Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram (TON) Record breaking Billion Dollar ICO  (Read 137 times)
aervin11 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

Sources
Raised 850 Million for the Pre-Sale[/b]
https://techcrunch.com/2018/02/16/telegram-ico-850-million/

SEC FORM that was recently submitted by Telegram CEO Pavel Durov
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1729650/000095017218000030/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

Article for the Whitepaper
https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/15/inside-telegrams-ambitious-1-2b-ico-to-create-the-next-ethereum/

With undeniable success, Telegram's CEO Pavel Durov is now creating his own Blockchain that could be the "Ethereum Killer"

My thoughts

I think that their Pre-Sale was overbought. We all know that telegram was a great social app for crypto and that was made to use for FREE and I adore Mr.Pavel for that. But having this kind of trust from the investors, I think they are now under-pressure since they are just starting for the development of the project.

Telegram said its services play, which lets other developers build apps and services on top of TON, can “be a gateway to blockchain-based projects for the masses — similar to how Google Play and the App Store currently work for centralized applications.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

With the money they get. I think they can surpass Ethereum in terms of technicalities but to defeat Ethereum, I doubt. Ethereum is a well established platform that most of the tokens today are using. They can be an alternative but to overcome Ethereum? No
Gnompork

Activity: 200
Merit: 8

Power to gnomes!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:10:45 PM

The project will have a good commercial success and 100% is not a Scam. I believe in Pavel Durov. Another thing, because of the hype around colors, we may not have time to buy. I wonder how many days there will be open sales?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

Great project which I'm sure will succeed. Too bad it is not available for general public.
randomhumster

Activity: 97
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

Too many whales to join this ICO. You can't really compete with so many whales. They will get all the profit. It is too dangerous.
pokokeke

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

then how we can join in whether the project is only for the people of choice. whether I can invest in though not too much?
Can anyone answer my question here!
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:30:25 PM

I heard it several times, but why i cant find anything about how to participate or anything else. Quite good oportunity i miss.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

Heard about this ICO several times recently and I have to say that this particular piece of news makes it a lot more exciting as expected. I have been using the telegram app for quite sometime now and it has helped me communicate with people around the world in a flawless manner and I appreciate the fact that there are no restrictions in this app which is why I am rooting for this ICO and I planning on investing a good chunk into this coin soon in the near future. I am not sure whether it can beat Ethereum in the future, but it is up to the challenge in my opinion.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

Telegram ICO was going to be a sure winner so no surprise at the big money raise. Small investors
cannot participate so that is the bad part.
aervin11 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

For all who also wonder how to get into the ICO. I also myself don't know. The ICO don't have a website yet. I don't know how they gathered tons of money without having a website nor social media links.
Prefer this one for the information you need.
https://icodrops.com/telegram-ico-ton/

I think the pre-sale is exclusive for the whales.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

This is one of the best ICO I've seen lately. I admire Pavel Durov and I believe that the project will have great success, which will bring good returns to investors.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: