Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:40:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will HODL 10000 BitcoinWhite (BTW) Until December 2018  (Read 739 times)
Q2kc (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:39:14 AM

I will post this Thread here and come back after December this year, and let's see what will happen, I am currently holding 10k BTW from Airdrop, bounty and bought some on dip, I will HODL it till December let's see what will happen if this will gain a profit or it will fail Cheesy this will be exciting.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

I will post this Thread here and come back after December this year, and let's see what will happen, I am currently holding 10k BTW from Airdrop, bounty and bought some on dip, I will HODL it till December let's see what will happen if this will gain a profit or it will fail Cheesy this will be exciting.
what is your expectation?
but I see the price is cheap, is it time to buy it?
give me a reason why you are holding it for the long term?
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

This is a gamble bro I will try my luck with this one, But I did not just choose this coin for fun some reason is the team behind this project very interesting they are %100 anonymous, but they all follow the roadmap in time and this coin is a dPos with a max supply of 60m they have a main-net New projects sometimes do not have a Main-net when they start.

To be honest, there is nothing special about having a Mainnet blockchain, it just proves that,
1. It was not a scam ICO.
2. Development is on track.
3. It actually works!
Which is a concern for people who want to invest a large amount of money so let's see what will happen until December Cheesy

Credit from arahaya on Reddit by using this reference
sale.kripta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

Does this crypto project have a future? I also got these crypto coins for free, but I did not think they were of any value.
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

Where can I see how much this crypto coin costs now? It is traded on Etherdelta?

this coin is not under erc20 so you cannot buy it on Etherdelta, you can buy this coin currently on bitflip, getbtc and iquant.
ciacio84

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:46:33 PM

Also I participated in the airdrop and the bounty ... I have 4300 BTW .... if the price falls below 10 cents I buy others. I think in a year it can get to 2-3 $ or even more if they make a nice DEX
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:28:03 PM

Also I participated in the airdrop and the bounty ... I have 4300 BTW .... if the price falls below 10 cents I buy others. I think in a year it can get to 2-3 $ or even more if they make a nice DEX

yeah, I'm looking forward to the DEX project too, I'm impressed with the wallet UI and I hope they will make this DEX good also.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:40:19 PM

I am holding my 20k bitcoin white also. I think BTW is a good investment especially for the long term. But it has to be traded in more voluminous stock markets. Also it has to be listed on coinmarketcap. It gets good value if the fuse is fired.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:00:44 PM

Lots of people thinking bitcoin white is scam. But I do not believe it. BTW, BTW needs to prove itself.  It needs to go into bigger stock market.
I have only 2000 btw which came from airdrop and bounties. So I will keep on waiting.May be it will go 3 or 5 dollars.
auliahr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:43:28 AM

This is a gamble bro I will try my luck with this one, But I did not just choose this coin for fun some reason is the team behind this project very interesting they are %100 anonymous, but they all follow the roadmap in time and this coin is a dPos with a max supply of 60m they have a main-net New projects sometimes do not have a Main-net when they start.

To be honest, there is nothing special about having a Mainnet blockchain, it just proves that,
1. It was not a scam ICO.
2. Development is on track.
3. It actually works!
Which is a concern for people who want to invest a large amount of money so let's see what will happen until December Cheesy

Credit from arahaya on Reddit by using this reference
I have visited the site and have tried several transactions, the token is only 60 million and all the team is anonymous. I am interested to hold it as a long term investment and I think btw just waiting to be listed on popular exchanges, then btw can explode.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:54:16 AM

I still hold my 200k from airdrop , bounty , and buy from seller $0.05/btw
just waiting go to the moon or will go to underground
but I believe that will go to the moon because has awesome mainnet

Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:07:21 AM

I currently hold 1000BTW, I am certain to hold for a long time. the project has grown organically, the team are anonymous but the development has been progressive with time I think it would go to the moon, my hands  are crossed.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:08:40 AM

All of you here in this thread that will HODL BTW for long-term let's see what will happen, go back to this thread in December and let's see if we gain profit or fail Cheesy
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:13:29 AM

All of you here in this thread that will HODL BTW for long-term let's see what will happen, go back to this thread in December and let's see if we gain profit or fail Cheesy
Do you really believe with those people who will hodl their BTW until this december and yourself?
Many people would prefer to sell their investment if it already doubled or tripled, and i think you and other people also will do that.
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:11:20 AM

Do you really believe with those people who will hodl their BTW until this december and yourself?
Many people would prefer to sell their investment if it already doubled or tripled, and i think you and other people also will do that.

You have a point there, maybe some of the people here if the price, for example, will reach $0.5 or $1 will sell their coin but we cannot blame them it is still a profit but for me, I will HOLD this until December this is not only the coin I have, I have a solid portfolio of profitable coin but this coin is interesting and bought it very cheap so I will try my luck with this one for long-term HODL.
Q2kc (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:13:14 AM

I still hold my 200k from airdrop , bounty , and buy from seller $0.05/btw
just waiting go to the moon or will go to underground
but I believe that will go to the moon because has awesome mainnet

wow, 200k? that is a huge amount of coin you have there, are you part of the 101 delegate?
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

that's a good thing, I think you choose the right way because when the price is cheap then we have to take the road to hold it. I love it. Cheesy

criptoman83

Activity: 336

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:49:59 PM

Hello! i got BTW as airdrop too ,so now i have about 4500 BTW. Am i not wrong,the start price was about 0.40$ per coin or? 
I don't see much advantages in this coin and the reasons for take-off, but in the case of cryptocurrency, everything can happen ,so I think, i join  to this experiment too) Anyway i got these coins for free and I'm not going to lose anything.

ciacio84

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

Yes, the project is very good .... if the DEX is successful BTW will go on the moon
laros212

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:17:39 PM
Merited by adiebitsler (2)

what is still possible btw can rise its price above $ 1..because ever up to 0.9$ since launce first at bitflip...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: