Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin hit 15000$ by the end of this month ?  (Read 577 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

This is a tough question to ask. I personally don't think it will reach 15 000 USD by the end of February as there is too little time left, only ten days, which is not enough.

the rise from now to $15k in 10 days is a rise which is a little bigger than 30%! that kind of rise is not really a big deal for bitcoin. the fluctuations alone are about 10% per day. 30% in 10 days is about 3% rise per day which sounds perfectly logical to me based on bitcoin's growth rate.

i don't know if it happens or not, it seems it might and i am just pointing out that it is not really a big rise either.
Everything can happen to Bitcoin, even a 50% increase has occurred in just one day. Things that seem impossible in other sectors would be a natural thing to happen in Bitcoin. Drastic price increases and prices will usually experience panic. When prices rise very quickly then we all panic buy, while when the price decreases then we do panic sell. That is normal and I think about 70% of traders do that, it can be said as an economic outburst because we want to take momentum. Yet not forever it will be in accordance with the expectations that we have, even when we experience delays in taking momentum in just a few minutes then we can just lose it all. Analysis is necessary, but luck we must also have. This is sort of a very unpredictable thing.

According to some facts that occur then the price of Bitcoin can increase and decrease from 1%, 10%, 50% and even hundreds of percent in seconds, this is the real thing and we all have known Bitcoin in a long time, hope that we always get a good momentum in taking every decision that happens.
Khailequang334

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

imo, btc is 15000$ in next 2-3 months, about May or June
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

Everyday we are seeing a stretch of 200 usd approx so in matter of this month end we can see 15000k atleast..i am optimistic in this scenario.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

Bitcoin is slowly in the recovery state...
I think it will hit the 15000$ mark by the end of this month..
Is that so?
I hope not. I would like to see slow but stable grow rather than fast and unstable. Look what happened last time, btc value has mysteriously increased its value to $20K and then it crashed to 6K. I think we are lucky that crash wasn't deeper.
My prediction for this month is 1btc = $12K.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

In early January 2018, 1 BTC had a value of nearly USD 15,000. Then, at the end of the month, the value of one of the largest cryptocurreny was even fell to be in the range of USD 8.568.

Although it had recovered to be at USD 10,142, but bad luck Bitcoin still continues until early February. Digital currency was once again experienced a decline that forced 1 BTC worth USD 8,568.

The number was the worst since November 25, 2017, which at that time Bitcoin had touched USD 8.561 (Rp 115 million). Now, Bitcoin's own value is in the range of 8,900 (Rp 119 million), based on data from CoinDesk.

The decline in Bitcoin prices is expected to be caused by the new regulation adopted by the South Korean government related to the ban of cryptocurrency in the Ginseng Country.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

Is that so?
This is very possible  that bitcoin is going to touch  $15,000 before end of this month. We are seeing a coins flip right now and I do expect us to make a lot of push some days to come. I am thinking to buy at this moment and hold tell the end of June or July before selling. I see a repeat of what happened last year in this price pattern.
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

I think that it will be too soon to take such a mark before the end of the month, perhaps such a price will appear by the middle of March that looks more realistic in my opinion
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

We see finally some movement in price in last few days and right now think this is much better to see slow and steady recovery in price and maybe this is the best. Seen and read to many articles that suggest something about this but 15k no matter how close it is wont be crossed at least not this month.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:32:10 PM

Is that so?
This is very possible  that bitcoin is going to touch  $15,000 before end of this month. We are seeing a coins flip right now and I do expect us to make a lot of push some days to come. I am thinking to buy at this moment and hold tell the end of June or July before selling. I see a repeat of what happened last year in this price pattern.
Well we're already past half of february and it seems that there isn't any way or they aren't anything thatay trigger btc to jump 4,000 -
5,000 dollars in the next few days. We may not be seeing those kinds of movement for most of the year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:55:00 PM

Is that so?
There is not much of a chance for that to happen the month is already ending and we are about the go back to prices below 10k if the current trend keeps going, so 15k is a price we are not going to see at the end of the month and we will probably not going to see it anytime soon as the traders try to find the base price for bitcoin, but do not worry we will reach that price again we just do not know when that is going to happen.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

Is that so?

It's not happening. And for those who said that it's guaranteed, that's just crazy.

Nothing that involves speculation is guaranteed. That's the only truth.

We're currently correcting as a result of the huge recovery that we've seen so far. We will see now whether or not the $10k floor holds up or not. If we don't see that $10k level hold up then we can actually see it adjust downwards to $9000-9500 in the short term.

Either way, I think that we're quite far away from $15k at the moment. You'd have to wait till at least late next month for a chance to test teh $15k level imo.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

Is that so?

If there's a giant bull ready to break the 11k resistance, I don't think anything should stop it from regaining that ATH of even $20k USD. But the market is at a plausible stalemate at the moment. - Going back and forth between 9k and 11K for a week now.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:41:59 AM

10,129 is actual price of the bitcoin at this time.  So we need only 4,871 dollars to reach the target price of 15k dollars.  You can buy bitcoin niw if you have extra money in your wallet right now.

But if it's not reach 15k dollars the possible to reach that price is the month of march 2018. But anytime possible to happen that so always be watch to the bitcoin price So yoi can know if your target has already hit.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:25:27 AM

I think no, not this month it will not hit $15,000 the price of bitcoin but maybe in the march or april I'm sure it will hit $15,000 price, as of now the price of bitcoin is going down hopefully will not going back down again at the price $6,000.

Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:57:05 AM
Merited by siti25 (3)

Is that so?
IMO we could reach $ 15k. but, with a note we have to work very hard and improve its performance. look at the current price up and down in the figure of $ 10k - $ 11k, very difficult to reach $ 15k at the end of the month. an estimated $ 15k will be reached later in the month of March, probably not too early in the month but in mid-March.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

Is that so?
It depends on the news one big news can make bitcoins pump up to 15k usd but in normal fluctuations it can only range 10-12k until this month end to make a stronger support and estbalishing a good trend before it pull ups. I don't know why market and the investors seems to be afraid nowadays and it might be one of the reasons to consider.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

I think no, not this month it will not hit $15,000 the price of bitcoin but maybe in the march or april I'm sure it will hit $15,000 price, as of now the price of bitcoin is going down hopefully will not going back down again at the price $6,000.
Yes bitcoin price decrease a lot of us and this state of bitcoin I dont think this month could hit at that price. So many speculation about the value of bitcoin but it can happen maybe more than $15k this year.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:32:51 PM

Is that so?
Possibly it will reach that mark if all are about good news will be published throughout the media. But there’s no guarantee since a lot of factors are affecting its price and some are abtract that even the public don’t even know about whats happening in crypto space.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:13:02 PM

Is that so?
It depends on the news one big news can make bitcoins pump up to 15k usd but in normal fluctuations it can only range 10-12k until this month end to make a stronger support and estbalishing a good trend before it pull ups. I don't know why market and the investors seems to be afraid nowadays and it might be one of the reasons to consider.
It will not reach at 15k in so short time because bitcoin is now increasing with slow rate and prices again came down from 11 to 10k and this shows that some people sold out so possibility of 15k will be in march,
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

Is that so?
It will not reach at 15k in so short time because bitcoin is now increasing with slow rate and prices again came down from 11 to 10k and this shows that some people sold out so possibility of 15k will be in march,

Yes there is a strong possibility of bitcoin crossing $10000 but $15000 is not achievable I guess looking at the current market situation.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: