Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Classic, a pump and dump?  (Read 338 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:13:27 PM

Can't seem to find anything that makes it stands out or unique, compared to the other coins I have.
I don't think ethereum classic is a pump and dump and I have seeing slot of good things saying about it on YouTube and twitter. I think ethereum classic is currently undervalued and in future this is going to normalize. We should not be emotional here and temporally set back should not be seeing as a dump but should be see as a corrections for good days to come.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

it's the same situation as with btc and bitcoin cash. There are pros and cons to each coin, both have certain specifics and advantages. Also eth classic makes sense.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

I am sure that ETH Classic will fall in price after the release of its fork. Therefore, it's better to wait for a picture of the blockchain and then start changing this project into something else. Probably should hurry with this matter.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

ETC has a lot of upcoming fundamentals right now that is why its price is getting pumped,this is one of those altcoins which will be more massive because of the upcoming developments and events within this year,it could be more massive when ethereum has switched to POS which makes this coin be the first choice of those miners today.

joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:27:27 PM

Can't seem to find anything that makes it stands out or unique, compared to the other coins I have.

That's what happen when you do trade when you don't have any plan. You will think on negative on the coins that you and in the end you will go panic selling. If you see the chart of ETC for one whole year or since last 2017 you will see that ETC is very undervalued it's normal the every coin will make their higher high and lower lows. I might suggest you do some studies about trading and learn the basics of trading because it's a must.

marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:37:49 PM

Ethereum classic is probably one of the most underrated cryptocurrencies in my opinion. It does not have the potential of ETH but has excellent fundamentals and could grow a lot in this 2018
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:46:30 PM

The asset is very good , but now it has gone to correction, I think that by the summer it still reaches $ 100. Therefore, my advice to you to keep the exam for a long time
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

well, actually now it is growing because of the distribution of coins Callisto , and of all the potential growth of the fly he had 100$ , so we will soon see the price for it
I want to believe people are putting too much hope in this coin. Sure, there is no coin that is not possible of having ATHs, as long as it can easily get pumped and it can be speculative. I have not really seen much that would really make this coin grow fundamentally, except for the strong community anyway. It is still better though than the usual few minutes pump and dump market, so it makes it easy to trade.

Ethereum Classic is one of the top cryptocurrencies by market cap and is traded worldwide. With time,i believe that the value it will attain will catch so many people unawares. ETC is a good altcoin and just like every other coin or altcoins that started small and have become big ETC will also get big in no time.
Hmm. I really do not find anything that makes it different and for all those who knew the story behind ethereum's fork, I would consider it a mistake. Unless the devs are willing to come up with something totally different from what Ethereum is already offering, I really do not see it more than a normal market without much value except based on speculation.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

Does not seem to be pump and dump, in fact never so much pumped or dumped, showed constant raise and down. I think it will grow like as ETH in future, should be a long-term investment coin.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:02:38 PM

I've invested in the Ethereum and I'm sure that the Ethereum classic will have success, too. It has all the chances, so I'm thinking about buying it
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:30:53 PM

Ethereum Classic team conducts good policy and advertises their coins well, which is why it began to grow so much in capitalization. Also helps the reputation of Ethereum itself
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:26:08 PM

The etherem was very confident but now it's a little bit slow in the race with Bitcoin, which I'm sure will not reach 20k again. I doubt at the expense of the Ethereum Classic, but I should t observe more
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:55:27 PM

I just think they want to profit fast that's why they maid a coin. But if i'm wrong and anyone will explain it to me i will listen. But before that i just think it's a pump and dump scheme.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:05:01 PM

I personally think that Ethereum Classic can make a big leap only if something with Ethereum goes wrong. Since ETC has virtually the same functions, it can replace ETH very quickly and easily.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

Ethereum  Classic  has a similar development trend as  Ethereum, so I think that now you can make good money on a simple method of buying cheap sell expensive
jomvill

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:26:39 AM

the Ethereum Classic will make its comeback. For Sure. How am I so confident that it will jump back up again? you may ask. After ETH changes to proof of stake.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:17:10 AM

I don't think so, it has a bad chart lately but I believe that it will return and achieve great things. They have a good fundamental and the chart are not bad, so I am positive about the improvement.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: