Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:48:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto - Is it here to stay?  (Read 119 times)
Ido_Liberdy (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

Here's J.P Morgan's opinion on the subject:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-unlikely-to-disappear-says-internal-report-attributed-to-jp-morgan

I would trust they know what they're saying - But on the other end there's no stability for this market right now - Do you think after regulation we won't see coins going up and down so drasticaly?
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:16:02 PM

If they are honest, they recognize the right of the crypto currency to live.
When this market is settled, there will be no sharp prices fluctuations. Because it is profitable only for speculators and not convenient for practical use.
Crypto_Day_day

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-unlikely-to-disappear-says-internal-report-attributed-to-jp-morgan

I would trust they know what they're saying - But on the other end there's no stability for this market right now - Do you think after regulation we won't see coins going up and down so drasticaly?

First he calls Bitcoin a fruad - Now it's here to stay.
In a few years Jamie Dimon will call Bitcoin a technology worth investing, Maybe ;-)
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

Crypto is here to stay, I'm convinced based on my own knowledge of market psychology. Now, I'm no economics or market guru, but the resilience this market displays has convinced me through and through. I usually study the whole crypto market cap from a technical standpoint and this is how I try to gauge people's feelings. Wild swings are unnerving and understandable since we're still so early in the game that nobody can put an actual, legitimate price on these assets. I say early because, bar a very tiny amount of exceptions, there are no cryptos with real world applicability. I think 2018-2019 will be the interval in which that situation will greatly change. For the better.
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

Most of us do believe that Crypto will stay and will stay beyond our lifetime because this is the future and we are now using the future of our money.
We are all lucky because we are earning money through Altcoins and Cryptocurrencies while the rest of the world doesn't not yet know what is Bitcoin, Blockchain and Crypto.
We are all heading to the future so now is the best time to start with and earn more and while it's early.
Crypto will here to stay and this is the best thing happened in my life since last year.

coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:38:35 PM

Crypto is totally here to stay. The tech is too promising and already in so much demand in the financial industry. The space for it is only expanding. This is the new frontier!

kerpangan64

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

I think a lot of things are left here from various jobs and there are still many things we still have to learn more!
indeed it is now a lot of down for the last few months then the hike for some old altcoin is very long to rise to the price they have achieved. it may take a long time to occupy that price kebali about 3-5 months may be achieved.
COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

Of Course it is here to stay. Crypto is to currency what Apple was to mobile phones once it hit a massive level if charity will be given through cryptos

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:50:20 PM

He is in favor of banks so you would expect him to say such things about crypto.
We've come to a point now where regulations won't stop people from getting into cryptocurrencies.
Many crypto investors are even happy that it will be regulated.
entemeister

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:53:05 PM

Perhaps the man bought bitcoin and this is why he changed his mind , but he is right , they all can see cryptocurrencies are here to stay so they are trying to adapt themselves to this new reality
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: