Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:35:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZCL Miningpoolhub  (Read 137 times)
BTC22 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

I've having a small issue with my .bat file. WHat replaces username.workername? I thought it was my wallet address?

miner --server us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com --user username.workername --pass x --port 20575
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

It depends on the pool as far as how the syntax is structured, go cehck out the miningpool site and im sure they will have a proper guide for you.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
BTC22 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:14:02 PM

It depends on the pool as far as how the syntax is structured, go cehck out the miningpool site and im sure they will have a proper guide for you.

This is the mininpool directions..
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:15:51 PM

To use miningpoolhub you have to create an account.....that account name goes where it says "username" then you create your worker name. This is super basic stuff, you might want to consider not mining if you cant do any of your own research you will end up losing a lot of money.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
S_Natural

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:21:03 PM

I've having a small issue with my .bat file. WHat replaces username.workername? I thought it was my wallet address?

miner --server us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com --user username.workername --pass x --port 20575

• Username: Your username log in MPH
  • Workername: workers can be create in "My account"
For example: Your usename log in MPH is BTC22, Worker name is W01. And then your script will be " --user BTC22.W01 --pass x"
Good luck man  Wink

BTC22 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

To use miningpoolhub you have to create an account.....that account name goes where it says "username" then you create your worker name. This is super basic stuff, you might want to consider not mining if you cant do any of your own research you will end up losing a lot of money.

Listen dude. Just because you are a "pro miner" doesn't mean other people are stupid for asking questions you know the answer to. I have an account with mininhub. I entered my username. When I started the miner, it opens and closes. I tried my wallet address. It opens and closes. Not everyone who asks questions doesn't actually do their own research. If you don't like the questions that are asked on this forum or think they are stupid, keep your mouth shut and just laugh to yourself.
BTC22 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:25:48 PM

For example: Your usename log in MPH is BTC22, Worker name is W01. And then your script will be " --user BTC22.W01 --pass x"
Good luck man  Wink

Ok, so I did that and it just opens and closes.
pablogv

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:47:22 PM

I'm using this and have no problems: miner --server europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com --user username.workername --pass password --pec --port 20575

Also i discovered with brute force that when ewbf closes instantly is that something is wrong at the config, maybe a dash or something seems ok and it isn't. Try copypasting this one just to try it, or copypaste the one from the help and if it isn't that...then you should look at file rights and stuff I think.

BTW: --pec is to show the efficiency info, nothing important
Rough_R

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

I have the same problem on zcl.coinmine.pl, any combination of user name worker and password even that from their site not work...
miner is mining... but on my dashboard  shows nothing, nor hashrate nor worker name... tried for hours :-(
BTC22 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:18:19 PM

I have the same problem on zcl.coinmine.pl, any combination of user name worker and password even that from their site not work...
miner is mining... but on my dashboard  shows nothing, nor hashrate nor worker name... tried for hours :-(

Ok, so I figured it out. In my case, my login wasn't the correct "username". I went into account details and saw my username was something different. It's on me, I forgot.
S_Natural

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

Good luck man  Wink

Ok, so I did that and it just opens and closes.

What is your OS, GPU and driver? Did you try another pool?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: