Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dogethereum | Fork 10 000:1 of DOGE  (Read 24046 times)
Dogether (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:23:29 PM

Guys, this isn't something the Dogecoin founders or the development team responsible for Dogecoin Core are involved in. You can of course jump into whatever projects you like, but please stop asking us about this.

There's work on sidechaining Doge & Ethereum, but that's not a new currency, it's using 1:1 mapped tokens on the Ethereum chain to represent Dogecoins, and they're fixed in value (there's a 1 Doge = 1 Doge joke here, but... seriously, 1 Doge = 1 Doge token in this case). The team working on that is still doing R&D and we don't have any estimated shipping date from them.

Thanks for helping us to clarify the same thing! We always show that explicitly https://twitter.com/Dogethereum_net/status/979677194749468674

★★★ DOGETHEREUM ➢ TO THE MOON! ★★★
✅✅✅[ETHASH]★[POW]✅✅✅
{{{https://dogethereum.net/}}}

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dogether (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

Release of Dogethereum is scheduled in less than 24h.
All pool owners who want to be featured on our page/site PM in Telegram

✅✅✅[ETHASH]★[POW]✅✅✅
disaster82

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

wallets pools absolutely nothing ready, you are not releasing anything , no countdown, even if you release whos going to mine this shit coin?
knobPolish

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

I wish you guys were much more open and transparent because you're sketchy af!
Who are the Devs?
Give us some information on who's running things.
Dogether (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:40:12 PM

wallets pools absolutely nothing ready, you are not releasing anything , no countdown, even if you release whos going to mine this shit coin?
Network is operating and ready for community to join, wallets will be opened very soon. Countdown less than 24h. Everyone is going to mine this smart coin

✅✅✅[ETHASH]★[POW]✅✅✅
Dogether (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:42:42 PM

I wish you guys were much more open and transparent because you're sketchy af!
Who are the Devs?
Give us some information on who's running things.

By crypto tradition devs stay anonymous. For maximum transparency we will post info during next hours

✅✅✅[ETHASH]★[POW]✅✅✅
bitlborg

Activity: 308
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

For a long time, Dogecoin was considered an absolute fun coup among the cryptocurrencies. Nevertheless, the coin could grow up this year. And I sincerely believe in it, good luck to the developers! Tongue Tongue Tongue
Dogether (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

Clarifications on release delay

We had disputes in dev team about whether Dogx should be free, with no premine and ICO. It's hard to work without funding but we've deviced to carry on as we promised in first post. Because of that not everyone have chosen to continue work and we had to emergency recreate pieces of software to make successful snapshot.
We are grateful for support and questions about Dogx project to all crypto community!
Now crisis has passed and network is operational. Snapshot is successfully done on 2157611 block with 10000 DOGE : 1 DOGX.

Software for public will be released: Wed 15:00 GMT+1

✅✅✅[ETHASH]★[POW]✅✅✅
Sporklin

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:12:33 AM

So, hello, I am Sporklin of the Dogecoin Core Developer team. You, are, I have no idea who you are; in fact no one really does. What is known however is that someone in your name of project has taken it upon themselves to speak to the press, cryptocommunities and exchanges in very interesting manners.

I have had to field press inquiries, community questions, and questions from exchange admins in relation to your people speaking in a manner about your project that is far from clear to even flat out incorrect.

I would like this rectified, immediately.

You have nothing to do with the existing Dogecoin-Ethereum bridge project. Which is something heavily implied with a huge majority of your related press. You even use the name of their project as your user name here though you have no association with them. The Dogecoin-Eth bridge project is named Dogether and has had this name; for years. No one in your project has anything to do with it, at all. We have even gone so far to make sure in the overall bounty project that your project was not involved, just to be sure.

There is no hardfork of Dogecoin coming, at all. I say this as one of the people who have a say in the event. So I am curious why your people are portraying your project as a hard fork in the press, and the communities of the coin. This has leaked into our communities and been picked up as press relating to us to the point community members are asking ever more questions about it. Especially as there is no fork at all involved in what you are doing, and you have no involvement with Dogecoin in the manner to which hard forking would be an option to you. This is spread fairly through most articles, and easily found.

The contact to the exchanges themselves on your behalf, have gotten slightly annoying. As a team, we do maintain open contact with many of our larger exchanges which has been very helpful over the years. Someone contacting them in the name of your project has been heavily implying that you are a hard fork of Dogecoin and that there is pending implementation of your protocol on our blockchain. This is not true to any form, degree or even skew of the words in play. Having to answer queries from exchange admins worried that somehow they were forgotten in our notification system, on account of your project; is not something I care to do. Nor have they liked to be informed that them being contacted in the manner they were was entirely flawed information.

What you are doing is cloning Dogecoin's name onto Eth, which congratulations you can make a token.

I understand you have something you wish to do, I get that. What I do not understand is why several weeks later, there are still these comments being made in public to portray your project having anything to do with Dogecoin apart from a basis of a snapshot of the blockchain and taking part of the name. More over why you are not correcting the implication you have anything to do with the Doge-Eth bridge project. Oddly how there could be any confusion between your token and contacting to an exchange to try to have them forked into your asset over our main chain.

As a group we have been fairly careful what we stated in public in relation to your project hoping some middle ground, or corrections from your side would come in relation. However, they have yet to; where as more and more seem to be getting confused by the terms you are using to advertise your project.

This is the final attempt at communication to clear this up, we have already tried all mediums you make public in attempts to contact. So this is where we are now in public, making this sort of post which is a first for our team and myself. A final throw before progressing further in what is becoming ever more clear is something not on the level. Failing this, we will use the fullest extent of media, public, communal and direct exchange contacts to make it very clear that you are misleading not only the general crypto community, but the Dogecoin communities, and the Ethereum ones.

We will start to take the refusal to communicate or correct the misinformation as very intentional misleading money grabbing scam attempt. People who are doing things on the level tend not to want so much incorrect information about their project out there, your project however is nothing but misleading information at this point as nothing is actually honest to date.

I personally hope some middle ground or clearer communication can be had. You have nothing to do with the bridge project, you are most certainly not a hard fork of Dogecoin, you have nothing to do with Dogecoin forking at all. Statements such as this are false, counterproductive to whatever it is you are attempting to do, harmful to our community and harmful to any hope of association you wish to have with any future exchanges.

I truly do hope to hear from you soon, as we already have several people awaiting commentary from us for press release about this matter.

An answer, or resolving this; would be great.

On behalf of the Dogecoin Core Developers,

Sporklin - Dogecoin Core Developer

As an aside, should you perhaps finally want to actually engage in communication of some form. We are not a hard team to contact. Reddit, github, twitter, discord, IRC even.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:25:28 AM

So, hello, I am Sporklin of the Dogecoin Core Developer team. You, are, I have no idea who you are; in fact no one really does. What is known however is that someone in your name of project has taken it upon themselves to speak to the press, cryptocommunities and exchanges in very interesting manners.

I have had to field press inquiries, community questions, and questions from exchange admins in relation to your people speaking in a manner about your project that is far from clear to even flat out incorrect.

I would like this rectified, immediately.

You have nothing to do with the existing Dogecoin-Ethereum bridge project. Which is something heavily implied with a huge majority of your related press. You even use the name of their project as your user name here though you have no association with them. The Dogecoin-Eth bridge project is named Dogether and has had this name; for years. No one in your project has anything to do with it, at all. We have even gone so far to make sure in the overall bounty project that your project was not involved, just to be sure.

There is no hardfork of Dogecoin coming, at all. I say this as one of the people who have a say in the event. So I am curious why your people are portraying your project as a hard fork in the press, and the communities of the coin. This has leaked into our communities and been picked up as press relating to us to the point community members are asking ever more questions about it. Especially as there is no fork at all involved in what you are doing, and you have no involvement with Dogecoin in the manner to which hard forking would be an option to you. This is spread fairly through most articles, and easily found.

The contact to the exchanges themselves on your behalf, have gotten slightly annoying. As a team, we do maintain open contact with many of our larger exchanges which has been very helpful over the years. Someone contacting them in the name of your project has been heavily implying that you are a hard fork of Dogecoin and that there is pending implementation of your protocol on our blockchain. This is not true to any form, degree or even skew of the words in play. Having to answer queries from exchange admins worried that somehow they were forgotten in our notification system, on account of your project; is not something I care to do. Nor have they liked to be informed that them being contacted in the manner they were was entirely flawed information.

What you are doing is cloning Dogecoin's name onto Eth, which congratulations you can make a token.

I understand you have something you wish to do, I get that. What I do not understand is why several weeks later, there are still these comments being made in public to portray your project having anything to do with Dogecoin apart from a basis of a snapshot of the blockchain and taking part of the name. More over why you are not correcting the implication you have anything to do with the Doge-Eth bridge project. Oddly how there could be any confusion between your token and contacting to an exchange to try to have them forked into your asset over our main chain.

As a group we have been fairly careful what we stated in public in relation to your project hoping some middle ground, or corrections from your side would come in relation. However, they have yet to; where as more and more seem to be getting confused by the terms you are using to advertise your project.

This is the final attempt at communication to clear this up, we have already tried all mediums you make public in attempts to contact. So this is where we are now in public, making this sort of post which is a first for our team and myself. A final throw before progressing further in what is becoming ever more clear is something not on the level. Failing this, we will use the fullest extent of media, public, communal and direct exchange contacts to make it very clear that you are misleading not only the general crypto community, but the Dogecoin communities, and the Ethereum ones.

We will start to take the refusal to communicate or correct the misinformation as very intentional misleading money grabbing scam attempt. People who are doing things on the level tend not to want so much incorrect information about their project out there, your project however is nothing but misleading information at this point as nothing is actually honest to date.

I personally hope some middle ground or clearer communication can be had. You have nothing to do with the bridge project, you are most certainly not a hard fork of Dogecoin, you have nothing to do with Dogecoin forking at all. Statements such as this are false, counterproductive to whatever it is you are attempting to do, harmful to our community and harmful to any hope of association you wish to have with any future exchanges.

I truly do hope to hear from you soon, as we already have several people awaiting commentary from us for press release about this matter.

An answer, or resolving this; would be great.

On behalf of the Dogecoin Core Developers,

Sporklin - Dogecoin Core Developer

As an aside, should you perhaps finally want to actually engage in communication of some form. We are not a hard team to contact. Reddit, github, twitter, discord, IRC even.

@Sporklin, Thank you for addressing this, I'm curious myself as to what this hubbub is all about, particularly since I've posted previously what I found to be some code on github relating to this dogethereum but have gotten no further information from this "team" about it.  Maybe you can look into it @Sporklin and tell us what you find.   >>  https://github.com/dogethereum

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Dogether (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:49:21 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 01:10:09 PM by Dogether

So, hello, I am Sporklin of the Dogecoin Core Developer team.

Dear Sporklin, you are right, this project is not Ethereum-Dogecoin bridge. This is snapshot based hardfork of Dogecoin on Ethereum engine. Some bloggers really cause confuse because can't see difference between Bridge and Coin. It's Dogethereum Coin, not bridge.

Everyone is already tired that Dogecoin devs make no updates (last update 2015), everyone is tired of Dogecoin devs didn't write a single line of code while taking complete sources. Mining on GPU is destroyed, currency is very slow, no evolution at all, just standing still when other currencies are running forward. We take initiative in our hands same as did current Bitcoin developers. We want to bring to community something new, new solution with smartcontracts, fast speed and mining, and you 'devs' who don't have a single update since 2015 accusing us of something.

Thanks for your post!

✅✅✅[ETHASH]★[POW]✅✅✅
mag106

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:51:49 PM

when will mining start ?
air133

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

Any pools?
Dogether (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

Dogethereum Coin is successfully launched, you can get node and wallet from official website or first post of this topic, sources will be uploaded soon.
To get you Dogecoins forked follow this guide
In the nearest time Pools for mining will be opened by its developers and exchanges will come after.

We are not going to stop on this and will continue development of the project. Thanks to community for support, now is the time to spread the word over Internet and go to the MOON!

✅✅✅[ETHASH]★[POW]✅✅✅
air133

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

Dogethereum Coin is successfully launched, you can get node and wallet from official website or first post of this topic, sources will be uploaded soon.
In the nearest time Pools for mining will be opened by its developers and exchanges will come after.

We are not going to stop on this and will continue development of the project. Thanks to community for support, now is the time to spread the word over Internet and go to the MOON!

give pools!
When i can start mining?
Pavliuk

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

Hi, When will there be a wallet on myetherwallet?
mag106

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:05:07 PM

as it is all wrong, no pools, no blockchain, no web wallet, how to start mine, why there is no photo of the development team and information on the official website ?
Dogether (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:09:13 PM

it's in our roadmap. For now it's recommended to use desktop version of Dogethereum Wallet

✅✅✅[ETHASH]★[POW]✅✅✅
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:12:27 PM

Is this a joke ?

Where's the actual code ?  The github only has a binary file released ...   

Nobody in their right mind should run this without having open-sourced code that can be reviewed !

https://github.com/DogethereumProject/dogethereum-wallet

Just a README file LOL

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
disaster82

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

it's in our roadmap. For now it's recommended to use desktop version of Dogethereum Wallet
use for what just look at it??? Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: