Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USA users: Participate in ICOs. Use my KYC  (Read 263 times)
johnwarren12 (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:18:47 PM

Hey guys,

Are you from USA?
Are most of the ICOs not allowing you to buy your tokens?
Are you fed up of KYC procedures from ICOs?

[/b]

I AM HERE TO HELP!!!

I will sign up for the ICO you like, get the KYC done using my documents and you can purchase the tokens you always wanted to buy.
I am just beginning the service. I won't take a penny extra from you. Infact, you will do the transaction if you are comfortable. You just have to send me some %% of the tokens you bought from the ICO.
I am really flexible in terms and we can discuss in private.

What are you waiting for?Huh Get in the ICO you always wanted to.

Let our AI bot trade for you on the best signals in the market. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3384090.msg35646168#msg35646168

PM me for details.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:24:46 PM

Cool service. If there are clients that you really can get which I doubt  Roll Eyes I might be starting my own service like this one too.
Those from US can actually just get these tokens in exchanges specially if they have registered already and had verified their bittrex account. Binance and those exchanges today isn't as serious as taking documents from us too so them buying on exchange is sure their way to invest. But Good try.

johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

Cool service. If there are clients that you really can get which I doubt  Roll Eyes I might be starting my own service like this one too.
Those from US can actually just get these tokens in exchanges specially if they have registered already and had verified their bittrex account. Binance and those exchanges today isn't as serious as taking documents from us too so them buying on exchange is sure their way to invest. But Good try.

The fun is to get tokens at 10% of the cost before it reaches the exchange.

Let our AI bot trade for you on the best signals in the market. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3384090.msg35646168#msg35646168

PM me for details.
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

If your service is legitimate then it will help thousands of people out there . Thumbs up for such service but ypu need to give your "some" a number .
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:52:01 PM

If your service is legitimate then it will help thousands of people out there . Thumbs up for such service but ypu need to give your "some" a number .

Since I am starting out, I am myself not sure about it. The first goers get a benefit. It will be kind of recurring stuff because if you buy an ICO with my help, you're going to buy more because of the trust I build with you over time. Initially I don't mind even getting the bonus tokens from the ICOs just like the extra 10% or whatever. Once we settle the dust, then we can talk about my terms. Right now, the focus is to get the service to market.

PM me for details.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:14:27 PM

This is the new problem that KYC creates for ICOs and a more obvious reason why we had crypto developed Roll Eyes
good initiative op but unfortunately if two people want to invest in the same ICO then it means first come first serve for them unless OP has other ways to go about such a situation.
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

This is the new problem that KYC creates for ICOs and a more obvious reason why we had crypto developed Roll Eyes
good initiative op but unfortunately if two people want to invest in the same ICO then it means first come first serve for them unless OP has other ways to go about such a situation.

i dont think that can be a problem. Once the tokens are in MEW, they can be transferred to the person who paid for them.

PM me for details.
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:11:48 AM

Just realised, the users from China can also benefit from this service since they are also not allowed to participate in ICOs.

PM me for details.
jey_M7

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

Hey guys,

Are you from USA?

[/b]

I AM HERE TO HELP!!!

I will sign up for the ICO you like, get the KYC done using my documents and you can purchase the tokens you always wanted to buy.
I am just beginning the service. I won't take a penny extra from you. Infact, you will do the transaction if you are comfortable. You just have to send me some %% of the tokens you bought from the ICO.

how i can trust you ??
I am afraid not to help but cheat
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

Hey guys,

Are you from USA?

[/b]

I AM HERE TO HELP!!!

how i can trust you ??
I am afraid not to help but cheat

For now, I will be at risk. I will make account at ICO. Do the KYC, you take the login info and make your purchase, transfer tokens to your MEW and I reset the password then. You got nothing to lose.

PM me for details.
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:51:03 PM

I will make account at ICO. Do the KYC, you take the login info and make your purchase, transfer tokens to your MEW and I reset the password then. You got nothing to lose.

Nothing to lose, except all of tokens we've purchased if you decide to change the password once we make the purchase. Just so everybody is clear, do not be persuaded by the encouragement of OP, there certainly is risk and it all is riding on how much you trust OP, which should not be at all.

You're offering an identity fraud service. Do not be surprised to learn you are violating law and assisting people from USA and China to launder, embezzle and off-shore their money illegally. Side-note, never send some random ICO your KYC documents; this is asking for trouble.

I won't take a penny extra from you.
You just have to send me some %% of the tokens you bought from the ICO.

I don't understand. Will you not take a penny or will you take a %?
Would we send you the tokens, or just leave it in the account that originally purchased the tokens?
So many inconsistencies, security risks and chances to lose your investment.

To my knowledge, this is highly illegal and puts you at a very significant risk of losing your tokens.
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:22:30 AM

Nothing to lose, except all of tokens we've purchased if you decide to change the password once we make the purchase. Just so everybody is clear, do not be persuaded by the encouragement of OP, there certainly is risk and it all is riding on how much you trust OP, which should not be at all.

I am open to options. You can change the password of the account. Make the purchase, transfer the tokens yourself and then give me back the account. I don't mind doing that.
You're offering an identity fraud service. Do not be surprised to learn you are violating law and assisting people from USA and China to launder, embezzle and off-shore their money illegally. Side-note, never send some random ICO your KYC documents; this is asking for trouble.
I may or may not use my own documents. Regarding the legalities, the governments are of course against crypto and ICOs. If anyone wants to buy in ICOs and cryptos, they are well aware that they are anyway going a step away for government regulations. Anyways, isnt the technology itself to make yourselves away from government and its regulations to loot you in the form of tax and what not?

I don't understand. Will you not take a penny or will you take a %?
Would we send you the tokens, or just leave it in the account that originally purchased the tokens?
So many inconsistencies, security risks and chances to lose your investment.

How can there be a risk if I am not taking anything upfront. Sending tokens or keeping in account can be discussed in private because sometime the ICOs just make you wait to get your tokens. Thats a subjective thing. How much I take and how will I take can be discussed in private. I am flexible on this.
To my knowledge, this is highly illegal and puts you at a very significant risk of losing your tokens.

Though I may lose to get my share. I doubt anyone investing in ICOs stands a little chance to lose their tokens.

PM me for details.
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

Bump.

PM me for details.
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:42:46 AM

Alright. Did registration for a couple of users. Open for more Smiley

PM me for details.
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

Bump.

PM me for details.
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:40:37 AM

I am open to options. You can change the password of the account. Make the purchase, transfer the tokens yourself and then give me back the account. I don't mind doing that.

I don't think there are any options available with your method that would give the buyer sufficient security during the process. Changing the password of the account won't matter, because you have access to the other verification checks (e-mail, etc.). Once the purchase is made you would be able to change the password and keep the funds. It puts too much control into your hands, rather than rendering the transaction trustless or escrowed.

I may or may not use my own documents. Regarding the legalities, the governments are of course against crypto and ICOs. If anyone wants to buy in ICOs and cryptos, they are well aware that they are anyway going a step away for government regulations. Anyways, isnt the technology itself to make yourselves away from government and its regulations to loot you in the form of tax and what not?

You may or may not be even using your own documents; what documents would you be using? You are selling the identities of other people that have not even consented to such a thing? Not all governments are against crypto, and those involved in Crypto are not going against the government. Almost every Bitcoin owner is genuinely a law-abiding. The desire to purchase Crypto does not enable you to become an identity thief, and potentially committing other felonies. There is the right way of doing things and then there is this way.

How can there be a risk if I am not taking anything upfront. Sending tokens or keeping in account can be discussed in private because sometime the ICOs just make you wait to get your tokens. Thats a subjective thing. How much I take and how will I take can be discussed in private. I am flexible on this.

There is risks, because you are selling identifications documents of unknown non-consensual parties to fraudulently operate financial business. There is risks because they will need to fund the account and you can do anything with the account at anytime, regardless of the password being changed. 
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:18:40 AM

Ensure guys you know what you are doing especially if you would like to avail the service. If unsure kindly do not fall in prey for any offers irrespective of KYC or other things unless it is your known one from whom you are availing the service.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: