Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoBulls COIN  (Read 217 times)
cryptobulls (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

Cryptocurrency is the upcoming Internet Gold which is decentralized and not regulated by any authority.

A number of internet-based digital currency platforms based on decentralized public ledger have come into the picture since the inception of Bitcoin in 2008. An essential aspect of these public ledger platforms is an incentive system that brings out efforts from a distributed global workforce to authenticate and record transactions on the public ledger and a governance system for the platform.

The mechanics of being able to transfer an entry from to person to another are based on advances in cryptology that use open-architecture algorithms to convert one string of data into another. Although the formulas by which the output is calculated are totally open and public, it is essentially infeasible to do the operation in reverse. Cryptocurrencies have two potential advantages over credit cards and other payment methods for providing such liquidity services.

The supporting network only needs to verify that the private code is valid, which is cheaper than verifying the rightful owner of a credit card or a cheque slip. With a conventional credit card, payslip etc. the merchant needs to pay the card company or the bank a significant fee for the transaction which in an economic sense results from that high cost of verifying everybody‘s compliance. This is the reason why many merchants are embracing Cryptocurrencies. Your Cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple etc. get deposited into your Exchange Account. The Exchange helps to convert the cryptocurrencies into Local Currency into the bank account of the users and vice-versa.

Why Crypto Bulls?

Developing & maintaining a highly secured cryptocurrency exchange can be a difficult and lengthy process; especially when confronted by a low revenue share, regulatory requirements and integrating exchanges with multiple of APIs.

Cryptobulls is bringing to you one of the most secured and 100% transparent cryptocurrency exchange.

Every CBX Token holder shall be rewarded additionally with BitCoin (BTC) based upon the transactions happening over Cryptobulls exchange.

Let's see a case:
Let's assume Robert has purchased 5,00,000 CBX (which accounts for 5% of the total market cap available for CBX).For this 5% holding of CBX, Robert will be awarded 5% BTC collected as the transaction fees over Cryptobulls Exchange.

Post-release of Cryptobulls Exchange in Mar 2018, users trading overCryptobulls Exchange shall be transacting in high volumes running into millions of transactions per day thereby accumulating huge transaction fees which shall be distributed to the token holders as per their holdings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gagansahney

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:45:37 PM

Scammers come with another coin. first they started MGC then GCG now CBX.  Stay away from it, Never trust their project. they have looted millions of dollers in Mygulfcoin.
gurminder singh

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

what about mgc Huh? i have lost all my money in mgc. they have cheated with millions of people in india. Their projects are MYGULFCOIN  GULFCOINGOLD AND CBX. ALL are fake guys.I request to the crypto community stay away from these projects. dont waste your money.

thegreatlife

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:19:24 AM

DEAR DO TELL ,

WHAT SCAM HAS BEEN DONE WITH YOU
AASHII

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

Cryptobulls is not just any other crypto currency. Crypto bulls is a platform to be understood and worked upon. It has made trade and understanding in crypto currencies so easy.
Kkss669587

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

Hey guys
I have been an active user of mgc, gcg and now cbx.
I have never been cheated by any of them. In fact the back end support is so active. If they would have been fraud, Lace of people would not be still holding their mgc or gcg. So pl check your stats and talk about a company.

Cryptocurrency is the upcoming Internet Gold which is decentralized and not regulated by any authority.

A number of internet-based digital currency platforms based on decentralized public ledger have come into the picture since the inception of Bitcoin in 2008. An essential aspect of these public ledger platforms is an incentive system that brings out efforts from a distributed global workforce to authenticate and record transactions on the public ledger and a governance system for the platform.

The mechanics of being able to transfer an entry from to person to another are based on advances in cryptology that use open-architecture algorithms to convert one string of data into another. Although the formulas by which the output is calculated are totally open and public, it is essentially infeasible to do the operation in reverse. Cryptocurrencies have two potential advantages over credit cards and other payment methods for providing such liquidity services.

The supporting network only needs to verify that the private code is valid, which is cheaper than verifying the rightful owner of a credit card or a cheque slip. With a conventional credit card, payslip etc. the merchant needs to pay the card company or the bank a significant fee for the transaction which in an economic sense results from that high cost of verifying everybody‘s compliance. This is the reason why many merchants are embracing Cryptocurrencies. Your Cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple etc. get deposited into your Exchange Account. The Exchange helps to convert the cryptocurrencies into Local Currency into the bank account of the users and vice-versa.

Why Crypto Bulls?

Developing & maintaining a highly secured cryptocurrency exchange can be a difficult and lengthy process; especially when confronted by a low revenue share, regulatory requirements and integrating exchanges with multiple of APIs.

Cryptobulls is bringing to you one of the most secured and 100% transparent cryptocurrency exchange.

Every CBX Token holder shall be rewarded additionally with BitCoin (BTC) based upon the transactions happening over Cryptobulls exchange.

Let's see a case:
Let's assume Robert has purchased 5,00,000 CBX (which accounts for 5% of the total market cap available for CBX).For this 5% holding of CBX, Robert will be awarded 5% BTC collected as the transaction fees over Cryptobulls Exchange.

Post-release of Cryptobulls Exchange in Mar 2018, users trading overCryptobulls Exchange shall be transacting in high volumes running into millions of transactions per day thereby accumulating huge transaction fees which shall be distributed to the token holders as per their holdings.
abhi7pund

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:18:49 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley It's always a pleasure working with Team cryptobulls coin. They always go above and beyond your expectation. They are fast, reliable, dependable, and knows their stuff! I will definitely work with the team again and I highly recommend this team!

Why Crypto Bulls?

Let's see a case:

amayra7pund

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

I just wanted to take a brief moment to let you guys know how GREAT you all have been. A special shout out to cbx,mgc,gcg(all Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss) for all your hardwork, and availability when ever I call, text, or email. This has been a wonderful experience for us working with you.
laksay0wtw

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

cryptobullscoin mygulfcoin and GCG is an outstanding company. They are prompt, professional and consistently exceeds my high expectations. If you are considering hiring them for a deal, stop thinking about it and just do it. Smiley Smiley
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

Cryptocurrency is really worth said to be the upcoming internet gold and if you are already working with the Project work like CryptoBulls then you are really lucky enough with your investment and trading decisions. Cryptobulls is really a good project with great value and increasing demand among the Traders and investors and people are really liking their project because of their active back-end support and good management. I have personally worked with them and they are really dependable and trustworthy.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
gagansahney

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:42:00 PM

Cryptobulls is not just any other crypto currency. Crypto bulls is a platform to be understood and worked upon. It has made trade and understanding in crypto currencies so easy.

i will take this matter to court. first of all i will register mgc gcg cbx as a ponzi scheme at http://www.sachet.rbi.org.in/Complaints/Add RBI NBFC Online financial fraud website then i will complaint at enforcement directorate you have taken cash from people and convert it   digital currency then convert into rs and brought back to bank account... then i will take it to  FEMA  department of india  you have converted illegally indian RS into digital currency then sent to abroad. FIR will register in multiple cities in india.

anyone cheated by MGC GCG CBX He will REgister his complaints at this website http://www.sachet.rbi.org.in/Complaints/Add.its a million dollar scam.we must take action against them.. I request to world community  its a MLM plan. those have written positive comments they all are MLM leaders and Marketing managers ther will get huge commission. 

gagansahney

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

DEAR DO TELL ,

WHAT SCAM HAS BEEN DONE WITH YOU

you  give me coins at the price of 7 rs. now price is Twenty paisse. if you have not  refund my money.. i will take judicial action against all of them including the entire team.

i will take this matter to court. first of all i will register mgc gcg cbx as a ponzi scheme at http://www.sachet.rbi.org.in/Complaints/Add RBI NBFC Online financial fraud website then i will complaint at enforcement directorate you have taken cash from people and convert it   digital currency then convert into rs and brought back to bank account... then i will take it to  FEMA  department of india  you have converted illegally indian RS into digital currency then sent to abroad. FIR will register in multiple cities in india.

anyone cheated by MGC GCG CBX He will REgister his complaints at this website http://www.sachet.rbi.org.in/Complaints/Add.its a million dollar scam.we must take action against them.. I request to world community  its a MLM plan. those have written positive comments they all are MLM leaders and Marketing managers ther will get huge commission. 
bounty001

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

Chic centerpiece with high-quality technical parts and external decoration. The script uses its own, there is a registration in the United States, greenbar and other positive qualities. Marketing is not aggressive, the percentage of income from 1% to 2% per day on weekdays is quite practical, with which you can work for a long time. There is information that the administrator is experienced here and in the past did great projects where investors managed to make good money. At the moment, the development is in stealth mode, on the listings of the administrator does not allocate funds, while the progressive affiliate is beneficial for network leaders, which will allow the Fund to become popular.
ghost782

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:02:58 AM

Total scam, after 2 days of emails to withdraw my funds, they tell me to wait 3 more days.  
They wont release my funds. Stay away from them!!!

I have done my research now a bit too late, a lot of people are getting scammed by this Exchange and their funds are not being released.
ScarletSnow

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:19:19 AM

Why Crypto Bulls?

Let's see a case:

I need to read more some news about this coin. Some said it is a scam, some said it is okay and wait for it in the exchange. I cant
afford any losses now.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:42:23 AM

Scammers come with another coin. first they started MGC then GCG now CBX.  Stay away from it, Never trust their project. they have looted millions of dollers in Mygulfcoin.

Why do we support such project like that? That is the cancer here in the crypto space that needs to be purified and erased on the market. Such toxic entities that just destroys the reputation of cryptocurrencies.
Dinmazsae

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:38:31 PM

Cryptobulls Coin is an award platform that allows users to get Cryptocurrency exchange transactions.

Cryptobulls are an exchange stage that collects liquidity from all major cryptographic money trades and makes the robotization of trade arbitration processes for partners. CryptoBulls COIN allows Exchange Trading developers to increase capital by issuing their own trade exchange tokens. These tokens represent the exchange currency they commit for production and production. Exchange trading tokens are standardized, simplifying and opening up existing investment ecosystems.
ghost782

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:20:21 AM

And the story continues, 2 months later and this Jonny Emanuel guy that runs support just keeps telling me to wait.
Wait for what? I have requested my funds to be released and all you get is the runaround.

Stay away from Cryptobulls! They are total scammers! They just email you with the same reply over and over and never release your funds.

Is there anyone we can report this crooks to?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: