (part of them actually are shit-posters).

I believe merit system will keep those ones in their current ranks forever. The forum has been fairer after the activation of merit system.
Thanks Theymos for doing this.
Valantine46

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

How to earn merit? I dont understand how to make a merit here in bitcointalk,can someone help me or idea to have a merit in bitcointalk, i hope  can anyone help me for my concern, thanks

To earn a merit in Bitcointalk you have to do posts with high quality of substance or if your post is very useful, people can give you merit. For give merit you must have merit too.
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:49:11 PM

High-quality posts that are informative as well as on topic.  You should not be creating posts in order to get merit but merit should come naturally as you begin to write more on topic, relevant, substantial posts.  You may write a post that you consider to be great and informative and not receive any merit for it right away. In time though as you write more posts that are of high-caliber you may see your old posts receive some merit as you have become a reputable poster and people will go back and read your other comments.  Organically growing your merit is the best way to do things on the forum, it won't happen overnight and that was the original purpose of the merit program, to stop the spam low-quality posts and encourage longer, well thought out responses to help the community and forum.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

earning merit is a little bit hard, you shouldn't creating post or replying threads, merits it will come naturally by replying or posting hi quality post or reply on threads.  dont rush to ern merit's. study everything first about cryptoworld and everything will follows.
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

with a Constructive and Informative posts you can earn merits plus we will need lot of knowledge about Crypto currency  likes news and updates , stocks , investments , advantages and Disadvantages , faucets , Minings , tradings , and lot of more topics . you need to be relevant in the topics you posts and you must know what you saying And Giving an Idea is a plus ! Hope i get merit too. Smiley

mustafizur8400

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:53:45 AM

Only a quality post  can earn merit. A post is considered quality post when it is useful, beneficial, helpful and can solve others problem. Quality post depends on the writer,s
Knowledge and understanding of this forum.
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

Hopefully the merits will eventually come my way, but I notice merits are not commonly given in this forum. I'll try to be more constructive and see where it goes.
Rhinoboy11

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

It's simple but need time. Writing constructive, creative, high-quality posts, then you will get merits sooner or later. The most important things is be helpful in the forum to help others solve their problems, or at least give them hints, links for more details, etc. Furthermore, merits will be given for high quality posts, but it's also a game of probability. Therefore, you should not pay too much attention on merits, just keep being helpful, you will get merits in the future for sure. Don't worry about merit points.

I agree with you.
And its true this is a game of probability. I have one merit that was given to me long without me noticing. this was way before i learnt that merits are given by other people who read or like your posts. Back then i was not posting anything other than just bounty submissions.

Today with posts i am struggling to accumulate the 10 needed to become a member but i believe a day will come and i will get the reward.

Rhinoboy11

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

this is honest and blunt truth.
it does not only depend on someone making a constructive post but also if the members reading it are willing to award their sMerits.
Some people are just not lucky and others are very lucky.

Myself i am not very lucky
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:08:04 PM

Merit can be earned only when your post is constructive and meaningful. It's just inform of likes on facebook and twitter apart from merit there's still what we call activities all this are what will make your bitcointslk account grow. Don't allow this to discourage you work for it and you will attain any heights in this community. You all are welcome.
equestrianbucking

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

To make merits you have to be meritorious student or bitcoiner
bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:33:38 PM

Yes the merit will depends on the user who read your post. Because merit will work only if that user will give you merit on the port or reply or quote you made.

PyraCrypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:25:11 AM

I think I've understand about merit, I understand why it was created and its purpose, but I just don't think the higher rank members are embracing it.  I've seen a lot of good posts from people with no merits whatsoever, and I've seen higher rank members with shitty 2-3 words posts.
swallovwvile8

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:26:51 AM

post quality topic and unique posts in the forum and actively reply and take part in each posts to boost your merits
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:34:17 AM

It is very easy to be rewarded even without capital. For example sharing knowledge about bitcoin to the beginner. So bitcoin quickly understood and understood.
Society also knows about bitcoin
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:50:02 AM

Earning merits is not an easy thing especially on this forum, it requires caution in whatever posts you make, making constructive posts that may be informative,or of help is the only way of earning merits, this might not be as easy, but its possible with thorough research

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
betcoin.ai

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

After searching, I conclude that if you want to get merit, be patient, constructive and active!
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

Its take a day or month to get a merit for me because we need to post quality but as I said we are new in this forum or cryptp how we can easly post quality and helpful to other when ourselve dont know enough knowledge. So wait until the day wr learn and by that time we are the one who help to newbies here

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: