Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 AngryMiner: turn key solution for miner managing. Ca$hbutton at glance!  (Read 519 times)
AngryMiner.com (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:51:00 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 10:58:16 AM by AngryMiner.com

Hello miners! We're proudly presents our angryminer.com beta.

AngryMiner offers automated miner managing from single pc to datacenter grade installtions. No need to monitor freezes, overheat, exchange rate, miner configuration and everything else. Plug-n-play Start and earn as it should.

Key advantages:

🚀Dual mining matters, central video card repository sponsors quick estimation which actually represents effective monetization of your resources. We are able to track the state and the exchange rate of the crypto market in real-time and choose the most profitable coin to mine.

🚀Our software works 24/7/365 with zero human intervention. Any possible issues such as decreasing level of farm activity or updating the software will be automatically determined by AngryMiner. For instance, overheated video cards to be switched off in case of unprofitability.

🚀Considering previous activity, system tends to avoid mistakes already made. Use optional smart overclock in order to reach the maximum sustainability.

🚀Rates are bending. Never with AngryMiner, make payouts when the rates fit you most.

🚀AngryMiner is so easy to install and manage. Get the client and skip the configuration step to start earning straight away.

🚀AngryMiner offers invisible mining (NB: automatic installations prohibited) - when PC is not used, it will mine, once it used, it will stop.

🚀Useful and easy web interface.

🚀No need to configure and maintain miners, we'll do all this for you. Automatically.

Referal program will be offered very soon.

We apreciate your feedback. Let's build top-notch mining solution together together!

Join our official telegram channel https://t.me/angryminer
AngryMiner.com (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

Hello, some updates from AngryMiner team.
  • Windows 7 support to AngryMiner
  • Added "hidden mining" switch to panel. You don't need wait till computer became idle, to see it works.
  • Problem with not added payments has been solved, all payments are in your accounts if not, please come to our support channel https://t.me/angryminer . We will solve any problems there
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:15:48 PM

- I can't find any info about your organisation or company.
- I can't find personal info about you.
- You are also new here on this forum.
- No info on minimum payout?

I would not install/run your software on my computer if you paid me $1000. Red lights flashing right now.
AngryMiner.com (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

I would not install/run your software on my computer if you paid me $1000. Red lights flashing right now.

Rome not built in one day. We've just started, and we're getting better day-by-day. Soon there wll be all info. At this point we have focused on the solution itself. The things, giving more profits to those, who work with us. Company info have nothing to do with profits. Anyway, it will be published soon to the site. We do need privacy policy, eula and all these fancy paperwork stuff anyway.

Yes, I'm new to this form. As long as angryminer is a newborn. I don't think it would be fair to community if we buy legendary acc there. Don't it?
BitBustah

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

We do need privacy policy, eula and all these fancy paperwork stuff anyway.

'nuff said.
AngryMiner.com (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

Hello all miners, breakers and drillers!
There was no news for a long time. Let's issue some. We've been working hard these weeks and have some exciting improements for you.
1) Aadded CPU mining. Now your rig CPUs won't freeze as well as your GPU's don't
2) Stabilized autostart and controller work by user reports.
3) More reporting added. Now you will be informed about outdated drivers and other issues right in web interface.
4) Added rigs profit and uptime charts http://forum.bits.media/uploads/monthly_2018_04/image.png.1d77ab45fd47131ef7fe0a6d65e42775.png
5) Added stealth mode  switch. You can turn on stealth mode or turn it off on your discretion.
6) Trained and improved adviser module to make it not advise to mine ether on 2gig cards.

Stay tuned and join us at http://angryminer.com and at https://t.me/angryminer
BitBustah

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:56:11 AM

And still no information...

- Do you have a legit (as in "registered") company?
- Where are you located?
- Who are you?
- If based in Europe, are you GDPR-compliant?

So many question marks.
Max Likelihood

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:48:00 AM

I don't want a rig management system that is angry. I want one that is calm, level headed, and takes direction from me without flying into a rage.
AngryMiner.com (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

And still no information...

- Do you have a legit (as in "registered") company?
- Where are you located?
- Who are you?
- If based in Europe, are you GDPR-compliant?

So many question marks.

Hello! Sorry for the late reply!
1) Yep, we are fully legit, registered company.
2) We are based in The City of Wilmington, County of New Castle
You are welcome to ask all your questions!
AngryMiner.com (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

Hello all miners!

It’s been a long time since we reached out to you with updates.
Now it's time to review the key milestones of last months!

- We improved the process of mining on CPU. It has become much more effective and profitable.

- The frequency of cash accruals on a balance sheet was increased.

- Milestone analysis of the projected revenue was added.

- New function "Expert Mode".

+ It allows you to enable / disable "Stealth Mode" and "CPU mining" separately on each computer. For example, you want one of your computers to mine 24/7, and the other only during idle time. Now it's easy to do with the "Expert mode".

- The payment section was updated.

- The section "Setup" with English instruction was added[/size]

...and and many other things. Check on https://angryminer.com/en

Stay tuned for updates!
seagates

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:55:37 AM

I don't want a rig management system that is angry. I want one that is calm, level headed, and takes direction from me without flying into a rage.
Hahah really man? Dont take it too seriosly its just the name
I-Love-BTCD

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:08:29 AM

Hello all miners!

It’s been a long time since we reached out to you with updates.
Now it's time to review the key milestones of last months!

- We improved the process of mining on CPU. It has become much more effective and profitable.

- The frequency of cash accruals on a balance sheet was increased.

- Milestone analysis of the projected revenue was added.

- New function "Expert Mode".

+ It allows you to enable / disable "Stealth Mode" and "CPU mining" separately on each computer. For example, you want one of your computers to mine 24/7, and the other only during idle time. Now it's easy to do with the "Expert mode".

- The payment section was updated.

- The section "Setup" with English instruction was added[/size]

...and and many other things. Check on https://angryminer.com/en

Stay tuned for updates!

Thanks for this update dev! As I can see it's a young project so it's too early to draw any conclusions. I'll be watching you
AngryMiner.com (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:53:45 PM

Thanks for this update dev! As I can see it's a young project so it's too early to draw any conclusions. I'll be watching you

Fair enough, thanks!
AngryMiner.com (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

Dear friends,
we are here to introduce you our small, but important updates!

1. We have improved Projected Balance
Now it's accurate, like a Swiss watch (depends only on the exchange rate).

2. Besidess, we fixed some bugs on mobile user interface. Now it's very convenient to track your mining processes from your mobile phone!

Check on https://angryminer.com/en

Stay tuned!

Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:37:36 PM

Rome not built in one day. We've just started, and we're getting better day-by-day. Soon there wll be all info. At this point we have focused on the solution itself. The things, giving more profits to those, who work with us. Company info have nothing to do with profits. Anyway, it will be published soon to the site. We do need privacy policy, eula and all these fancy paperwork stuff anyway.

Yes, I'm new to this form. As long as angryminer is a newborn. I don't think it would be fair to community if we buy legendary acc there. Don't it?

What social media presence do you have other than Telegram?  Are you on Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Discord of any of the other platforms that people are on? 

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here but be prepared to take off slowly as you build trust.  There is too much at stake here for people to download something that could empty their wallets.
AngryMiner.com (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:52:48 AM

What social media presence do you have other than Telegram?  Are you on Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Discord of any of the other platforms that people are on? 

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here but be prepared to take off slowly as you build trust.  There is too much at stake here for people to download something that could empty their wallets.
Hello, thanks for the feedback.
Actually our program can't empty a wallet, coz it has no access to it. And there are no investments, the program is absolutely free.
We have Facebook page and Twitter.
For now it's on only in Russian language, coz thats our target market, maybe we will have an English version later.
But our site has English version and we will surely post all news here, so don't worry.
helo

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

Hello devs! The idea is not new, but it seems you have some interesting features, so good luck!
Ben Walsh (beamer)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

Is mining on CPU available too?
Ireson

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

Is mining on CPU available too?
As far as I know, yes
AngryMiner.com (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

Hello!

Here are our latest updates:

⚡Now you can see the full list of the coins you have mined and how much it is in dollars.

To open this list, please activate the expert mode and move the pointer to the column "predicted balance".

⚡We have made a table with earnings forecasts for the most popular graphics cards. You can find it on our website.

We hope that these changes will be useful to you.

Stay tuned for updates!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: