Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOCURRENCY CALENDAR - very reccomendable Tool for crypto investors -  (Read 127 times)
Katja-Ochs (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

Hi at all,

this nice website shows important crypto events like airdrops, meetups, forks, launches..... I think it is very useful for crypto investers intensify their research.

https://coinmarketcal.com/

btw.... if the link I've shared was useful for you, please share a merit. i need some to upgrade my account and unlock some limitations.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

Hi at all,

this nice website shows important crypto events like airdrops, meetups, forks, launches..... I think it is very useful for crypto investers intensify their research.

btw.... if the link I've shared was useful for you, please share a merit. i need some to upgrade my account and unlock some limitations.

It's a very well known and useful source indeed. But it's not the post you will get merits for. I'd recommend to share your method of using it or something like that... Try to make some USEFUL guide and community will award you Wink

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Katja-Ochs (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:28:42 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 11:55:04 AM by Katja-Ochs
Merited by publicjud (1)

Hi at all,

It's a very well known and useful source indeed. But it's not the post you will get merits for. I'd recommend to share your method of using it or something like that... Try to make some USEFUL guide and community will award you Wink

thank you for your nice hint. I also think that this source is useful but not enough known by far. I've already introduced it to some people and everybody was excited receiving this information.... so I hope that some users in this forum can benefit from this website.

I am a Newbie in the cryptoworld and my current knowledge and language skills are not sufficient enough for creating realy useful and extended guides.... it is like a vicious circle.  But I know what you mean and I try my best to improve the situation. Neverthenless, i think the Merit System is very appropriate..... but for Newbies very hard to master Cool
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

Hi at all,

thank you for your nice hint. I also think that this source is useful but not enough known by far. I've already introduced it to some people and everybody was excited receiving this information.... so I hope that some users in this forum can benefit from this website.

I am a Newbie in the cryptoworld and my current knowledge and language skills are not sufficient enough for creating realy useful and extended guides.... it is like a vicious circle.  But I know what you mean and I try my best to improve the situation. Neverthenless, i think the Merit System is very appropriate..... but for Newbies very hard to master Cool

I appreciate your efforts. It's really pretty hard to get an experienced crypto guy (or lady). Don't give up and move on whatever it costs. Nevertheless take your first smerit for a warm start Wink

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Agaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

This is great idea you shared us, I know your concern is for the benifits of many people. We know that many people are not totally knowledgeable in crypto business, hopefully many people like you will share their experience and knowledge.
Katja-Ochs (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

Hi at all,

I appreciate your efforts. It's really pretty hard to get an experienced crypto guy (or lady). Don't give up and move on whatever it costs. Nevertheless take your first smerit for a warm start Wink

thank you so much  Kiss my first Merit.... its like a huge motivation boost.... it really made my day!

and I will never give up learning, communicating and expanding my knowledge!

I am so glad that I found this forum here.... the community is very smart and friendly and you just inspired my for an idea for a hopefully useful guide that I could realize despite my inadequate skills.... and that will be worth receiving Merits.  Wink
Katja-Ochs (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

100% Bonus till 24th Feb 2018!!!! Low Commissions. Great Potential. More Control.  Buy now  http://www.bingotoken.io  #BingoTouristToken #Bingo #HotelBookings #FlightBookings

is this spam? definitely it has nothing to do with my issue. I do not like to have such comments in my topic, please.
Yolandi

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:34:05 AM

thank you for sharing this very interesting website

▄▀▀▀▀▀     INSUREUM     ▀▀▀▀▀▄
《 THE NEW INSURANCE ECOSYSTEM 》
▀▄   token.zikto.com/insureum   ▄▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: