Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adbank , Adex , adcoin which one is better?  (Read 121 times)
Prodigan786 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:54:37 PM

I have three of this coin adbank as well as adcoin acc still cheaper than adex . I am planning to invest one of these coin . Could some body suggest potentiality and upcoming event with these coins. And also looking for long term potentiality.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

I would advise against adex, not sure about the other two coins.

Basically, adex had been teasing that their beta product was likely to come out before the official date, and it never did. I thought it was pretty unprofessional that the team would tease its community into hodling.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

Basically, adex had been teasing that their beta product was likely to come out before the official date, and it never did. I thought it was pretty unprofessional that the team would tease its community into hodling.

Same goes for me when it comes to adex. I was invested since the beginning and made decent profits, however I sold all of it when they started delaying the prototype. Lost all my faith in the project, even though the team and the project were more than solid. They're not direct competitors, but my money would be on oyster to actually deliver on something that could solve the ad revenue issues.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

~snip
Its better to invest in Adex than that two WHY? because Adex is have good partners , teams and they working greatly to release their Adex prototype beta.
macit800

Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

I am also very excited about Adex. In the near future they will bring their prototype.

brushtooth

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

My personal choice is Adbank, they're in the early stages but had a lot of support in their ICO. I believe their BETA is due for launch in March and that will be a significant step. With the 3 it seems to be a case of who gets there first.

MV7

Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

Same goes for me when it comes to adex. I was invested since the beginning and made decent profits, however I sold all of it when they started delaying the prototype. Lost all my faith in the project, even though the team and the project were more than solid. They're not direct competitors, but my money would be on oyster to actually deliver on something that could solve the ad revenue issues.
I was invested quite heavily as well, and didn't sell for the bch hard fork when btc was going up in price because the team kept saying that there was a good chance the prototype would be released earlier, like in october/november. The development team might be good, but I never trust in project that has such bad communication

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:34:04 PM

I am also very excited about Adex. In the near future they will bring their prototype.
Same with how excited i am in adbank, though I have adex too for long term investment , i prefer also to hold adbank, projects that are still under development and have dedicated teams are worth holding on since at the end it will be well payed off.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

I have three of this coin adbank as well as adcoin acc still cheaper than adex . I am planning to invest one of these coin . Could some body suggest potentiality and upcoming event with these coins. And also looking for long term potentiality.

I have Adex but I'm not planning or dumping, it's natural for a team to delay their platform if they have a good reason as long they are working on it's launching or success, I still believe Adex has a future and majority of the people that are holding this coin, just check the price keeps increasing and the volume is still high.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

Adex:
Why do you need a blockchain for this....
Adbank:
Why do you need a blockchain for this....
adcoin:
check out BAT.  they will beat adcoin in the future.
why? https://basicattentiontoken.org
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

I think Adbank is better than these coins because its got huge unding once the beta launch on march price will got to moon . By begining adbank doing very good marketing youtube video really impressed me . So they might have come with better marketing strategy in future.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

I think adbank is also good, has a clear program, and a good developer, because I am also one token holder
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: