Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:06:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Classic, a pump and dump?  (Read 338 times)
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

Can't seem to find anything that makes it stands out or unique, compared to the other coins I have.
Ethereum classic ETC is original of blockchain ethereum, actually it is same with ethereum in the function, you can make smart contract on ETC's platform and decentralize application dapps on ETC's platform too, but ETC doesn't famous like ETH and i think there are no many people who know about the function of ETC, if you are talking about the ETC's price i think all of cryptocurrencies price is always fluctuation in the price.
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

Can't seem to find anything that makes it stands out or unique, compared to the other coins I have.

i don't see anything in the coins in your list (from your signature) that makes them stand out either. and all of them are following the same exact patterns. a good accumulation phase by the whales, followed by a big pump followed by a slow and prolonged dump.
Actually, yeah, we need to have some other cryptocurrency for comparison.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

When you see the value of ethereum classic its like pump and dump but if you checked behind the people and team you may found that this coin is one of the great project that can be expected to up the value rapidly in this year and me too I expected also. you may now check the social media about etc.

desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

ethereum classic will surely be in the pumpa again.
this time alone has reached 500k + not worth it I survive there.
just wait at the pump even higher Cheesy

CLEVER BOUNTY
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

Neither do any other coins out there are worth anything. What do you think why the crypto with altcoin section is surviving? Because of the real development ? Nah! I dont think that there is any real team which making any real business out in the real world. The money is just spinning around and people are making real bucks from the bucks which we put out there.

Ethereum classic is no different thing than this one and it will always be a pump dump in the same manner as the other one.

There are very few projects which are making real deals and having the originality in their products. These are the only coins which are doing something grateful.
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

It is logical to assume that before the fork, there will be growth, after there will be a decline. Another worth paying attention to coins from the very fork, from them expect a good pokate at the beginning of their exit.  Cool

Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:36:04 AM

Usually the price of the Ethereun Classic is related to the price of the Ethereum as 1:10. Therefore, we expect growth in the near future.
shuvo999

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

When you see the value of ethereum classic its like pump and dump but if you checked behind the people and team you may found that this coin is one of the great project that can be expected to up the value rapidly in this year and me too I expected also. you may now check the social media about etc.
ethereum classic is one of the cool and successful coins among altcoins. They are working hard for getting maximum investors so that people don't leave their coin in dumps as well. Dumps and pumps are the beauty of crypto coins. We should not be afraid of them.
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

Neither do any other coins out there are worth anything. What do you think why the crypto with altcoin section is surviving? Because of the real development ? Nah! I dont think that there is any real team which making any real business out in the real world. The money is just spinning around and people are making real bucks from the bucks which we put out there.

Ethereum classic is no different thing than this one and it will always be a pump dump in the same manner as the other one.

There are very few projects which are making real deals and having the originality in their products. These are the only coins which are doing something grateful.

My main criticism is that the technology behind BOTH Ethereum and Ethereum Classic (similar to Bitcoin) seem to be outdated compared to coins such as NEO (as an example); and for these established cryptos to implement a change tends to be sluggish as they are not optimizing the improvements from ground up but are severely restricted with what they already have, and to ensure backward compatibility, and so on.

My point is that there is already one Ethereum (regardless of which was the original one) that have been successful in terms of market capitalization. For Ethereum Classic to deserve space, IMO, would require it to either offer a massive improve compared to what Ethereum is offering, and/or have a different niche that it offers.

But in the end, as we all know, the market do not necessarily follow the quality of the technology. Branding/marketing frequently plays a much greater role with determining pricing.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

No,etherum classic has a good working developers in fact theres a lot of upcoming fundametanls with this coin this year that is why i am sticking with this coin more than ETH,because this coin could give me millions of dollars this year,i believed that fundamentals are more dominant than technical analysis,you also need to do a lot of reseach because ETC is the first coin of the ethereum's chain which makes ETH,the forked coin from ETC.

sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:55:38 PM

ETC is a solid coin which has a good working developers and it has a lot of fundamentals or news this year so we need to stick with it if we want to have a lot of gains,because most of the altcoins this year would have a rough time because bitcoin's price is very unstable and unpredictable.ETC is never a PND coin the only reason why it is getting pumped because of these upcoming fundamentals .

bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

Etc is the original ETH. They are using the original coding from the beginning from what I heard. ETH changed its coding. Smart contracts is where its at. They will hit top 10 in a week. I have some coins ready for this. This coin reminds me of neo when I saw it at $60 and didn't buy in. Etc will take some of ETH fame away.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:53:47 AM

i don't see anything in the coins in your list (from your signature) that makes them stand out either. and all of them are following the same exact patterns. a good accumulation phase by the whales, followed by a big pump followed by a slow and prolonged dump.
Exactly, just some whale manipulations, traders hopping in, the price being pumped, fomo trying to get a piece of their cake, royal rumble all the way to the top and boom! The whales dump, everyone keeps dumping, price action keeps turning south and then the market comes back down leaving those who bought at the top and hoping that one day it gets pumped back. That is just the plain explanation of something that is driven with speculation and ETC is one of them.
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:10:41 AM

Why would you create such a topic about ethereum classic, etc is the oppissite of what you say its a Successful project and great crypto currency and i wanna remind of zclassic for an example it was 2$ and the project had another turn since bitcoin private hard fork it alot reachs 250$ and never though that would happen  Smiley
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:34:31 AM

Ethereum classic is the same Ethereum that was a couple of years ago. He goes the same way and can repeat his success, at least in theory. This coin has all the advantages of Ethereum and it has a future.

I am even sure of it — Ethereum Classic has the future. Now it will be growing very fast. They say the fork of the coin will happen not on March, 5 as it was planned before, but on March, 2, earlier.
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

No much sense to hold ETC now with all the developments and adoption occurring with ETH.

ETC is only good for price manipulation and Pump & Dump schemes

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

The increasing and decreasing value of ethereum classic is nothing stressful or like problematic at all. All crypto currencies whether it is the king of digital coins i.e. bitcoin or the most neglected altcoin, they are destined to go through hard dumps and jaw-dropping pumps. Same is the case of classic ethereum. No need to get panicked because as you said, the team supporting is second to none and the project is much effective as well.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

I am doubtful about ethereum classic. When it comes to smart contract projects and dapps, people prefer ethereum because they trust vitalik. Ethereum classic stays as secondary ethereum and its bull potential is lower.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:47:26 PM

I don't see any signs of pump for Ethereum Classic yet. Even despite the approaching forklog associated with Callisto, the price of the ETC cannot surpass $ 40.

CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:01:56 PM

Man It's not even a pump and dump coin...

This coin is by my opinion the most stable coin ever... I didn't earn much, because I bought it at 25EUR, but the price is at the same spot arround and is also better holding at that spot than most of currencyes, except tether, where they can make it out of thin air, to allways maintain that shitty price of a dollar, also, out of thin air? that is not right...

pump and dump coins: XRP, Bitcoincash, lumen, TRON,

but I won't recommend you to use them, since they are pump and dump coins... it just awful...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: