Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stone Signal Group - Real Signals - Immense Value  (Read 296 times)
StoneCryptoSignals (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:18:30 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 02:14:50 PM by StoneCryptoSignals

Welcome,

[ TWO WEEK FREE TRIAL  ]

Group will be hard-capped at 200 members.

E-mail: stonecrytposignals@gmail.com

We invite you to join our VIP  Telegram signal group.

After months of accurate market predictions, we formed a business plan to start a high-end signal group with low entry costs. We use telegram to send out our daily signals.

A signal will consist of a buy range, profit targets, and stop loss. We will also send our trading tips to ensure your success with general rules to follow and percentage per capitol to invest.

Signal Example

XRP / USDT

BUY: 0.96 and below

SELL:

Target 1 : 1.05
Target 2 : 1.15
Target 3 : 1.70

STOP LOSS : 0.90

Video Ad : https://youtu.be/OjIcXpyvh6M

This is the real deal. 90% of other "signal" groups are fake. We have a team with multiple years experience.

Why sell signals if your signals are so great? We are looking for more capitol to use on the very signals we send.

Real Recent Gains : https://imgur.com/i5eGP6q

No risk. [ TWO WEEK FREE TRIAL ]

The goal would be to make you profit during your free period so when you pay for service it is basically free!

Join Here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefrpePc91Om4z9_D95_m-KOMxXoM_Q5DR38Wf4zGd2TYR-eA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Also, a comment would be nice to keep this post up.

Thanks for taking the time,

Stone  
johnwarren12

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:46:24 AM

Just sent you a message on Telegram from user John Warren.

Please check.

Thanks

Let our AI bot trade for you on the best signals in the market. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3384090.msg35646168#msg35646168

PM me for details.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:06:07 AM

I like the way you use your words constructively in the presentation of your service, from past experience most signal comes late and subscribers funds are only used to buy into an over bought market and the money got reduced easily.
Can you post the proof or proofs of your past successful trades?
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:14:22 AM

I like the way you use your words constructively in the presentation of your service, from past experience most signal comes late and subscribers funds are only used to buy into an over bought market and the money got reduced easily.
Can you post the proof or proofs of your past successful trades?
yes, this is really necessary so that we become confident with the project you explain, everyone needs certainty and proof, I wait for the information and the complete data
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:47:02 AM

I have seen quite a few signal group announcements here, each one calls 90% of the other ones fake.

By that logic, 90% of those calling the other 90% fake, are also fake themselves.

How can you prove you're not one of that 90%?
In the silence

Activity: 1290
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

In my opinion, your signals are no different from other group signals that dont sell. Because if your group grow rapidly it may turn to pump and dump signals.

Anyway goodluck!
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:25:36 PM

In my opinion, your signals are no different from other group signals that dont sell. Because if your group grow rapidly it may turn to pump and dump signals.

Anyway goodluck!

Mostly chances are their that it will just like other groups and nothing special would be their. To me it is better to do your own research and invest rather than somebody else recommendation which could be done for their own selfish needs.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:35:17 AM

Anyway goodluck!

Mostly chances are their that it will just like other groups and nothing special would be their. To me it is better to do your own research and invest rather than somebody else recommendation which could be done for their own selfish needs.
The problem with signals is that if they knew what was going to happen with the market then why would they give signals at all, if I had a way to know what the market was going to do with any degree of accuracy then I will use all my money to trade and benefit from that knowledge so as you can see it does not make much sense to give signals at all except of the signals are not very good and you plan to earn money with them.
StoneCryptoSignals (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

OP edited. Added video ad link, recent gains picture, and google doc registration page. Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: