Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vanilla Visa Card  (Read 227 times)
massivekode (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

Hi!

I am wondering if anyone would give me vanilla visa card for bitcoins!

I would only trade with a trusted or legendary member! I will send bitcoins first!
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:42:54 PM

Hi!

I would only trade with a trusted or legendary member! I will send bitcoins first!
first of all you have to define that what is you budget I can direct you to the person who can provide you the services

Etshy

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

Exchanger

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:40:26 AM

I Have one but it needs to be recharged or do you need one already with cash on it ?

Verified Exchanger on Some websites..
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:03:23 AM

For transactions that seem to have the main product being sold as an equivalent of some fiat value, I recommend you use the currency exchange section at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0. You are more likely to find what you are looking for (the vanilla visa card) in there. As an alternative, you should also check out Local Bitcoins as there are quite a few trustworthy sellers on that platform and is much more active in terms of actual trading of currencies. The feedback there will be more trustworthy than the ranks here, as these do not really account for trust.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:37:02 AM

Just buy one from paxful, I used to buy them daily there.
massivekode (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

Just buy one from paxful, I used to buy them daily there.

Paxful would do the secure escrow transaction, I agree. What if the the seller uses the amount in the vanilla visa card once he receives the bitcoin since he has the card number?
massivekode (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:21:03 PM

I Have one but it needs to be recharged or do you need one already with cash on it ?

I need one that has the cash already in it!
massivekode (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

Hi!

first of all you have to define that what is you budget I can direct you to the person who can provide you the services

I need an amount of $100. But remember that I would trust only a person who has trust in this community. This is something that cannot be escrowed given that the seller of the vanilla visa card could draw all of the money once he receives the bitcoins!
massivekode (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:29:48 PM

For transactions that seem to have the main product being sold as an equivalent of some fiat value, I recommend you use the currency exchange section at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0. You are more likely to find what you are looking for (the vanilla visa card) in there. As an alternative, you should also check out Local Bitcoins as there are quite a few trustworthy sellers on that platform and is much more active in terms of actual trading of currencies. The feedback there will be more trustworthy than the ranks here, as these do not really account for trust.

Thanks for the advice! Moving this topic to the "Currency Exchange" board!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: