Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AwesomeMiner Coin Updater *Version 1.0.0* (Plugin)  (Read 16429 times)
rbrcpa
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:13:20 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 09:38:16 PM by rbrcpa

Quick question...is there any way to allow the updater to still update the coin difficulty/block size, etc, without updating the price, if it can't find it on an exchange?

Right now it changes the price to 0, so I either can't use it for those coins or I have to go back behind it and manually re-update the price myself.

If there's any way to make it just not touch the price, if it can't find it on any of the supported exchanges, or even to add a switch to allow it not to update the price on x coin, that would be awesome.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rbrcpa
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:07:47 PM

If anybody already knows of a way to use to get the coin updater to not update prices that it can't find on an exchange (rather than changing them to 0), i'd love to hear it.
STSToken

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

Does not work for me.
rbrcpa
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:47:03 AM

This is a really program, but it has one easily fixable flaw....

for new coins that are not on an exchange, (only traded P2P/OTC) there's no way to specify price!

We should be able to specify the price in the config.json file. if a price is specified, then it's sent to the AM API.

any chance you could implement this, quickly?

Yes! This would fix my issue also!

For OTC coins it would be great to be able to update difficulty without making the price zero (for coins not listed on an exchange).

I was looking for a way to change it to just leave the price alone if it couldn’t find one, but if you could manually update specify price that would work also.

Has anybody figured out a way to do something similar to this?
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:26:31 PM

for new coins that are not on an exchange, (only traded P2P/OTC) there's no way to specify price!

We should be able to specify the price in the config.json file. if a price is specified, then it's sent to the AM API.

For OTC coins it would be great to be able to update difficulty without making the price zero (for coins not listed on an exchange).

I was looking for a way to change it to just leave the price alone if it couldn’t find one, but if you could manually update specify price that would work also.

You can indicate the price in the coin chip inside Awesome miner and you already have the problem. AW CU creates the tab without price and you put a price
rbrcpa
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

You can indicate the price in the coin chip inside Awesome miner and you already have the problem. AW CU creates the tab without price and you put a price

Mine is updating all the time. It’s not feasible to go back into AM every few minutes and re-input the price.
trucobit

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

@soothaa  I would like to request a simple change. On the one hand some Exchanges do not work as a closing cryptohub.

Many times I add a coin and it gives me a VERY high price for a low volume exchange. I suggest an idea, a txt file or .json, where you can mark which exchange I want to look at and which ones to deactivate.

When a currency is in several exchanges always shows the highest price, but it may be that this exchange has no volume and it is impossible to sell, which is an unreal price. I work with several exchanges, but in some currencies it shows me the value of exchanges type southexchange that I do not use for its lack of volume

It would be a great step of improvement, that everyone can define what Exchages look and what not. So the price would be better suited to me, because it would be the exchanges I use, which are many, but not all.

For me and for all, I think it would be a quick change and that I would adapt the best price to the exchanges I work for. It is a punishment to have coins such as TIM marking 2100 satochis, when it is 800, just because in an exchange where there is hardly any volume left at that price. To be able to select for myself in which exchanges to look, the problem we suffer is fixed, undermine at a price that is not the one we work with.

I hope you find it useful. Apart as I say cryptohub closes and another fails, and I would like to disconnect some exchanges that do not use and gives me too high prices, which are what AM shows me and makes you lose money.

Thanks for your job
trucobit

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:38:59 PM

Mine is updating all the time. It’s not feasible to go back into AM every few minutes and re-input the price.

The problem that you have is the one that we have the most. I just asked Sootha for a fundamental change to correct that. The change that I indicate makes a lot of sense and is easier. The power to deactivate some exotic exchanges that put very high prices but have no volume, but AW CU always shows the highest price.

Another simple solution would be that the json tell you the exchange from where you take the price, that would be another option. But putting the price in hand is crazy, because you have to change it.

The idea would be to deactivate exchanges, or be able to indicate in the Json, take the price for example of Graviex, and not another. With that, the problem is fixed. Or both solutions.
trucobit

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

Hello, I inform you that there is a bug in some exchange and when the program is launched to update prices, after a while it gives an exception error and closes without updating, right now it is unusable.

Surely you have changed some exchange the api or have restricted access, and causes your program to close and not update anything.
trucobit

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:48:32 AM

@soothaa screen capture errror

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ij32ve7wz4rct3p/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-11-19%20a%20las%201.44.36.png?dl=0
trucobit

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:18:35 AM

cryptohub  hacked, no run
https://altex.exchange/   no run.

Both in AW CU = problem
soothaa (OP)

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

That does seem like a problem. Considering I have a 4 day holiday coming up I may give it a go at breaking out an enable/disable option for each exchange..

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
trucobit

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:13:33 AM

That does seem like a problem. Considering I have a 4 day holiday coming up I may give it a go at breaking out an enable/disable option for each exchange..

It would be convenient and I would be grateful. They are disappearing exchanges and sometimes it does not update and the coins are left with a fixed price. And that makes you mine with the wrong price.

Unable to check for updates.
Successfully loaded previous saved CryptopiaPrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved StocksExchangePrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved TradeSatoshiPrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved CoinExchangeIOPrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved CryptoBridgePrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved SouthXChangePrices data.
Successfully loaded previous saved GraviexPrices data.
Error loading cryptohubonlinePrices file: Attempt to deserialize an empty sequence.
Successfully loaded previous saved Crex24Prices data.
Unable to find previously saved information for LocalCoinData
Successfully loaded previous saved TradeOgrePrices data.
Error loading AltexDOTExchangePrices file: Attempt to deserialize an empty sequence.
Updating all cryptohubonline prices..cryptohubonline: Error: Error on the remote server: (500) Internal server error.
Updating all altexDOTexchange prices..altexDOTexchange: Error: Unable to resolve the remote name: 'api.altex.exchange'
Unable to save cryptohubonlinePrices information: The process can not access the file 'C: \ crypto \ software \ awesomeminer_coin_updater \ cryptohubonlinePrices.json' because it is being used in another process.
Unable to save AltexDOTExchangePrices information: The process can not access the file 'C: \ crypto \ software \ awesomeminer_coin_updater \ AltexDOTExchangePrices.json' because it is being used in another process.
Updating all CryptoID prices..It is not possible to connect to the remote server

-----
It does not happen there, and it closes. I have been mining a coin at a higher price than the current one, as the prices are not updated and I update with a VBS that I do not see the screen, only when I launch the .bat by hand I see the CMD window and the error

The truth that would be an easy option to fix this problem
trucobit

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:10:22 AM

IF you make that necessary change. You could do that in the line where we define the currency, we can choose the Exchange.

It's the same problem we have in AM with CC. WHAT gives us the value of the exchange that pays the most, but many times it is problems, currently BTX, XVG are just two examples.

On the one hand I could avoid the exchanges that for a currency have the wallet in the mainnet, which usually give the best price and on the other hand I can collect more coins in an exchange if that is my preference

If that value were not established in the line that defines the currency, it would give the highest value as up to now

This change is very important, and @patrike is going to incorporate AM with coinscalculator.

I hope you like my suggestions. It's a very useful extension, and it's a pity that it starts to fail and can not be used.

example
{CoinFullName:"sucrecoin", CoinShortName:"XSR", Algo:"NeoScrypt", BlockReward: 1.5, BlockTime: 90, BlockExplorer:"http://explorer.sucrecoin.org/ext/summary", exchange:"Graviex"}

thx
trucobit

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

http://explorer.sucrecoin.org/ext/summary

If you look at that explorer correctly you can see that if you define the hash. However, in AM the HASH is 0.0, it does not read the hash. It seems that something has changed in that type of explorer and the scrape of the data should be improved.

They are great for improving the extension, I can not be without it.
trucobit

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:38:39 PM

hello @soothaa, well I inform you again that the extension has been unused. PAer be that the scrypt of inquidus explorer has been updated and now your scrape is not able to read the hash rate, with which the price they give is unreal and does not serve to undermine.

I know what you wrote in your first post, we can not demand you, we can not ask you, but I can inform you of this failure.

I informed you that I would be willing to pay a fair amount for having a license of your extension, so that in this way, the extension is not a burden for you, that you earn some money. A fair price for a single payment with its serial number. Think it makes a lot of sense.

If the days pass, I will tell @patrike that it should include a similar system integrated in AW, although it may take a long time, or that even you could provide part of the code.

Your extension is very important for those who are all day in front of the screens handling several rigs, and there many coins not provisioned by WTM, coinwarz and CC, which are very interesting to mine, and always with some advantage for not appearing in those services.

I hope that you can solve the failure of the Scrape, and add some possibility to disable exchante, and even to choose the exchange for each currency

thanks for your attention
trucobit

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:53:37 PM

Hi, it's been a long time. I know you're not obligated, if you need a donation, you just have to say it and I'll comment on my channel.

Your extension is wonderful, but when updating the Explorer, now it does not read the data well, it is the HTML parsing, nothing serious.

I hope you can update it. And if you can make us choose the Exchange on the line, even better.
wharmus

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 12:39:17 AM

Hello . Has this been updated? Is there any alternative?
Is it open source?
soothaa (OP)

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 11:17:02 AM

Hello . Has this been updated? Is there any alternative?
Is it open source?
There's no need for it any more, Awesomeminer now has an internal (and much better) way of supporting coins via HTTP calls and JSON selectors.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: