Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 10:57:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining XMR with Free Trial from Azure  (Read 935 times)
Hoddy (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

Nice i got it mining for free at 95h/s  Grin thx

But how can i disable automatic renewal in azure subscription to avoid any charges on my credit card?
It is weirdly insane to find it in azure

Great =D, no need to disable anything when you run out it automatically stops and shuts down. Then if you wanted to pay for it you would have to restart it manually. I checked this for definite before I posted the guide!
generalheed

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:03:27 PM

Actually come to think about it, if your goal is just to get the most out of your credits and you don't plan on using Azure for anything else, then you might as well create a VM with the 4x Tesla P100 GPU's or wait for the upcoming 4x Tesla V100 (more performance, but cheaper) VM's. Your credits will last you close to a day but you'll make more money in that day than you will mining within budget for a month. And then after that, you'll still have 750 hours of the very low end B1S VM that'll give you a little bit more hash power to whatever pre existing hashpower you already have.
wealthypioneers

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:08:31 PM

is it really worth spending your time to something that will expire?
Hoddy (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:48:55 PM

is it really worth spending your time to something that will expire?

I guess that all depends, it's something for nothing so I can't really see a down side to it. If your already mineing it's a little extra hash, if not it's good for learning how to and gives a little bit without any cost. The guide is quite long just to make sure I covered everything but I think if you have used Linux before you could probably complete it in 20mins easy.
greg_ct_1977

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

@generalhead can you contactme
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: